Media Seems our boy Bones might be fighting at HW again after Stipe

I saw Poatan was with Feijao (who I didnt even recognize) in Brazil. I used to have the awful opinion that Feijao was a bad matchup for Jones after he knocked out Yoel in Strikeforce. Maybe its a sign that the UFC is announcing Pereira vs Jones in Brazil. Doubtful, but one can hope.

Hmm, fight a well rounded HW that actually has a ground game or a former middleweight Kickboxer with an untested ground game?
Tom is the Interim Champ who won against a contender? Jon is the HW Champ who won against contender Gane.
He/ you can spin it how you like, but he is dodging, ducking, dipping, diving, and dodging Tom.
Hws aren't as good as you guys seem to think they are

DC was a HW

And he was an infinitely better one than anyone in the division

That includes Tom and ngannou

People don't seem to understand that he's already fought better fighters than exist at HW

So, were just talking about size at this point.

You really think 20 pounds but less skill is going to be the discerning factor against the best fighter in the history of the sport?

Stg, you guys are so delusional

Yes, there are.

Still no explanation of your shitty hot take. I'm shocked.
Brother, this isn't a hot take.

You're just a dunce.

Tom isn't a sell. It's that simple. There is zero fight building potential with that man.

If your tiny mind can't grasp that, I don't know what to say.

smooth brained mfs got way too much confidence in their shit energy

Hws aren't as good as you guys seem to think they are

DC was a HW

And he was an infinitely better one than anyone in the division

That includes Tom and ngannou

People don't seem to understand that he's already fought better fighters than exist at HW

So, were just talking about size at this point.

You really think 20 pounds but less skill is going to be the discerning factor against the best fighter in the history of the sport?

Stg, you guys are so delusional
It's 2024.

Explain your reasoning.

Ideally without being a huge fucking douchebag.
I think you deserve it, Frankly.

You haven't been put in your place enough in life, clearly.

Especially considering how little you know.

Brother, this isn't a hot take.

You're just a dunce.

Tom isn't a sell. It's that simple. There is zero fight building potential with that man.

If your tiny mind can't grasp that, I don't know what to say.

smooth brained mfs got way too much confidence in their shit energy
Lol. A complete failure at both parts of the request.

People only caring about name vs. name and not giving a damn about merit or sense is exactly what is wrong with the sport. The most competitive fight between the most deserving contenders should be what everybody wants to see. This kinda thing drags the sport closer to WWE than it does legitimate sport.

Lol. A complete failure at both parts of the request.
I made it as simple as humanly possible for your inferior mind

And you still didn't get it

Unfortunately, you won't get how bad your ability to grasp simple logic and truth is either.

But, such as life.

I made it as simple as humanly possible for your inferior mind

And you still didn't get it

Unfortunately, you won't get how bad your ability to grasp simple logic and truth is either.

But, such as life.
You haven't explained anything. You have given your opinion and some insults, without any reasoning to back it up.

Aspinall is the biggest threat to Jones, which is why Jones is ducking him. If you think Jones vs Aspinall wouldn't sell, you might be literally retarded.

What an ironic post.
Dude, we all see you bro.

Everyone who's ever been here for long enough sees you.

You're a classic case of someone who thinks they know way more than they actually do.

Every time you speak, it's just empty words, with nothing behind them.

Pereira is a draw. Aspinall isn't. Is that simple enough for you?

You haven't explained anything. You have given your opinion and some insults, without any reasoning to back it up.

Aspinall is the biggest threat to Jones, which is why Jones is ducking him. If you think Jones vs Aspinall wouldn't sell, you might be literally retarded.
Who the fuck is talking about a threat you incoherent fool?

Were talking about selling a fight

Learn some basic reading comprehension for once in your mid existence.

Dude, we all see you bro.

Everyone who's ever been here for long enough sees you.

You're a classic case of someone who thinks they know way more than they actually do.

Every time you speak, it's just empty words, with nothing behind them.

Pereira is a draw. Aspinall isn't. Is that simple enough for you?
You're just a noob picking a fight on a karate forum. Your opinion is utterly worthless to me.

Back