Senate report links Hunter Biden to ‘prostitution or human trafficking ring’

I have no idea why people keep saying this.

Joe had a couple of pretty good debates against candidates that are 1,000x sharper than Trump. Trump’s record is a disaster and he’s a crook. The hilarious part of this, which Trump’s team finally recognized (and probably too late) is they set the bar so low for Biden that if he shows up and doesn’t fall asleep on stage it will be a win.

Biden is going to make mistakes but I think you have this backwards. Hillary is sharper than Biden, but she beat the breaks off Trump in the debates. Biden has way more ammo.

When did you take a turn and become so Trumpy? I could have sworn you used to be a perfectly reasonable poster.
When your side gave us reasonable people no other choice but to back Drumpf

You guys keep misrepresenting this time and time again. You've been corrected so many times, that this can only be read as an intentional effort to spread misinformation.

Biden, acting in his official capacity as Vice President, complained to the US that the prosecutor that was charged into investigating a company was corrupt and intentionally muddling his investigation. This wasn't just the official position of the United States, but on also held by the United Kingdom, France, Germany, and damn near every NATO country. This prosecutor was ultimately replaced, and a more proper investigation conducted, which, you guessed it, found evidence of fraud.

Biden, again acting as the Vice President, in the open, with the full understanding of the WH and the US State Department, made this push in line with official policy.

Your idiotic suggestion that this was Biden unlawfully removing a Ukrainian prosecutor who was hot on the trail of Hunter Biden, is just pure fiction.

I've noticed a bunch of you idiots spreading the same lie in the past few days, with the unique little caveat of "And it was on tape!" So it looks like you guys get your shit news from the same places.
lol do you believe that A) its okay to tank an investigation his son was involved with .....by straight threatening to withhold federal funding? B) that Hunter was found guilty in any of that after the new prosecutor came in? C)that the VP would get involved in an official capacity to make sure the prosecutor in a foreign country that was investigating his son.....should be replaced so that his son could be properly investigated???????

lol wow.....

if it was a matter of acting in an official capacity....where is the official record of him doing that??????

how is that not a straight up conflict of interest in your mind???

no no ....its all good though because there was some half ass shitty reasoning that they very quietly gave when this all came up and lickspittles soaked that shit right up without actually applying any kind of secondary thought or common sense to it.....

its been debunked bro!.............lol

I agree but arent you shocked about the whole Ukraine deal with Hunter Biden? That is corruption to the highest level and really I dont get why someone like Joe and his son arent in prison or at least kicked out of office. Instead he is the democratic presidential candidate. Imo both Republicans and Democrats are morally bankrupt regarding the leading people in their parties.

I dont care if I agree with someones politics as long as he does what he does because he thinks its to the best of the nations interest. Funny enough I have this impression more with Trump than Biden and I do think like you that Trump is a catastrophe.

No, I am not shocked. That prosecutor was hated by a lot of countries in the west and the IMF wouldn't give money to Ukraine due to corruption. The IMF would only give money if there were actions to reduce corruption. The prosecutor is gone and they got the money.

The president is not the head of the federal government?

...imagine having no comprehension of civics, yet talking shit anyway.

well, YOU don't have to imagine, apparently.

protip: the president is head of the EXECUTIVE BRANCH, not the federal govt

...imagine having no comprehension of civics, yet talking shit anyway.

well, YOU don't have to imagine, apparently.

protip: the president is head of the EXECUTIVE BRANCH, not the federal govt

The president is the head of the federal government. I don't even know why this is debatable.

The president is the head of the federal government. I don't even know why this is debatable.

lolz @ claiming that a blatantly incorrect statement isn't debatable.

did you not have a civics class in high school? holy shit.

like, who the hell is nancy pelosi and the house of representatives, amirite? sounds made up. i guess they just work for trump.

No, I am not shocked. That prosecutor was hated by a lot of countries in the west and the IMF wouldn't give money to Ukraine due to corruption. The IMF would only give money if there were actions to reduce corruption. The prosecutor is gone and they got the money.

You honestly want to say that there is not corruption?????

I mean Joe Biden was responsible without all the details for foreign affairs regarding Ukraine and the his son gets a million dollar Job in a country he has absolutely no connections otherwise and is known for being ripe with corruption. Now come on. The following prosecutor also attested wrongdoing and honestly thats not hard to understand.

Hillary is sharper than Biden, but she beat the breaks off Trump in the debates.

This is the key to understanding what's going on perceptually within the minds of the cultists when they consider Biden vs. Trump. They believe Donny DESTROYED Clinton in the Hillary debates... "Remember when he said, 'You'd be in jail'?? OWNAGE!!"

Should really merge this with the 'nothing burger' thread.

Senate report links Hunter Biden to ‘prostitution or human trafficking ring’

Brought to you by ↓↓↓

anon-deep-state-conspiracy-concept-picture-id1013921708
spreading lies and conspiracy theories everywhere.

lolz @ claiming that a blatantly incorrect statement isn't debatable.

did you not have a civics class in high school? holy shit.

like, who the hell is nancy pelosi and the house of representatives, amirite? sounds made up. i guess they just work for trump.

Well, I guess you are saying that the president doesn't have broad powers to order and direct federal agencies, the ability to bypass Congress with executive orders, or the power to veto legislation passed by congress?

You honestly want to say that there is not corruption?????

I mean Joe Biden was responsible without all the details for foreign affairs regarding Ukraine and the his son gets a million dollar Job in a country he has absolutely no connections otherwise and is known for being ripe with corruption. Now come on. The following prosecutor also attested wrongdoing and honestly thats not hard to understand.

What about what I said is wrong? None of this is hidden.

Why wouldn't he get paid well if he has a direct line to the a former VP? He is perceived a bit like a well connected lobbyist.

Well, I guess you are saying that the president doesn't have broad powers to order and direct federal agencies, the ability to bypass Congress with executive orders, or the power to veto legislation passed by congress?

lolz @ describing executive powers while pretending it's power over the federal govt.

<{cruzshake}><LikeReally5>

seriously, read a 9th grade civics class' material and get your ged, already. since you clearly didn't go to high school.

lolz @ describing executive powers while pretending it's power over the federal govt.

<{cruzshake}><LikeReally5>

seriously, read a 9th grade civics class' material and get your ged, already. since you clearly didn't go to high school.

Whatever you say.

This is the key to understanding what's going on perceptually within the minds of the cultists when they consider Biden vs. Trump. They believe Donny DESTROYED Clinton in the Hillary debates... "Remember when he said, 'You'd be in jail'?? OWNAGE!!"
“Wrong” apparently invalidated everything Hillary said. These people are living in lala land.

If you can't even raise your kid right, how the fuck you gonna be responsible for a whole nation?

Somebody go give sleepy Joe his pudding and send his crooked ass back to bed.
First of all, this is a moronic take. Marcus Aurelius was one of the greatest Emperors ever, and his son Commodus was useless (do you even Gladiator, bro?).

Kids are their own people, not an extension of their parents... certainly not once they are adults.

Secondly, your post is hilariously ironic, given the Idiot-in-Chief's doofus offspring.

I'll be honest with you - looking back, now that "are you a junkie, man!?" thing is even weirder. Hunter is a known addict.
I will definitely not vote for Hunter Biden for President, in that case.

When your side gave us reasonable people no other choice but to back Drumpf
Based on what? Joe Biden's Imperial Arch Leadership of ANTIFA? Or his responsibility for his son's cocaine abuse?

I never would have thought that half the nation would be willing to seize onto ANY reason to discredit Joe Biden in favor or Trump when Joe Biden obviously has human traits-- such as compassion and warmth-- that Drumpf profoundly lacks.

By the way , from the source in the OP: “Records on file with the Committees do not directly confirm or refute these individual reports.”

Aren't you the guys always ranting against anonymous and unconfirmed reports????

The double standards are getting to be too many to count, let alone to bear.

Last edited:
I think you should watch next week. I predict you will be very surprised.

So I watched some speeches of Biden. F.e. from 9.9.20.
Sorry to say but you are delusional. If that man wouldnt have the united media power of CNN etc behind him everyone would talk about his dementia. It is very obvious. I am around people like that every week.

Its really sad the democrats bitch and whine and bitch about a mentally reduced Trump (which they are correct about) and THEN elect a demented old fool. Everyone knows that just happened out of feat Sanders would fuck up the democratic establishment. The democrats had many applicants with a functioning brain.

I simply dont get people always arguing pro one side no matter the facts. I dont need to see his next speech to know that but will also watch it. Its really sad. A Narcissist and a demented fool for president of the US. :(

Whats also sad how media nowadays are just lapdogs for their agendas. Right Wing media attacks Biden no matter how competent he is and Left Wing media supports Biden no matter how ill he is. Its even called ageism <Lmaoo>

Back