Media Seems our boy Bones might be fighting at HW again after Stipe

I think most people are aware of that TS, it's just personally why would I give a fuck what the best business move is? I'm a fan of MMA, I haven't registered an account on some business forum to celebrate how much money corporations make.

We know why Jones wants that fight, he sees it as an easier fight than Tom. Hasn't Alex said he isn't going to HW? Well that'll probably take JJ about three years to go back to LHW then... Just fight the interim champ FFS or get stripped.

Jones fans are utterly shameless at this point.

Pretending that you as a fan give a fuck about the "business" side of the sport.

Guess what TS? As a fan, I want to see the best, highest level, most competitive fights, and especially when those fights are the ones that SHOULD happen.

Aspinall/Jones fits all of those criteria. It's highly competitive, it's high level in every area of the game, and it should be the fight that happens because both men have a disputed HW title that needs to be unified.

Poatan is an easy fight for Jones, which he is obviously angling for at this stage of his career. Calling out old, decrepit, semi retired legends and MMA rookies that were schooled on the ground by known grappler Israel Adesanya.

You Jones fans are not slick, you are ducking the Aspinall fight just as hard as your boy is at the thought of putting his finger in a comedian's ass.

I think Tom is a much tougher fight for Jon.

Jon has a most likely easy path to victory in clinching and grappling Alex and getting him down.

Tom is bigger than Jon with a more well-rounded skillset than Alex.

Alex is just a more powerful version of Gane when it comes to skillset. He's probably less useless on the ground than Gane is though
I like Tom, but i also don't see him through the same rose colored glasses most of you do.

HW is trash, he's not that good. His toughest fights were always at LHW.

The Stipe fight will never take place and Jon might be forced to fight Tom or retire.

Nobody wants Tom vs Jon Jones
Fight stipe, then Alex pererira.

For the fans.

Dude just get off the coke for a year and fight both, if Jones wins both fights Shercells would never recover mentally and I am all here for it.

Because he’d get starched

It's always funny to me how it's ALWAYS the next guy who's going to take down Jones, no question. Then he dominates them, and they were a bum and the easiest fight he could have taken.

If Jones crushes Pereira, it'll be because he was a blown-up middleweight with no ground game. If he crushes Stipe, it'll be because he was old and rusty. It he crushes Aspinall, it'll be because he was green and had never had to face any real competition. No matter what happens, people will always find a way to rationalize it.

If you have to ask that, you really aren't that bright, respectfully.

Learn business

Learn what it takes to sell a fight

This is prize fighting
I know a lot more about it than you. Please explain your shitty hot take or sit the fuck down.

Bones is an A-Level Buster, and he’s not my boy
He’s a Twitter warrior like Kham and Conor
Wake me up when he actually fights

Remember when he arguably lost to the GOAT Dominic Heyes

I like Tom, but i also don't see him through the same rose colored glasses most of you do.

HW is trash, he's not that good. His toughest fights were always at LHW.
I think he is pretty good but agree HW is trash.

It's always funny to me how it's ALWAYS the next guy who's going to take down Jones, no question. Then he dominates them, and they were a bum and the easiest fight he could have taken.
Welcome to Sherdog.
If Jones crushes Pereira, it'll be because he was a blown-up middleweight with no ground game.
Yep, because that's basically true.
If he crushes Stipe, it'll be because he was old and rusty.
Yep, because that's definitely true.
It he crushes Aspinall, it'll be because he was green and had never had to face any real competition.
Nope, that's nonsense.
No matter what happens, people will always find a way to rationalize it.
Welcome to the internet.

Because he’d get starched
ive seen that same old post for more than a decade son
arent yall tired lol

guess what your all wrong
your 100 percent wrong all the time

If Jones crushes Pereira, it'll be because he was a blown-up middleweight with no ground game. If he crushes Stipe, it'll be because he was old and rusty. It he crushes Aspinall, it'll be because he was green and had never had to face any real competition. No matter what happens, people will always find a way to rationalize it.
Can you name one fighter apart from Gane who after Jones dominated them everyone said they were a bum and the easiest fight he could have taken?

pereira fans acting like tough boys calling out jones
loool

after jones calls pereira out theyr already angry right now
haha
im reading comments like jones ducking tom
jones doesnt deserve pereira

guess you boys know that pereira doesnt really have a chance

kinda like izzy when he calls out jones
then cowars away when jones wants to fight him

whats next?

Back