• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Russia vs Ukraine Combat Megathread vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has been full of great informative posts from about every angle of this conflict imo. I don’t get the cynicism about it. Far less propaganda in here than in most media imo

Are you being sarcastic? You have been a source of as well as an opponent fighting against sources of propaganda the entire time.

I think a lack of reliable information and the large amount of propaganda being released is a major cause of that.
It was the 'flavor of the week.'
Folks are now waiting for the new flavor:
. China invades Taiwan
. Iran detonates its first nuclear weapon
. North Korea crosses into South Korea
I knew it was going to drop, but I wasn't expecting 1 week, more like 3.
There was very little response to the nuclear power plant attack yesterday. That was a real surprise.
Wait for a Russian nuclear attack. Numbers will go back up...

It was the 'flavor of the week.'
Folks are now waiting for the new flavor:
. China invades Taiwan
. Iran detonates its first nuclear weapon
. North Korea crosses into South Korea
I knew it was going to drop, but I wasn't expecting 1 week, more like 3.
There was very little response to the nuclear power plant attack yesterday. That was a real surprise.
Wait for a Russian nuclear attack. Numbers will go back up...

As far as I have seen there wasn’t much of a threat to the station. I think people have become numb to the dramatization of this conflict. You are right in the sense that people have short attention spans.

The whole world is united against Putin except the GOP

Pence to condemn Republican Putin 'apologists' in speech to RNC donors

Former Vice President Mike Pence is expected to condemn Republican "apologists" who have complimented Russian President Vladimir Putin amid his invasion of Ukraine, according to excerpts of a Friday speech to top GOP donors, obtained by CNN.

"There is no room in this party for apologists for Putin. There is only room for champions of freedom," Pence is expected to say.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/04/politics/mike-pence-republican-putin-rnc/index.html

Well, that's not true. Looking at the sanctions the isolation is pretty much an illusion.

Many big and important countries like China, India, Iran, Brazil and even Mexico will continue trade.

Only the "western alliance" is united.

Pence to condemn Republican Putin 'apologists' in speech to RNC donors

Former Vice President Mike Pence is expected to condemn Republican "apologists" who have complimented Russian President Vladimir Putin amid his invasion of Ukraine, according to excerpts of a Friday speech to top GOP donors, obtained by CNN.

"There is no room in this party for apologists for Putin. There is only room for champions of freedom," Pence is expected to say.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/04/politics/mike-pence-republican-putin-rnc/index.html

Gotta love how cnn reports on a speech before it's even spoken... dodgy as hades

Are you being sarcastic? You have been a source of as well as an opponent fighting against sources of propaganda the entire time.
I’ve posted sources from the Wall Street Journal, BBC, Reuters, AJ+, as well as pro-Ukrainian nuclear scientists.

Well, that's not true. Looking at the sanctions the isolation is pretty much an illusion.

Many big and important countries like China, India, Iran, Brazil and even Mexico will continue trade.

Only the "western alliance" is united.

Sure if you want to align yourself with China, Iran, India, Brazil and Mexico :)

Anyone know Chile’s stance on this? They’re a bigger market than i’ve realized esp with tech

Status
Not open for further replies.