• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Russia vs Ukraine Combat Megathread vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely a joke, that's why I threw the UFC Bro gif at the end, but keep smashing that report button bud.

But I didn’t report you. At least you admit it was a threat though.

General Flynn's input on ending the war:

"Part One: Russia wants a neutral Ukraine. The Budapest Agreement can be considered an agreement of neutrality. Obviously, if Russia adheres to the agreement, then Ukraine doesn’t need to join NATO. And NATO can agree that having Ukraine join would be a violation of the Budapest accord.
Part Two: Putin wants Ukraine to renounce any claim to Crimea. Ukraine should agree, with a major caveat.
Part Three: Finally, Putin must emphasize that the targeting of civilians was against his orders and that he will help to rebuild some of Ukraine."
https://www.westernjournal.com/excl...site&utm_medium=aggregator10&utm_campaign=can

"General" Flynn is a grifter kook

"General" Flynn is a grifter kook
I'm not a huge fan of the guy but I don't think he's off the mark here. Negotiations should have happened days ago. I know Putin is probably being bullish and ridiculous, but there has to be a middle ground here. It hasn't even really unraveled yet. Before RT got taken down I saw them reporting that he was backing off a lot of demands. It's Russian State obviously, but the article itself was tinged with a hint of "We think Vlad should probably calm tf down and he seems to be doing so"

<{chips}>
72770.jpg

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Keep it lighthearted @Source it's not that serious bud. You seem pretty heated and I'm a complete and utter antagonist asshole so if you want to go the prickly 'FUCK YOU" route a couple times a day you're better off just shooting me a PM. It's not me "Hiding" it's probably best for everyone.

Or you could just calm down.

General Flynn's input on ending the war:

"Part One: Russia wants a neutral Ukraine. The Budapest Agreement can be considered an agreement of neutrality. Obviously, if Russia adheres to the agreement, then Ukraine doesn’t need to join NATO. And NATO can agree that having Ukraine join would be a violation of the Budapest accord.
Part Two: Putin wants Ukraine to renounce any claim to Crimea. Ukraine should agree, with a major caveat.
Part Three: Finally, Putin must emphasize that the targeting of civilians was against his orders and that he will help to rebuild some of Ukraine."
https://www.westernjournal.com/excl...site&utm_medium=aggregator10&utm_campaign=can

"If Russia adheres to the agreement."

<26>

Man, the reactive armor is gone... :eek:

If it had any to begin with...:confused:
The podcast I listen to for most commentary on global stuff got their foreign policy guy in for once and he made the point that the mud is absolutely fucking these things up like even the Ukrainians didn't predict. Weird acts of God.

The podcast I listen to for most commentary on global stuff got their foreign policy guy in for once and he made the point that the mud is absolutely fucking these things up like even the Ukrainians didn't predict. Weird acts of God.

The Russian army should take the hint, huh? The land of Ukraine itself doesn't want them there.

Status
Not open for further replies.