International E Jean Carroll Bests Donald J Trump to the Tune of $83 million

Because you've been particularly disrespectful to me in this thread, while I have been nothing but respectful to you.

And when explaining my position why E Jean Carroll is lying about everything, including being raped by Trump, you insinuate I'm sympathetic towards rapists or a rapist myself.

Every rapist convicted in criminal court should automatically castrated, and receive a minimum sentence of 10 years with no chance at early release... with a maximum sentence of hanging.
Thats how much I hate rapists.
I didn't once say you were a rapist so cut that out. I don't think you are, nor did I say you are. I get it. This is a male fisticuffs forum, women bad men good. It's been the same since I joined in 2007, I fluctuate for the same reason as many gentlemen do. It's pretty much a mating ground for female hatred. You only have to look at the Andrew Tate and War Machine threads to know that.

You're getting his knickers in a twist. Butt out, dipstick. WE are having a conversation. Not yours, needy.

projection

giphy.gif

I didn't once say you were a rapist so cut that out. I don't think you are, nor did I say you are. I get it. This is a male fisticuffs forum, women bad men good. It's been the same since I joined in 2007, I fluctuate for the same reason as many gentlemen do. It's pretty much a mating ground for female hatred. You only have to look at the Andrew Tate and War Machine threads to know that.

I thought, given your history on Sherdog, you'd be capable of having mature conversations.

But you proved otherwise.

You deflected every point I made, and most of the time with an insult.

And now you're pulling the 'I'm a woman in a mans world' card.

<LikeReally5>

I've treated you no different than any man on Sherdog.
You're not a victim, no matter how much you'd like to be.

I thought, given your history on Sherdog, you'd be capable of having mature conversations.

But you proved otherwise.

You deflected every point I made, and most of the time with an insult.

And now you're pulling the 'I'm a woman in a mans world' card.

<LikeReally5>

I've treated you no different than any man on Sherdog.
You're not a victim, no matter how much you'd like to be.
Well as an actual victim, I am...I just don't harp on about it. We all know what I went through, I just don't talk about the sexual abuse when I was a kid. I was trying to make up but you've gone off on another tangent. I was giving you an olive branch.

Edit: I don't actually feel that much of a victim with the sexual abuse.

Well as an actual victim, I am...I just don't harp on about it. We all know what I went through, I just don't talk about the sexual abuse when I was a kid. I was trying to make up but you've gone off on another tangent. I was giving you an olive branch.

Edit: I don't actually feel that much of a victim with the sexual abuse.

I obviously meant 'you're not a victim' of sexism in this thread.

'We all know what I went through.'
The fuck I did.
I waan't a part of those threads.

I obviously meant 'you're not a victim' of sexism in this thread.

'We all know what I went through.'
The fuck I did.
I waan't a part of those threads.
3 years of a boyfriend beating the ever living fuck out of me from 16 years old, finally plucked up the courage to leave him while thinking I may end up dead, stalked me night and day for a month and then burned my house down. He wasn't the sexual abuser at least.

People are trying to nail Trump on like 10 different things at once. This case is a witch hunt with super flimsy evidence. The other recent one was that New York case where they're trying to nail him on paying off that Stormy Daniels hush money. Uhmm paying someone hush money is legal. And the DA was on record saying he wanted to get Trump on something.

Don't try to nail someone on 10 things when they did 5 things wrong. No need to make up shit because it destroys all credibility for the ACTUAL things he may have gotten wrong.

It also polarizes people where some people don't believe ANYTHING he did wrong.

Just say what he did that was ACTUALLY a possible crime. Like his role in the Jan. 6th attacks.
Hush money with campaign funds is illegal.
Trump was worried about losing the Christian vote but could have saved money because Christians don’t care how awful is Trump. As long as Trump does not bang a dude they won’t care.
So Trump paid money to a chick who said he is a 2 pump chimp with a tiny wiener. To me that is the funniest part.

First, lay off the Trump nicknames, they're catching on like fetch.

Second, I have suspicions about Trump's history with women but, like you, I don't know. So to prove anything in civil or criminal court I would rely on the evidence provided.

And it appears there wasn't any evidence provided to even prove Trump and Carroll were even alone together, much less her forcibly fingered her or raped her.

By the way, you do know Carroll claims to have been raped in a NYC department store dressing room, right? During business hours? I've never heard of dressing rooms that are soundproif, and I've never heard of a woman being raped being silent.

I know details about rape, due to following a few local cases, that I'd rather not go into detail about... and with real rapes its basically impossible to not make a sound. Even if her mouth was held shut she'd be able to make noises audible for quite a distance.

Try it. Hold your hand over your mouth and 'scream' as loud as you can.

imagine becoming a rapist apologist just to try to own the libs. this is what these sad sacks of shit have reduced themselves to just to try to own the libs.

these culties really do have no bottom. go throw molestini cheetolini in a dressing room with their wives. i'm sure they won't mind.

"They let you..."

Implies consent.

Its not a coincidence leftists always leave the beginning of the quote out.

Ah yes, the common 'Trump Cultist' accusation, completely falls apart when someone who generally dislikes Trump but calls balls & strikes destroys your viewpoint.

@Hog-train has been in this thread and outright saying that jury verdict is a joke.

Yeah, if he can be found guilty with no evidence....

Honest question - Do you just not know how or when to capitalize words, or are you so stupid you can't figure it out?
lol!

now trying to justify "grab em en da pu$$y"
"They let you..."

Implies consent.

Its not a coincidence leftists always leave the beginning of the quote out.

Ah yes, the common 'Trump Cultist' accusation, completely falls apart when someone who generally dislikes Trump but calls balls & strikes destroys your viewpoint.

@Hog-train has been in this thread and Jusoutright saying that jury verdict is a joke.

Yeah, if he can be found guilty with no evidence....

Honest question - Do you just not know how or when to capitalize words, or are you so stupid you can't figure it out?

Now justifying "grab em in da pu$$y" and making it about "da left" as if trump was someone, conservative.

the power of the cult.

3 years of a boyfriend beating the ever living fuck out of me from 16 years old, finally plucked up the courage to leave him while thinking I may end up dead, stalked me night and day for a month and then burned my house down. He wasn't the sexual abuser at least.

yeah but did you scream?

Hush money with campaign funds is illegal.
Trump was worried about losing the Christian vote but could have saved money because Christians don’t care how awful is Trump. As long as Trump does not bang a dude they won’t care.
So Trump paid money to a chick who said he is a 2 pump chimp with a tiny wiener. To me that is the funniest part.
Honestly I think if trump is banging a dude or a young boy, the so called, christian conservative wont give a shit at this point.

seriously

Honestly I think if trump is banging a dude or a young boy, the so called, christian conservative wont give a shit at this point.

seriously
To be fair to Trump, when he paid a chick who gets paid to do gang bang videos, he did not know Jerry Falwell Jr, liked to sit in the corner and watch the pool boy bang his wife. Falwell Jr was going to endorse Ted Cruz, but Trump sent in Cohen, told Falwell Jr, they know he likes watching other dudes drill press his wife, then Fallwell Jr switched his endorsement to Trump.
At that point Trump did not have his symbiotic relationship with Christian Voters, who have now traded in their faith for a serial lying Orange fat Diaper wearing con man.
Kind of ironic a sexual deviant like Trump can thank another sexual deviant in Falwell Jr. for getting him elected as President.
The other part of all of this is Ted Cruz is basically a human doormat for Trump. Trump constantly wipes his feet on Cruz . Talked shit about Cruz's father, wife and then steals his Christian endorsement using Dirty Tricks.
I laugh and then feel a little sad when I see this photo of the Human Doormat.
MXC2DNZAY45NBM5JOGVLP3NUPQ.png

The TDS is strong in this thread.

Imagine the meltdowns when Trump.gets elected again.

The TDS is strong in this thread.

Imagine the meltdowns when Trump.gets elected again.

Trump keeps losing numbers to women and independent voters.
Its only going to keep getting worse for 2 reasons. He has done nothing to try and appeal to those voters and 2, he keeps losing in court. Nobody likes a loser.
If young voters show up like they did on all the recent abortion amendments and the Wisconsin Supreme Court vote, Trump easily loses by 10 million votes.
Aint nobody worried about Orange Shit Diaper Don winning. I am more worried after New York hits him with a 400 million + penalty fat fuck Donny might stroke out.

The real story is that Trump cut ties with the asshole when Trump found out Epstein tried to recruit a daughter of one of his club's members. Trump threw Epstein out, had him banned from the club, and never talked to him again.... unlike Bill Clinton, Bill Gates, and so many other Leftists, Trump cut ties, with no repercussions, meaning Epstein had nothing on Trump.

Now consider this...

iu

That is a real painting. That painting was the prominent piece when you entered Epstein's NY Apartment.
Do you think Clinton posed for that painting? If Clinton was some big buddy of yours do you think that's the type of painting you'd have hanging prominently in your home?

Back