Sean O'malley will beat Sandhagen...

At this point I don’t see any difference in caliber between O’Malley and Sandhagen, lol at all these casual hypebeasts believing Sandhagen is anything more than a one dimensional flashy striker with no substance… at least O’Malley throws jabs

<36>

He has good striking and probably heavier hands...Sandhagen onwards to a 2nd straight loss if Dana books this...

How do? TJ is a past champion. Sean had fought no one near that level.. I mean he was tko by chito..

How about Sean beats someone with a number next to his name first? He lost to the only ranked opponent he faced.

We can't keep pulling paint shop workers out for the ref to gift a tko to Sean in the late third
Flyweight paint shop workers at that.

Cause Sandhagen lost to the former champ and Skid McGregor beat a jobber?

I actually like that fight quite a bit, especially for a 5 rounder. Both are very flashy with their moves. Sandhagen can take a punch, so that might damage Sean's morale.
I'd favor Cory by finish.

It didn't damage his morale in his last fight.

Coreys grappling would probably win him the fight

O'malley can't even beat his own meat. He asks his girl's boyfriend.

Yeah cant wait to see this fight is 2040 when they feel comfortable giving him an opponent with a heart beat.

Chito was unranked at the time. I remember because I thought O'Malley fighting one of the toughest opponents outside the rank made no sense from the point of view that the UFC saw him

Ah you're right. Must've been just outside the top 15. Maybe time for another step up in competition for O'malley: Riveira, Cruz, Stamman, Frankie or Assuncao would make sense. Though I don't think Cruz takes that fight against an unranked guy in O'Malley. Riveira would be interesting fight.

Sandhagen via spinning shit.

O'Malley doesn't want that. He's calling out guys like Cody, he doesn't want anyone dangerous.

At this point I don’t see any difference in caliber between O’Malley and Sandhagen, lol at all these casual hypebeasts believing Sandhagen is anything more than a one dimensional flashy striker with no substance… at least O’Malley throws jabs

<36>
Sandhagen didn't tap to a full arm bar that popped his arm and came back to win. O'Malley got leg kicked and cried.

He has good striking and probably heavier hands...Sandhagen onwards to a 2nd straight loss if Dana books this...

Dawg… Sean couldn’t even handle cheeto who is a mid tier BW. Cory would slap him around and smash him with a flying knee lol

If Sean beat sandy id be fully on board the hype train. I just don’t think Sean can survive adversity and take solid shots

There are 4-5 guys in that division that O'Malley will NEVER beat. One of them is Sandhagen. O'Malley's 2-3 fights away from becoming the next Mike Perry.

Jarl

It didn't damage his morale in his last fight.
No, but the guy had no effective offense and was more akin to an advancing punching bag, albeit, credit to O'Malley's defense and head movement to assist in making it so. Also, he did get a knockdown and near finish in the first.
Sandhagen is durable but in addition will be clapping back aswell as actively dodging.

Last edited:
Back