• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Rudy Guiliani found liable of defamation

Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani and his attorney, Joe Sibley, reportedly sat in silence and facing away from one another during an appearance in court on Friday morning.

CBS News' Scott MacFarlane reports that Giuliani and Sibley "aren’t speaking to each other. Not at all."

The reporter added that the two men had even "pivoted in their chairs away from each other."

Sibley this week made a number of insulting comments about his client as he tried to limit the damages that a jury will award the man once known as "America's mayor" for his response to the terrorist attacks on September 11th, 2001.

Things got off to a rocky start on Monday when Giuliani once again made false claims about plaintiffs Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss, whom Giuliani had already been found liable for defaming.

That led Sibley to argue that Giuliani's age had caused him to not think clearly about the words that were coming out of his mouth.
"This has taken a bit of a toll on him," Sibley said. "He’s almost 80 years old. I think he was sitting here all day at trial at his age."

Sibley also implicitly compared his own client to people who still believe that the Earth is flat.

….

Your honor, my client is big stupid moron. I mean can you fuckin’ believe this guy?

I rest my case.
That's a bold strategy Cotton.........

Trumps attorney must be pretty salty having her next legal strategy stolen by Giuliani's lawyer.

"My clients a stupid asshole who can't keep his mouth shut" doesn't have quite the same ring to it as "If the glove don't fit, you have to acquit".

Last edited:
Jared from Subway?

Going from Mayor of 9/11 to Trump cinematic universe clown isn’t great but there’s definitely worse.
Jared was never exactly a hero being put on magazine covers though. He was just a really fat guy who lost some weight and became only a mildly fat guy. Rudy hasn't fallen quite as low (give him time), but he's fallen from a much higher point.

Jared was never exactly a hero being put on magazine covers though. He was just a really fat guy who lost some weight and became only a mildly fat guy. Rudy hasn't fallen quite as low (give him time), but he's fallen from a much higher point.
Jared was ballin outta control money wise for a while there ... he really ruined that free ride lol.

Days after being awarded $148 million in damages against Rudy Giuliani in a defamation suit, two former Georgia election workers have filed a new lawsuit against the former Trump lawyer over remarks he made about them immediately after Friday's verdict.

The new suit by Ruby Freeman and Wandrea “Shaye” Moss seeks a court order permanently barring Giuliani "from persisting in his defamatory campaign" against the mother and daughter, arguing that he's continued to falsely accuse them of committing election fraud even after a federal jury handed down last week's verdict in Washington, D.C.

Stop! He's already dead! I'm just kidding. Keep hitting him! Put Yamasaki in as ref.

Days after being awarded $148 million in damages against Rudy Giuliani in a defamation suit, two former Georgia election workers have filed a new lawsuit against the former Trump lawyer over remarks he made about them immediately after Friday's verdict.

The new suit by Ruby Freeman and Wandrea “Shaye” Moss seeks a court order permanently barring Giuliani "from persisting in his defamatory campaign" against the mother and daughter, arguing that he's continued to falsely accuse them of committing election fraud even after a federal jury handed down last week's verdict in Washington, D.C.

Stop! He's already dead! I'm just kidding. Keep hitting him! Put Yamasaki in as ref.

lmfao he just can't keep his mouth shut.

when i seen the video of him making those comments i figured they would come back for a second helping.

after being found liable for defamation, he responded to it in the most trump-esque way possible. he went back in front of the cameras and defamed his victims some more!

Last edited:
They murdered the poor guy and got away with it smh
That was just crazy. It must have felt so degrading when those cops walked free, and even though hanging Giuliani’s ass out to dry now won’t truly bring the family justice, it’s at least something. Its nice to see karma finally show up to collect.

Back