@Seano

I don't mind if people thought Usyk would lose, we all get fights wrong, but those who honestly thought Usyk had no chance at all AND would be outboxed need to bang their heads against the wall.

Those who i see STILL saying Usyk isn't that good... there's no hope for you.

Ruiz is a good puncher but he's always been slow on his feet and that was always the best strategy to beat him.

For Usyk Joshua needs to get aggressive and fuck him up but I don't think he trains like that. Trying to out land him from a bit if a range didn't work and I doubt Joshua can gain much ground there.

Agree. Wladimir Klitschko would have had the jab to keep Usyk at distance. Imo Joshua doesnt really have a jab to speak of and that would be the necessary weapon to get agressive but use the reach advantage. So I agree with your point. Getting agressive and cutting Usyk of is a great idea but not implementable. Honestly I think some hail mary attempt in taking two to land one might be the best road to success. After all Joshua can hit pretty hard if he connects.

Seano is a good dude, but its clear he has a bias against Eastern European/Soviet fighters and just European fighters in general.....its very quite odd..... he's a white american guy, but its clear as day that he has a bias towards African-American fighters, it is what it is..

Seano is a good dude, but its clear he has a bias against Eastern European/Soviet fighters and just European fighters in general.....its very quite odd..... he's a white american guy, but its clear as day that he has a bias towards African-American fighters, it is what it is..
I like to rib Seano about this stuff but I will say that Seano has been willing to praise guys like Gvozdyk, so I don't think it's as simple as "eastern euro man bad" but I do think he resents guys like Loma who are ammy dominant eastern euro guys that get a lot of hype without necessarily building up the strongest resume. It's a weird synthesis.

I like to rib Seano about this stuff but I will say that Seano has been willing to praise guys like Gvozdyk, so I don't think it's as simple as "eastern euro man bad" but I do think he resents guys like Loma who are ammy dominant eastern euro guys that get a lot of hype without necessarily building up the strongest resume. It's a weird synthesis.
i just find it odd he is criticizing Usyk who is probably the most technical fighter in the HW division, and one of the best in the world in general but yet he'll gas up Wilder who is a terrible boxer

i just find it odd he is criticizing Usyk who is probably the most technical fighter in the HW division, and one of the best in the world in general but yet he'll gas up Wilder who is a terrible boxer
yeah I dont' disagree

yeah I dont' disagree
and about the whole resume thing and eastern europeans, i mean lets not act like PBC fighters and many american fighters are avoiding top competition from Davis to Wilder's whole career to Bud Crawford etc.

It's funny I just posted in another thread that Joshua was struggling to even land his jab. So I agree to an extent but I really feel like Usyk sandbagged against Chisora. Chisora is not exactly fleet of foot but he got to Usyk far more than Joshua. I guess we'll see in the rematch because it's obvious how Joshua has to approach the fight if he has any chance of winning.

I'm thinking that Usyk, just like Fury, is the type of athlete that only jumps as high as he has to.
That's why Fury went through hell with Otto Wallin, but then whooped Deontay Wilder up and down the ring.

Seano is alright, he is like any other poster here with backing the wrong fighter.

One thing I give him, he can troll the shit out of people if he wants to.

I'm thinking that Usyk, just like Fury, is the type of athlete that only jumps as high as he has to.
That's why Fury went through hell with Otto Wallin, but then whooped Deontay Wilder up and down the ring.
That is a possibility, certainly. Usyk's best performances have been against his toughest opponents.

It’s weird if a white guy is a fan of a black fighter(s)?

Idk @Seano political views, but I see that with a lot of white Americans. I think they call it white guilt. Once again, not saying it’s political but in America there are a lot of white people who feel the need to pander to black folks and other minorities and virtue-signal on social media to score points. It's very odd.

At least Seano presents a point and sticks with it and forms his own opinion. Damn, this forum would be boring as hell with no arguments and one way of seeing things across all posters! I couldn't see Usyk winning either (before the fight), matchup looked really bad for him, but congrats to him and his team and the HWT division is turned upside down and inside out again. Cliffhanger for sure! But lol at once again only one poster getting called out, it is getting really weird that one guy is constantly this target, he doesn't even post here as much anymore

@Seano knows boxing. I don't agree with this particular score, but that means little. It's one fight. Plus, I don't even know half of the people posting about him. He has quite a fan club, it seems. Far and wide.

lol

Back