• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Russia vs Ukraine Combat Megathread vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Edit: Feel free to move my post to the main thread post.

Is the tv Crew footage real?

mayor of the town where power plant is says if it goes up its ten times the size of chernobyl <DCrying>

A Russian businessman has put a $1 million bounty on Vladimir Putin's head, calling for military officers to arrest him as a war criminal

https://www.businessinsider.com/russian-businessman-puts-1-million-bounty-on-putins-head-2022-3
There were bits and pieces of rumors from folks claiming Ukrainian Intelligence the last two days saying Putin was looking to enforce Marial Law within a week in Russia due to the heightened alerts from Russian Intel on Putin's life.

This is going to get so ugly.

If this thing blows, what kind of damage are we talking about?

Guy above just said it's 10x Chernobyl. Google Chernobyl meltdown if you don't know about it.

If it melts down...it's beyond fucking bad. If these retards shelled this thing to where there's a meltdown...holy fuck.

Guy above just said it's 10x Chernobyl. Google Chernobyl meltdown if you don't know about it.

If it melts down...it's beyond fucking bad. If these retards shelled this thing to where there's a meltdown...holy fuck.
I don't think the average person really understands just how bad a full on meltdown is and how nearly impossibly it is to stop.

I'm outraged at this conflict, almost want to go over there and fight myself. But I don't want to fight on the losing side, losing sucks. Think I'll join the Russian side, you know to end things as soon as possible since that's the best outcome here...

Never mind, think I'll stay put after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.