International E Jean Carroll Bests Donald J Trump to the Tune of $83 million

People don't like to get caught doing shitty things and will try to get away with them--film at 11.

Do you think any of these accusations are likely to be false? Do you think Trump should be off the hook because of this asshole? Do you think Trump should have had any chance of winning his case against Carrol when he didn't show up in court for the entire case?

Here's a hint, civil suits don't generally go your way when you don't show your face in court.

I think there was very scant evidence of Trump being actually guilty in the Carroll case. She didn't know what date or even year and no actual evidence.

I believe the law was specifically passed as a political tool to get Trump at all costs.

I also believe Trump is a shithead and will definitely not vote for him. Doesn't change the fact that this lawsuit is complete bullshit and a political witch hunt.

I believe in the rule of law.

I think there was very scant evidence of Trump being actually guilty in the Carroll case. She didn't know what date or even year and no actual evidence.

I believe the law was specifically passed as a political tool to get Trump at all costs.

I also believe Trump is a shithead and will definitely not vote for him. Doesn't change the fact that this lawsuit is complete bullshit and a political witch hunt.

I believe in the rule of law.
I think we can each believe what we want since neither of us was on the jury, and I think it doesn't really matter what we believe since I think you deserve to lose a civil suit if you never show up in court because you'd rather play golf.

it has begun....lol State Senator who bragged about and supported bill to "get Trump", now says it's unconstitutional.

Back