Senate report links Hunter Biden to ‘prostitution or human trafficking ring’

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
Hunter Biden sent “thousands of dollars” to people who appear to be involved in the sex industry, according to a report released Wednesday by Republicans in the US Senate.

The report says unspecified records show that Biden “has sent funds to non-resident alien women in the United States who are citizens of Russia and Ukraine and who have subsequently wired funds they have received from Hunter Biden to individuals located in Russia and Ukraine.”

“The records also note that some of these transactions are linked to what ‘appears to be an Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring,'” the report says.

“Records on file with the Committees do not directly confirm or refute these individual reports,” the report says.

“However, they do confirm that Hunter Biden sent thousands of dollars to individuals who have either: 1) been involved in transactions consistent with possible human trafficking; 2) an association with the adult entertainment industry; or 3) potential association with prostitution.”

https://nypost.com/2020/09/23/senate-report-links-hunter-biden-to-trafficking-ring/

I'm not sure if this story has legs or not, but either way it's not a good look. If it's just a case of him getting busted buying high dollar hookers than I don't really see this as a big deal. However there could be a possibility that this could run deeper giving his ties to Ukraine. What do you guys think? Is this a fake news nothing burger, or could this be the tip of something big.

Coke head son of a scumbag pilitician getting hookers?

IDUNBILIVIT!
Ukraine is Eastern Europe's hooker capital. The whole Trump phone call was a mirage to distract from this. I really hope something juicy comes out before the debates.

Is this true?

His older brother died and he starting banging his brothers dead wife. The older brother Beau was Joe Biden's heir, Hunter is a kid who's every memory involved either his Dad as a Senator or VP.

He pissed hot for cocaine in the navy. And his dad makes cocaine jokes on national television.

wow, even worse than I thought!

Without an ability to edit while typing before I think, I do believe you have me at a disadvantage sir.

On topic, while Hunter was dating his older brothers not dead wife, he fathered a child with a stripper.

Just adds to the class of the family. It doesn't matter if you knock up the help to the elite.

The exception to the above statement is Arnold, the Kennedy's were inbreds. He knocked up his help to produce a worthy heir.

I already know all I need to about 'hunter biden' .. the guy who banged his brother's widow .. his brother who died of cancer .. that guy is a total sleazeball ... edit someone already said it

Back