• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Russia vs Ukraine Combat Megathread vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If Russia adheres to the agreement."

<26>
RT said today Putin is more willing to concede some stuff and talk and he's pretty much bored of this shit already. It's RT so take it with a grain of salt, but they've been full "Dear Leader" so it's a bit of a change in tone

4,825,646.00RUB
https://www.google.com/finance/quote/BTC-RUB?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiPo9mYkK72AhUfRjABHbG4BjIQ-fUHegQIEhAS

"Bitcoin has overtaken Russia's ruble in terms of total value as the bitcoin price surges just as the ruble goes into freefall. Data from FiatMarketCap showed that the cryptocurrency has surpassed Ruble for the first in the global ranking of fiat currencies by market value in BTC, as the crypto is ranked 14th, whereas RUB at 17th in the list."
https://www.livemint.com/market/cry...le-for-the-cryptocurrency-11646288428624.html
The fucked up thing is i remember when a bitcoin was equal, if not less then a US Dollar. Back then i never thought it would ever be worth more then a Dollar. But i am not a gambling man, i have never bought a lottery ticket. In hindsight i wish i bought bitcoin when it was equal to a dollar. lol.

Then how about threatening nuclear war? There's also extenuating circumstances to consider, which Putin has none of.

Trump threatened nuclear war as well bud. It's sad but I just reminds me off
" Simpson's did it first"

Usa being the Simpson's

The fucked up thing is i remember when a bitcoin was equal, if not less then a US Dollar. Back then i never thought it would ever be worth more then a Dollar. But i am not a gambling man, i have never bought a lottery ticket. In hindsight i wish i bought bitcoin when it was equal to a dollar. lol.
It was worth about $30 when I first learned what bitcoin was.
I planned on buying some (for.. stuff) and even told my friends about it.
I never bought any.
None of us did.
I'm still sad.

It was worth about $30 when I first learned what bitcoin was.
I planned on buying some (for.. stuff) and even told my friends about it.
I never bought any.
None of us did.
I'm still sad.
To be fair, back then, i was lucky to have $100usd to spend on Bitcoin. So even if i let it sit and never touched it, its not like $3000 would be life changing today.

Does the T-14 even exist? I believe I have seen a video or two of abandoned t-80 but could be upgraded T-72. I'm no Russian Tank expert.

Wiki says

"The Russian Federation was expecting to order 2,300 T-14 main battle tanks for delivery by 2020. In 2015, Russian media had announced that around 20 tanks had been delivered for testing, without naming a source.[citation needed] However, in 2016 the Russian Defence Ministry announced that it had signed a contract for a “test batch” of 100 T-14 tanks to be delivered by 2020, with the full project extended until 2025."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-14_Armata

So it seems there are few of them in service,

To be fair, I have almost 4x your posts. Posts = posibilities of getting dubbed, just saying.
Agreed. Also I went through a few accts after abandoning this one for about 10 years before coming back to it recently, but I'm also not exactly pushing envelopes around here; haven't even mustered a single yellow all told :(

Agreed. Also I went through a few accts after abandoning this one for about 10 years before coming back to it recently, but I'm also not exactly pushing envelopes around here; haven't even mustered a single yellow all told :(
I actually have a 2003-2006 account i cant remember the password. It was a AOL account i no longer have. Not sure how i can revive it. I was a lurker so theres probably no posts.

I actually have a 2003-2006 account i cant remember the password. It was a AOL account i no longer have. Not sure how i can revive it. I was a lurker so theres probably no posts.
@Rebelfett can you find my old account? If i provide the original AOL email account?

Man!
Traffic on this thread has dropped by 2/3. It took 1 week for people to stop giving a fuck about Ukraine. That was fast!

I think the initial traffic was people hashing out arguments as to whether the invasion is justified or not. Most people have finished that now.

The news is still wall to wall Ukraine coverage.

I think a lack of reliable information and the large amount of propaganda being released is a major cause of that.
This thread has been full of great informative posts from about every angle of this conflict imo. I don’t get the cynicism about it. Far less propaganda in here than in most media imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back