@Seano

@Seano is a solid dude. He loves everyone talking about him, that's one thing I do know. He also likes to take the unpopular side of things. Usyk is his type of fighter style wise but he's already made it a point to bust Usyk's balls and he's made his hardcore fans mad.

So instead of saying yeah Usyk's legit he's gonna be as hard on him as possible b/c in theory, as much as he might not like big punchers like Deontay and prefer Usyk's style, he likes to argue w/ Usyk fans more b/c he's already said he doesn't like Usyk and he's gonna stay low on him until he loses and if Usyk never loses he was never that impressive anyway. He wins either way.

If he doesn't like your guy, he's not gonna like him no matter what. Seano is 84 years old. He's stuck in his ways. He's not changing his mind b/c he'd rather piss you off and look bad than admit you were right. You could argue it's somewhat admirable but I might be going too far there.

Seano's gonna seano bros.

@Seano is a solid dude. He loves everyone talking about him, that's one thing I do know. He also likes to take the unpopular side of things. Usyk is his type of fighter style wise but he's already made it a point to bust Usyk's balls and he's made his hardcore fans mad.

So instead of saying yeah Usyk's legit he's gonna be as hard on him as possible b/c in theory, as much as he might not like big punchers like Deontay and prefer Usyk's style, he likes to argue w/ Usyk fans more b/c he's already said he doesn't like Usyk and he's gonna stay low on him until he loses and if Usyk never loses he was never that impressive anyway. He wins either way.

If he doesn't like your guy, he's not gonna like him no matter what. Seano is 84 years old. He's stuck in his ways. He's not changing his mind b/c he'd rather piss you off and look bad than admit you were right. You could argue it's somewhat admirable but I might be going too far there.

what you describe is an asshole.

seano as a human being is less than desirable, but i’m sure he’d say the same about me. regardless, he knows his boxing. only other guy on here who was able to ignore the commentators sucking usyk’s dick as he missed left hand after left hand and see the close, mildly uneventful fight that really was.

But there is a reason he doesn’t like Usyk. And we need to stop avoiding it. He clearly is not a fan of Eastern European/soviet bloc fighters. I wish he would just admit it instead of acting like he is purely objective

But there is a reason he doesn’t like Usyk. And we need to stop avoiding it. He clearly is not a fan of Eastern European/soviet bloc fighters. I wish he would just admit it instead of acting like he is purely objective
I don't really know about him hating Eastern Bloc guys. I think he hates hype mostly. If ppl are excited about almost any fighter he'll probably shit on your parade b/c he hates happiness.

I'm a huge GGG fanboy but I always thought he didn't like Golovkin more b/c he had a lot of fans rather than him being from Kazakhstan. Same w/ Loma and Usyk. These guys come out of the ammies w/ some serious steam and he doesn't like that shit more than where their from. Then again the "Exotic punchers" meme that started w/ him lends credence to some of what you're saying. That was meant for guys like Matthysse too tho. Idk.

seano as a human being is less than desirable, but i’m sure he’d say the same about me. regardless, he knows his boxing. only other guy on here who was able to ignore the commentators sucking usyk’s dick as he missed left hand after left hand and see the close, mildly uneventful fight that really was.
lol, which commentating team were you listening to? because the one with roy jones and the british guy were sucking off AJ so hard! dude would get hit and then talk about wow what a great jab from aj! lol, awful commentating. thank god usyk didnt get screwed

It annoys me when people try to rationalize and add motives that don't exist to other people.I don't think that any of this is self-aware.

I think it's more of ppl like you trying to parade Eastern Euros as something to be noted.
Thats been your whole angle for the last few days hasn't it

I think it's more of ppl like you trying to parade Eastern Euros as something to be noted.
Before that too. He started this B.S. a while back. Disappeared and now feels empowered by Usyks win.

Nothing to parade... it’s simply acknowledging that the Soviet bloc countries have amazing amateur programs and produce great fighting talent relative to their per capita. That’s not parading them.....

Before that too. He started this B.S. a while back. Disappeared and now feels empowered by Usyks win.
Do you feel empowered when a black man wins? The LDBC surely does....what kind of dumb question is that

Do you feel empowered when a black man wins? The LDBC surely does....what kind of dumb question is that
I didn't ask a question dummy....
No...WTF are you talking about???
I am an adult who does not need a father figure or hero. I am also self confident in my own abilities and accomplishments. So much so that I recognize that another black man accomplishing something has nothing to do with my self worth or abilities.
Really weak people need to bandwagon onto somebody else's success that they have no affiliation with. Just so they can have self worth.
Wilder's own flesh and blood brother could not accomplish anything close to what Wilder did....So if his biological brother didn't get the magic touch or abilities not sure why an unrelated person would feel empowered.
Save the race baiting bullshit....

Lets go ahead and drop all this race bullshit. Quickly.
Eff that we need to drop this “@seano is a good dude it’s just…” ITT

When you talk a ton of shit, you gotta eat a lot of shit. No place in their thread for fair and balanced!

<{yearp}>

Were we watching the same announcing team? On the DAZN feed they had their tongue in AJ's butt from the opening bell.

What in the god damned hell were you watching? That commentary, if anything, was blowing AJ. They literally said “did AJ do enough” at the end of the fight. That was one-way traffic and everyone knows it. No chance he won.

I'm a huge GGG fanboy but I always thought he didn't like Golovkin more b/c he had a lot of fans rather than him being from Kazakhstan. Same w/ Loma and Usyk.
this is my vibe as well, though I think Seano tends to assume that ex-soviet fighters will just get an undeserved hype machine just due to being eastern european and the line gets very blurry from there. I remember him being one of the few guys that showed significant interest in Gvozdyk and I think he was pretty praiseful of Tszyu, because those guys never really got inflated by fans much.

Eff that we need to drop this “@seano is a good dude it’s just…” ITT

When you talk a ton of shit, you gotta eat a lot of shit. No place in their thread for fair and balanced!

<{yearp}>
Have at it. Just leave the ridiculous racial shit out of it.

Back