Sean O'malley will beat Sandhagen...

Be a fun fight to watch as a fan, think Sandhagen would take it though.

Well Sandhagen is arguably/probably beating the likes of TJ Dillashaw

O'Malley is fighting regional guys, a geriatric Eddie Wineland, and losing to Chito Vera.

So it's really tough to have this opinion and not look retarded.

Lol.

Facts.

O’Malley would quit just at the sight of sandhagens knee in the cage.

OMalley sucks. He's not even a 10 unranked BW. All hype and the UFC will continue feeding him cans or washouts so he doesn't get embarrassed again

Cory by TKO

Sean needs to rematch Chito and then get a Top 10 win over either Cruz or Frankie. Then a fight with Cory might make sense.

Cruz is coming off a top 10 win, he won't take that fight. Frankie would take it. O'Malley has a way better chance of beat Frankie than he does of beating Cruz.
No way dude Cruz just fought was top 10 lol

He has good striking and probably heavier hands...Sandhagen onwards to a 2nd straight loss if Dana books this...

No way in hell. Sandhagen is faster and reachier than popsicle. He is also more durable.
And I am one of the only 3 sherdogers that like the popsicle, but it is what it is.

When Khamzat was signed to fight Leon Edwards, Leon was the underdog. I think just due to Vegas expecting money on which side.

I had so much money on Edwards, and was so disappointed when fight fell through

That was the most retarded money I had ever seen in my short betting career. Such a shame they cancelled that fight.

That was the most retarded money I had ever seen in my short betting career. Such a shame they cancelled that fight.
giphy.gif

Back