Sean O'malley will beat Sandhagen...

Sean has fought exactly one ranked opponent, Chito who was ranked #15 I believe, and he got finished. He's taking the MVP path through the BW division.

Sugar will step up against an aging veteran.....Cruz or Frankie imo

Cruz is coming off a top 10 win, he won't take that fight. Frankie would take it. O'Malley has a way better chance of beat Frankie than he does of beating Cruz.

He couldn't even take a leg kick from Chito, imagine what Cory would to do him lol

Fuck, this kid is overrated. Can't believe people are actually drinking the UFC Kool-Aid.

O'Malley will get murdered by most guys in the top 10 (who deserve the ranking)

He fought a good fighter in Chito and got embarrassed, wtf would he have for Sandhagen?
I don't think the Vera fight is so clear. He was doing very well before his leg got compromised. His bottom game looked horrible, that is true, but he didn't get embarrassed. I personally think he beats Vera in a rematch. He loses one fight and everyone here acts like he's a can. Typical Sherdog logic.

Sean has fought exactly one ranked opponent, Chito who was ranked #15 I believe, and he got finished. He's taking the MVP path through the BW division.
Chito was unranked at the time. I remember because I thought O'Malley fighting one of the toughest opponents outside the rank made no sense from the point of view that the UFC saw him

I don't think the Vera fight is so clear. He was doing very well before his leg got compromised. His bottom game looked horrible, that is true, but he didn't get embarrassed. I personally think he beats Vera in a rematch. He loses one fight and everyone here acts like he's a can. Typical Sherdog logic.
Chito busted his leg and dummied him, he got embarrassed.

Chito is better everywhere

I mean, he did get carried out on a stretcher right? That's got to be a little embarrassing for a prize fighter.

I think most people see a certain amount of skill in O'Malley. I do. But one reasonable response to a heavily hyped prospect is to make them prove they are good before you give them credit for being good. The best fighter O'Malley faced finished him in the first round. So now O' Malley has something to prove and beating the brakes off of unknown guys like Moutinho won't prove anything.

Sean has worse ankles than Conor.

Lol, ok

Back