• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Rudy Guiliani found liable of defamation

that was his lawyer? chuckles the clown must be on holidays. i guess this dude must be the best person rudy could find to work for him and not get paid.

that's a $148 million haircut right there! he worn that thing into a courtroom?

Funny that that the lawyer has the same haircut as jean baptiste emanuel zorg, because in The 5th Element that dude melted down just like Rudy!

You really are a bad lawyer if you think there isn’t a way to get out of paying most, if not all, the money.
That's not what he said. He only said the courts will take Rudy's stuff and leave him a reasonable amount to live. He never said the courts were going to make Rudy most or all of the money because Rudy clearly doesn't remotely have anywhere near $148 Mill.

That's not what he said. He only said the courts will take Rudy's stuff and leave him a reasonable amount to live. He never said the courts were going to make Rudy most or all of the money because Rudy clearly doesn't remotely have anywhere near $148 Mill.

Ah, Rudy'll be fine, I'm sure someone will pay him at least twice that for Hunter's laptop. Guess Rudy had better get around to remembering where he left it!

And Rudy will, personally, never own another thing or accept direct payment from now own.

I haven't listened to Rudy's epic radio show in a while. Apparently, it's still going. Just the titles of the latest episodes make me LOL.

This Time He Means It
Defend Not Defund
The Case Against Hunter Biden
The Irony of Microagressions
Rudy The Patriot
Trump Can't Get a Fair Trial

You really are a bad lawyer if you think there isn’t a way to get out of paying most, if not all, the money.

To be fair, you're not wrong.

Many a millionaire has declared bankruptcy and continued driving Bentley's and living flashy lifestyles.

This guys shat all over whatever legacy he may have had by aligning with a well known NY con-man in Trump

He's been disbarred, disgraced and now apparently broke asking Trump to help with his criminal legal feel as he was never paid for Trump's lies
If Trump was really worth "MORE THAN $10 BILLION" helping Rudy out financially would be nothing for him. Even footing this entire $148 million wouldn't be that much.

Imagine you had a friend who was bending over backwards for years to help you out. 24/7 this dude was just looking out for you, just always had your back. You have $100,000 to your name and now this dude needs $1,480. It wouldn't be that much of a financial hardship on you to gift that to him, and considering what he's done for you, it would be the right thing to do.

Of course, Trump is lying about how much money he has and even if he did actually have $1 trillion, he still wouldn't help Rudy out, because loyalty is a one-way street with him.

If Trump was really worth "MORE THAN $10 BILLION" helping Rudy out financially would be nothing for him. Even footing this entire $148 million wouldn't be that much.

Imagine you had a friend who was bending over backwards for years to help you out. 24/7 this dude was just looking out for you, just always had your back. You have $100,000 to your name and now this dude needs $1,480. It wouldn't be that much of a financial hardship on you to gift that to him, and considering what he's done for you, it would be the right thing to do.

Of course, Trump is lying about how much money he has and even if he did actually have $1 trillion, he still wouldn't help Rudy out, because loyalty is a one-way street with him.
Shame on Rudy though

Everyone living/ growing up in the tri-state area knew Trump as a crook. A contemporary and mayor of the city absolutely did.

Last edited:
he went from america's mayor to america's liar just to own the libs.

Funny that that the lawyer has the same haircut as jean baptiste emanuel zorg, because in The 5th Element that dude melted down just like Rudy!

The lawyer’s reaction when the briefcase with his payment is empty:

QzYkCOl.gif

Last edited:

that was his lawyer? chuckles the clown must be on holidays. i guess this dude must be the best person rudy could find to work for him and not get paid.

that's a $148 million haircut right there! he worn that thing into a courtroom?

I saw a comment I think you'll like:
"He’s got that Four Seasons Total Landscaping haircut."

Back