@Seano

Where is Usyk's porous defense? I told you guys you have to over reach to hit Usyk clean. Because he is never a stationary target. That's why he has never EVER been hurt in his career. Joshua was hitting him tonight with reaching arm punches and was doing a good job actually in rounds 5 and 6 but lacks the engine and experience to do it all night long. Incredibly hard to outpoint such a busy active boxer too.

I have a suggestion for people who doubted Usyk before this fight. Go back and watch his fights in ×0.5 speed because he is so fast you can miss greatness. (this last sentence should have a Usyk gif but can't put them from my phone)

Usyk at +220 was a fucking steal. Great performance. I think he broke AJ's face too.

I always said Usyk was great but wouldn't be able to compete agains the giants.

Having said that, I always thought beating Joshia was a possibility as he is the weakest of the 3 big HW's.

I still think he can't beat Fury but that's not a knock against him, he simply is meant to fight in a different weightclass.

If he beats Fury though... damn

Missed it but was rooting for Usyk.

Happy to see he got the win.

I never thought Usyk couldn't make it at HW if a fat ass like Ruiz, who is shorter than him can.

I didn't know who would win vs him and AJ cause of AJ's chin, also vs a mental midget like Wilder, I think Usyk can also win. I think fury is a complete nightmare for him tho.

I wanted AJ to beat him though, so it could set up a super match of AJ vs Fury in the UK. Would have been insane crowd. Also props to UK for letting 70k at the Arena tonight.

Love Usyk tho

Last edited:
I'll eat humble pie!
Even though I'm a Usyk fan i did say I don't think he could handle HW after watching his Chisora fight. I still think Fury would do Usyk and to be honest I think Whyte would beat Usyk too if he used the same tactics as Chisora, I just don't understand why AJ didn't adopt that approach tonight. Instead AJ tried to outbox a world class master boxer ha. If your a sprinter you don't challenger a marathon runner to a long distance race...Well done Usyk.

Usyk is this generation's Holyfield.

It had it 115-113 for Usyk, but the rounds Usyk won were clearer than the ones AJ did. I gave the closer rounds to AJ.

Usyk is this generation's Holyfield.

It had it 115-113 for Usyk, but the rounds Usyk won were clearer than the ones AJ did. I gave the closer rounds to AJ.

I feel for 115-113 you have to give Joshua a round he clearly lost.

I had it 117-111 Usyk. Joshua did not react well to getting hit tonight. If Fury beats Wilder again (which he should), I think Fury gets by the smaller Usyk and Wilder KO’s Joshua early when those fights get made.

Back