@Seano

I'd have to agree that you don't have to be a boxer or former boxer in order to grasp the sport.
Richard Dwyer understands boxing pretty good and he doesn't look like someone who ever put on a pair on gloves... Studying law at Stanford and getting punched in the head? Doesn't seem to match.
On the flipside of the coin I've seen severel high level boxers like Sugar Ray Leonard or David Haye who are god-awful as boxing experts.

And no, its not all in fun. Its petty and ridiculous. I should have clowned all you guys who picked Loma over Lopez. Who'd you pick in that one?
None of us shat on Lopez consistently for years and years. If we had of done like you've shat on Usyk for years and years then you could have made a thread clowning us for picking Loma.

None of us shat on Lopez consistently for years and years. If we had of done like you've shat on Usyk for years and years then you could have made a thread clowning us for picking Loma.
I don't think that's Seano's style

For better or worse, Seano is definitely one of the "characters" of the Sherdog boxing forum that makes it what it is

Fuck Usyk.
Andy Ruiz beats the shit out of him.
i actually like ruiz in this fight because he's slick, he has speed in his hands, and he throws combinations.

but i'd still favor usyk pretty heavily to put a clinic on him in the second half of the fight. ruiz's fat ass has no chance of keeping up with him for 12 rounds.

Fuck Usyk.
Andy Ruiz beats the shit out of him.
Ruiz may be a one-hit wonder, a flash in the pan. He wouldn't be favored to beat Usyk. I think he'd get his ears boxed off. Watch the rematch with AJ, as AJ boxed circles around him, and then tell me that Usyk couldn't do the same only more convincingly.

Chiming in to congratulate @Seano for effortlessly living in this many folks heads rent-free and @defjaam for being a quality pot-stirrer ;)

Usyk bless. I cant believe the shit that was talked about this dude. Thought AJ’s power would get to him but never once doubted he could hang with the best HWs.

Usyk has some of the best footwork I've seen in ages. At HW too. He made AJ looks really flatfooted.

Back