Roger Huerta in street fight

He's a fighter, he likes to fight. That dude punched a chick in the head. Now I heard Roger is super protective of women in general, so this doesn't surprise me. Either way I have no issue with what he did. I even enjoyed the headstomp at the end.

Second angle.

Shirt?

Cleaned up and removed noise a bit with noiseware.

t0rqtv.jpg

Jesus Christ, I'm from Austin, and this sh*t really makes me sick. I love the place, but I've seen it over the last ten years become a freaking cesspool (murder rate and crime have shot up). It's really sad. Locals always know not to get drunk and fight downtown (Looks like this happened in the Wharehouse district). There's always been fights down there, but over the years it's gotten much worse. Last year, some kid got sucker punched and died down there.
I'm glad Huerta took care of that scum bag. It's probably not the first time that jerk off has something like this before.

So we give the women the equal right to vote, the right to serve in the armed forces, allow them to become cops, give them equal pay etc. yet they still benefit from social unaccountability. Most people just laugh and keep going if they see a man the same size get hit in the back of the head for an equally unjust reason. Why do you feel the need to protect someone just because they are a women? If we consider them so incapable of fending for themselves then lets take back the equal pay, voting rights, and get them out of the army before they hurt themselves.
IMO either you protect the weaker individual equally regardless of gender, or you let them fend for themselves equally regardless of danger.

what the fuck is lame about that?

sorry, but if you see some woman get punched out by a dude and don't do shit then you are not much of a man.

maybe it is an american thing.
Man what an idiotic, ignorant statement. Listen buddy, I've lived in two different foreign countries in the last couple of years. In one of the countries I've lived in, I've seen men assaulting women in the streets on three different occasions. Two times in broad daylight. People were walking by, and not even looking. It's not an American thing. Don't be ignorant.

i cant believe people would just watch this and not do anything.

actually i can.

when stuff like this happens, and its that critical moment, 99% of people apply that deepest admission that they are in fact a pussy, even though they act like they arent.

hes more of a man that most of the people that replied in this thread, thats for sure.

i just tell myself that those people saying you should wait for police etc are themselves cops. just to make myself feel better.

in my opinion the only better outcome to this would have been if she punched cyborg lol id pay money for that video

also, this video represents mma much better than videos of kimbo saying hes working on submissions. they make reality tv shows about a bunch of (mma) posers in a house that get mad and kick doors in etc, THATS COOL??? but this isnt?!?

That dude that hit the chick was pretty big if I remember right, he probably wasn't expecting anyone to try anything with him.

So we give the women the equal right to vote, the right to serve in the armed forces, allow them to become cops, give them equal pay etc. yet they still benefit from social unaccountability. Most people just laugh and keep going if they see a man the same size get hit in the back of the head for an equally unjust reason. Why do you feel the need to protect someone just because they are a women? If we consider them so incapable of fending for themselves then lets take back the equal pay, voting rights, and get them out of the army before they hurt themselves.
IMO either you protect the weaker individual equally regardless of gender, or you let them fend for themselves equally regardless of danger.

if there was a 100kg guy hitting a 50kg guy in the back of the head i would react in a very similar fashion & as a general rule woman are physically weaker on a p4p basis so its even more unacceptable, its not purely based on her gender

That dude that hit the chick was pretty big if I remember right, he probably wasn't expecting anyone to try anything with him.

Yeah, I would put the guy in the 200lb range. Stocky but not too tall. He probably didn't think much about a 160lb pretty boy coming at him. lol. But Huerta is scrappy as fuck.

dude, the vid had nothing with protecting someone because they are women.

It is about beating up some man that koed a woman via strike on the back of the head.

Crawl back into the cave dude.

It is about beating up some man that koed a woman via strike on the back of the head.

I would get equally upset if one dude smashed another dude in the back of the head. Not only is it cheap but you could do serious damage hitting someone in the back of the head.

LOL @ taking the time to remove his shirt.

Kind of lame to chase down a guy and brutalize him like that, though. Even if he did deserve it.

Also...yea most idiots who barfight take their shirts off to look macho; however, as any BJJ guy will tell you you can choke the shit out of someone wearing a shirt just like a gi. Tactically it's not a bad idea to take your shirt off if you're concerned about getting choked and Huerta would be experienced enough to consider that I think.

I havent seen the video and I don't want to. All I know is peopole are saying the guy is @200 pounds and hit her in the back of the head.

That could seriously have killed,paralyzed, or just caused general brain damage. The guy has no knowledge of her medical history. Now this is really the case for any fight but a blow to the back of the head makes it a lot more dangerous.

I give Huerta mad props for this.

I woulda done exactly the same thing in that situation, anyone pulls a stunt like that better man up and pay the consequences. You cant do things like that and dont expect to pay for it.

I hope Roger is able to steer clear of charges, even if he doesnt jurys dont usually side with woman beaters.

Anyway i feel like Roger did the right thing. Dont care what anyone says.

You have to be kidding right? If that was your mother,sister, friend, wife you would be ok with nothing? Or very little? If the answer is no then you are a hypocrite.
If your answer is yes then I really dont know what to tell you. Good luck in life.

Read all my post first and you'll have your answer. I never said I would do nothing I actually sad what I would do or what should of been done in that situation.

Back