Sean O'malley will beat Sandhagen...

ah damn it, you're right. He was not top 10 or even top 15. He was coming off a 3 fight win streak, a win over Nathaniel wood and 5 and 1 in the UFC tho.
My point was that from what I've heard him say, Cruz will not be fighting down.
That’s fair ...He shouldn’t have to fight down a 2nd time

If Sean beat sandy id be fully on board the hype train. I just don’t think Sean can survive adversity and take solid shots
I see him losing to Frankie, sandhagen, tj, Yan, Pedro Munhoz and probably sterling

Now I'm not sure. I think I may have you confused with another person. The list of users I dislike keeps growing and it's hard to keep up.

Most users here are absolute trash, so I wouldn't hold it against you if I was in your trash list. Afterall, this place is nothing but a digital cesspool.
But I wouldn't go out of your way to dislike me though, because I was unaware of your existence until this post.

What do you have Corey down weight wise at? Im sure he can balloon up to about what TJ can.

I really meant with the height/reach advantages they carry there. Corey just needs to jump 6in and he’s hitting flying knees left & right
Every body type has advantages and disadvantages, though at least reach always helps a lot.

Cory has weighed in at 149.2 pounds in the past, TJ at 149.5 pounds.
Moraes and Assuncao are 153-155 pounds.

@acannxr made a thread where he has listed all cage weights of fighters he has ever found/others have found who commented in this thread.
He has 30 135ers listed and out of those 30, 23 are lighter than Cory.

Most users here are absolute trash, so I wouldn't hold it against you if I was in your trash list. Afterall, this place is nothing but a digital cesspool.
But I wouldn't go out of your way to dislike me though, because I was unaware of your existence until this post.
Being aware of my existence has nothing to do with me disliking users. Most of the time I just lurk or write one-liners so I'm under the assumption that nobody remembers me.

Back