Economy Donald Trump launches sneaker line

update on my review for these sneakers.

not only do they improve my vertical jump, they also make me run faster. I was able to shave 1.3 seconds off my 100 meter sprint time.

10/10 Sneakers, I'm already in the queue to purchase 8 more pairs.

so you're saying black people have no agency?

No u:

"This is connecting with Black America because they love sneakers. This is a big deal - certainly in the inner city. So, when you have Trump roll out his sneaker line, they're like, 'wait a minute, this is cool.' He's reaching them at a level that defies and is above politics. The culture always trump's politics. Trump understands culture like no politician I've ever seen." - Raymond Arroyo, Faux News

Republican strategy to connect with black voters: "Show them overpriced shiny shoes!!"

No u:

"This is connecting with Black America because they love sneakers. This is a big deal - certainly in the inner city. So, when you have Trump roll out his sneaker line, they're like, 'wait a minute, this is cool.' He's reaching them at a level that defies and is above politics. The culture always trump's politics. Trump understands culture like no politician I've ever seen." - Raymond Arroyo, Faux News

Republican strategy to connect with black voters: "Show them overpriced shiny shoes!!"

"just pretend you're black with hot sauce and a southern accent!"

Y’all ain’t getting them shoes.

Maybe like twelve people might but the rest are going to have to charge it to the game

Are you under some impression that I like Hillary Clinton?

Nice whataboutism tho.

we're under the impression that sneakers cause offense but that dems rush out to vote for black face wearing, accent faking, hot sauce carrying, native americans.

hillary-clinton-wow.gif

aWgxozd_460s.jpg

1jcjv3.jpg

we're under the impression that sneakers cause offense but that dems rush out to vote for black face wearing, accent faking, hot sauce carrying, native americans.

hillary-clinton-wow.gif

aWgxozd_460s.jpg

1jcjv3.jpg

Yes, the common theme is people sponsored by the donor class seeing the working class and minorities as being beneath them, sources of entertainmen, and think that acquiring their support is a matter of trotting out tropes. Glad we could agree.

The sneakers are dumb, Trump is dumb, Trudeau is dumb, Warren is dumb, Clinton is dumb. Only one of those is a wannabe dictator who unapologetically fellates other dictators.

Rarely do people want to discuss trump the politician and leader and his policies. They want to talk about trumps personal and business dealings from 20 years ago.
He just lost a case for business fraud that dates to '21. I believe records that his niece turned over to journalists turned up tax fraud going back to the 70's but well past the Statute of Limitations. Kind of important to consider the business practices of a guy who people are considering voting for to run the country like a business because of how successful he is.

I assume the shoes are to be viewed more as a campaign donation than anything else. Donate a substantial sum, get a pair of shoes you can wear to show you've donated. That sort of thing.
Or an investment for those that are going to resell them for a premium.

$9k for a limited edition novelty item signed by a former President is Chump change. What's interesting about it is the dude who bought them was Russian.
I'm betting most of those were bought with the intention to flip for a profit, if he loses they won't be worth shit , if he wins.....they won't be worth shit..

No u:

That quote is so cringey I had to look it up for context.

Everyone loves sneakers, lol. Most of the sneaker market is not made up of black America. Shit, the head coach the USMNT in soccer is a known sneakerhead.

But of course leave it to outlets like Fox to demonstrate just how little they understand black America by always framing them as negatively as possible. These people are so ignorant. It's so fucking obvious that they don't know black people on anything but a superficial level.

That quote is so cringey I had to look it up for context.

Everyone loves sneakers, lol. Most of the sneaker market is not made up of black America. Shit, the head coach the USMNT in soccer is a known sneakerhead.

But of course leave it to outlets like Fox to demonstrate just how little they understand black America by always framing them as negatively as possible. These people are so ignorant. It's so fucking obvious that they don't know black people on anything but a superficial level.

I once explained this phenomenon to someone by comparing it to how Mormons treat black people. Once they realized they had no legal grounds to keep black people out forever, they started to kind of allow black people to be Mormon, but they can't really be Mormon. Suddenly there were distinct tiers of Mormonism. Faux News always speaks often often represents them in a similar light. Like when David Duke parades around his "black separatist" friends. "Hey look everyone, see I cant be racist because this black guy who agrees we should live apart as races is someone I like!"

Now there are definitely Democrats who also refer to black voters as monolithic and think stereotypical tropes are the way to appeal to them, being as that's how establishments have always interacted with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back