Media Sean Strickland: "I keep getting asked to fight Whittaker. I beat Izzy, the world knows I beat DDP. Whittaker lost to both."

a lot of people say Whittaker won the second Izzy fight, just like a lot of people say Strickland won the DDP fight.

The answer is easy, they fight each other, Whittaker has as much claim to a shot as Sstrickland.
2nd izzy fight is a long time ago.

Rob could probably wait out a title shot against anyone but Izzy. But Sean has first stake to waiting out.

Sean obviously trying to avoid Rob with the MMAth, he would get wrecked.

It's hilarious watching strick get picked apart by someone 2 weight classes below him, while throwing full power and absolute garbage hammerfists.

Of course though, suredoggers will stick by him as long as he hates the same minorities they do.

Such brave, much toughness tho amirite?

Good idea…

Whittaker would put it in his butt and send him to the back of the line…

And possibly not even in that order.

I told you guys he wouldn't fight Whittaker. He's gonna wait out for a title shot.

Waiting very rarely works out for fighters, we have seen time and time again where it didn't go they way said fighter thought it would go.

Bobby Knucks never complains, he just fucking fights whoever, whenever, wherever. Sean should take this fight cause if not and DDP wins, I think the UFC rewards Rob over Sean.

I do, I don't care if it's boring. I'd be hyped up for prime GSP vs. Wonderboy or Rob too, I want to see the styles match up.

I don't actually think it would be boring even for casuals. I think the styles would compliment.

Just like Ngannou vs Lewis or the infamous 'DAWG FIGHT!' between Diaz and Condit were hyped fights that sucked ass, you can get the reverse too.

Colby vs Usman 1. Maia vs Askren. These had no business being good fights.

Stickland vs Whitaker would be a barn-burner. I'd personally love to see how the 2 styles match up.

That said, "if" both men keep winning, then it will be even better if it's for the title.

I agree with him but I would like to see them fight one day. We need a DDP rematch though. Dricus owes him a rematch. He got lucky with the judges on that one imo. The fans were definitely split on that one too.
Dricus doesn't owe him shit.

Back