@Seano

this is my vibe as well, though I think Seano tends to assume that ex-soviet fighters will just get an undeserved hype machine just due to being eastern european and the line gets very blurry from there. I remember him being one of the few guys that showed significant interest in Gvozdyk and I think he was pretty praiseful of Tszyu, because those guys never really got inflated by fans much.
I think it's a certain type of Euro fighter he doesn't like, and it's the ones who get any hype. But he doesn't have a problem with American fighters who get hyped. And there is a word for that.

Were we watching the same announcing team? On the DAZN feed they had their tongue in AJ's butt from the opening bell.

Glad I watched Sky. They were praising Usyk from pretty early on.

Andy Ruiz took any air of invincibility anyone thought Joshau had , still a good upset for Usyk but he wasn't exactly climbing a mountain.

I think it's a certain type of Euro fighter he doesn't like, and it's the ones who get any hype. But he doesn't have a problem with American fighters who get hyped. And there is a word for that.
to be fair to Seano, I've seen him talk shit about a lot of American fighters that get hype. Shakur Stevenson is one of the top prospects in the sport and I remember him saying he thought he'd get KOed by a journeyman. I think Seano just doesn't like hype for the most part.

to be fair to Seano, I've seen him talk shit about a lot of American fighters that get hype. Shakur Stevenson is one of the top prospects in the sport and I remember him saying he thought he'd get KOed by a journeyman. I think Seano just doesn't like hype for the most part.
He seems to have a lot more tolerance for hype aimed at American fighters on the whole. With Euro fighters he starts frothing at the mouth with indignant rage.

Holy shit, let it go, guys.

Did I act like this when you all thought Lomachenko would beat Lopez? Did I demand you all tell me how great he really was? Did I make callout threads for every one of you who disagreed with me? Y'all are some petty motherfuckers.

Stop tagging me in this thread already, I haven't responded yet and don't intend to. I don't do callout threads. I haven't read one post in this thread so stop tagging me and talk to me like big boys in the other threads.

Did I act like this when you all thought Lomachenko would beat Lopez? Did I demand you all tell me how great he really was? Did I make callout threads for every one of you who disagreed with me? Y'all are some petty motherfuckers.

Stop tagging me in this thread already, I haven't responded yet and don't intend to. I don't do callout threads. I haven't read one post in this thread so stop tagging me and talk to me like big boys in the other threads.

Why so glum chum? A good sport takes their medicine when it's due. You've dogged Usyk for a long time and he just thoroughly beat one of the worlds best HW. Why not just own it, admit you were wrong and move on?

I’m not letting anything go. And I’m
gonna keep this thread alive for at least another hour or two, maybe less, one never knows about these things. Sooo take that.

Why so glum chum? A good sport takes their medicine when it's due. You've dogged Usyk for a long time and he just thoroughly beat one of the worlds best HW. Why not just own it, admit you were wrong and move on?
Why do you so badly need for me to say this? What have I done to you, besides not like the same fighter, to need me to do this for you? Why is my opinion so meaningful to all of you that you hold grudges for years over fights?

Like I said in the other thread, I think some of you are fucking weird. I'll never get why this shit is personal to some of you.

Why do you so badly need for me to say this? What have I done to you, besides not like the same fighter, to need me to do this for you? Why is my opinion so meaningful to all of you that you hold grudges for years over fights?

Like I said in the other thread, I think some of you are fucking weird. I'll never get why this shit is personal to some of you.
Whats so bad about saying you was wrong?

You make stubborn seem understated.

I was fookin wrong i thot josh would catch usyk at usyk wouldnt be able to cope.

But @Seano Loma barely won the pole here and pretty much everyone acknowledged that Lopez had a real shot at the very worst. That’s very different from having consistently terrible analysis on Usyk in general and the Joshua matchup in particular that Usyk was a bum, defensively porous, wouldn’t accomplish squat at HW, etc.

But @Seano Loma barely won the pole here and pretty much everyone acknowledged that Lopez had a real shot at the very worst. That’s very different from having consistently terrible analysis on Usyk in general and the Joshua matchup in particular that Usyk was a bum, defensively porous, wouldn’t accomplish squat at HW, etc.
See, this just proves to me no one really pays attention at all. I actually said MANY TIMES in the fight buildup that Joshua vs Usyk was probably the most even fight to be made at HW and was accused about sitting on the fence a couple of times in the buuildup. You guys really have no idea what I say at all.

Back