• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ryan Garcia training for UFC fight with Alex Pereira

AldoStillGoat

Yellow Card
Yellow Card
Reaction score
8iq3jvitc4ad1.jpeg

I think he's suspended for one year from boxing for PED use. He said he wants to fight in the UFC during that time. I'm not sure if he would be allowed to but it is interesting that Dana White was backing him up at the UFC 303 post fight press conference basically absolving him of PED use and blaming it on tainted supplements.

Commissions won't allow it, regardless if its a different sport. The ban will be upheld, even if Garcia tries to fly somewhere else to get licensed it wont happen either. Usually other commissions respect suspensions placed.

Garcia should still try mma next year though, I think he could do well in UFC with proper training.

Garcia is never fighting in MMA.

He is also a fuck up of a person. Dude is a complete idiot.

I dont think hes allowed to fight in the UFC because hes too dangerous.
He could kill one of those guys with his left hook.

Ryan Garcia would be a force at featherweight and bantamweight. He would slap Sean O’Malley around the cage. A boxer is never losing to a MMA fighter with colored hair.

8iq3jvitc4ad1.jpeg

I think he's suspended for one year from boxing for PED use. He said he wants to fight in the UFC during that time. I'm not sure if he would be allowed to but it is interesting that Dana White was backing him up at the UFC 303 post fight press conference basically absolving him of PED use and blaming it on tainted supplements.

If he's serious about MMA, shouldn't be be training with grapplers like Islam?

He's already an excellent boxer, but with no ground game it'll be a repeat of

3lLKYO@facebook.gif

Back