Roger Huerta in street fight

That very interesting we can abolish slavery, give women and African american equal rights and as a nation we strives for equality and peace. We can make all these leaps and bounds but when it comes to this small incident its a primal instinct we have. I would have disagree that may have held want from sometime but I believe it more nurture rather than nature.

We are program this way by media and past beliefs of the days of gentlemen and ladies. The nature part of your argument is a small part but all honest we fuel this flaw for personal insecurities. We won't hold are self countable or at high stander we will just make excuses.

I won't disagree with your point of view. But I believe that a strong primal instinct still very much alive in all humans. Primal instinct would NOT really be applicable to the situations you described such as abolishing slavery, those are collaborative efforts made with some sort of group consensus, those objectives were achieved over periods of time...most of them hundreds of years.

A primal instinct, as I was talking about, is momentary...like fight or flight. He saw a women get hit, felt the rush and allowed it to take over instead of quelling it. Simple.

Primal instincts/reactions do not require legislation.

The bottom line is that you will just stand by and watch and critise the guy that will not stand by and will react.

Yeah, you are right! he is the coward and you are in the right.

You will just watch your friend get a beating as well.

I'll be the first to get between people , dudes or a dude on a girl and ask them whatsup, and yes if a girl gets punched just for talking or something like that theres a big chance i'll get in a fight , but definatly the same when a dudes punches another dude!

Dude whatever,you read what you want, you don't know me and you assume stuff ,even though i already wrote that i very often interfere in fights.

My problem is that i interfere with everything in the streets , i have been beaten up quite some times for this and i would never let my friend get a beating.

Huerta beat some ass and all you guys can talk about is if it was right or wrong. Who cares? It already happened. There's NOTHING you can do about it. Shut up about who's right and who's wrong and just enjoy the fact Roger kicked the shit outta some random guy who obviously deserved it (regardless of damage and repercussions).

Good for Roger. Only time I ever fought someone was when a girl got punched. If he landed that stomp on the guy's head, that was kinda dangerous, but I think Roger doing what he did wasn't a bad thing. It seems like the police agree.

Bet that fucker thought he was going to get away without any consequences.

I personally have great disgust for guys , that somehow see situations like this as a showcase to show how manly they are and somehow think they will fuck the girl afterwards because she will see him as this great hero that stood up for her and instantly fall in love with him.

I am against hitting a woman and i think it needs to be a last resort, but if you dont know what the situation is i suggest when you see a guy hitting a woman, you break them up.
You just don't know the situation and what she did.

When a woman is drunk and starts hitting me, ok i will either take her down or put her in a rnc , but please believe it that if a woman attacks me with a weapon or one of my friends shes getting knocked out like a dude.

I Mean seriously , would you do the same if a random dude gets punched....no you wouldnt.
So what makes this different, are you suddenly the moral knight that defends the weak? Or is it just a testosterone thing where man see a chance to impress woman.

I'll be the first to get between people , dudes or a dude on a girl and ask them whatsup, and yes if a girl gets punched just for talking or something like that theres a big chance i'll get in a fight , but definatly the same when a dudes punches another dude!

I've just seen situations too often where a girl is on some psycho low self esteem trip and just starts harrassing some poor dude out of nowhere definatly for no valid reason .
And suddenly some " tough" guys , immediatly interfere and start punching the dude.

Just can't stand that shit.

3 things:

1. Roger doesn't need to prove his "toughness". Everyone already knows.

2. The girl did not attack anyone. She got punched in the back of the head.

3. Most guys that hit someone after they punch a girl usually do it out of anger, not to get laid. I doubt Roger Huerta feels the only way he can get some ass is by beating up somebody.

Dude whatever,you read what you want, you don't know me and you assume stuff ,even though i already wrote that i very often interfere in fights.

My problem is that i interfere with everything in the streets , i have been beaten up quite some times for this and i would never let my friend get a beating.

Oh so now, you are a street fighter.

3 things:

1. Roger doesn't need to prove his "toughness". Everyone already knows.

2. The girl did not attack anyone. She got punched in the back of the head.

3. Most guys that hit someone after they punch a girl usually do it out of anger, not to get laid. I doubt Roger Huerta feels the only way he can get some ass is by beating up somebody.

1. That's how you feel, it isnt a fact that he's so secure about himself that he doesn't want to prove it.

2. Didn't say she did , i made an example to accompany my reason why you shouldnt just blindly attack a guy when you see a girl getting hit.

3. Again thats your opinion , i seriously doubt if its usually out of anger.
If you ask yourself when a smaller guy gets punched , that would make him a weaker victim too , why don't all the hero's jump in every time a smaller or weaker guy gets punched.

the ones who are like he shouldnt have hurt that guy like tha yall are some sissies like the situation on jersey shore just gonna act like you didnt see nothin the dude that got beat down sucker punched a girl hard and deserved a little back and huerta grew up in abusive families and what not to so what do you expect him to do

Only one thing would have made that beat down better!

smokey.jpg

Who gave Huerta the right to be the judge and punish the guy?
Like the guy above said , let him hold the guy till the cops get there.

I'd like to add something , i suddenly feel he's a f*ng moron .
You represent a whole sport and than you go show the rest of the world that its true that Fighters are a bunch of agressive meatheads that can't control there emotions.

Job well done Roger Huerta.

I swear for fans of such an often brutal sport, MMA fans can be some pussies with all this, "represent the sport stuff." Athletes in all sports get in fights from time to time. It's not always smart either. It's not a big deal when a football player fights, but somehow a fighter gets into a fight, and it's a big deal? The mainstream media doesn't know Roger Huerta. This isn't going to hurt MMA. It's not a big deal. If you knew Roger's life story, you might understand why he would be more kin than most to fly off the handle at a woman getting punched in the back of the head. I'm not saying it's an excuse, but he definitely did control his emotions. He was angry, and decided to fight. Huerta's no meathead.

As far as your point about MMA fighters, "representing the sport" I was being harsh. They do, and it's important they act honorably. 99% of the time, most do. But to be upset if a fighter acts like this once every now and then is over the top. They aren't playing badminton.

The hero's are the ones that called cops and the people that carry women out bad situation. The other hero's are ones that picked the unconscious man to safety. Everyone one else is at fault including the roger,unconscious man and woman for having poor judgment.

violence begets violence

Jesus I know I'm postwhoring now, but what the fuck did the woman do? What was her poor judgment? She turnsdown a guy's advances and gets a fist to the back of the head? I guess she should have fucked him then?

this thread has regained much of its almost lost integrity :icon_chee

i agree 100% with drew's posts btw

I swear their are some great up standing citizens here on sherdog(sarcasm). You see a woman being attacked like that and you wouldn't do anything? the stomp may have been to much, but to call him a moron for this, that's idiotic.
Also we have no idea if Huerta had any connection to this girl, so that could of been a close friend, girl friend etc, we don't know.

I swear their are some great up standing citizens here on sherdog. You see a woman being attacked like that and you wouldn't do anything? the stomp may have been to much, but to call him a moron for this, that's idiotic.
Also we have no idea if Huerta had any connection to this girl, so that could of been a close friend, girl friend etc, we don't know.
Funny. From TMZ's video and screencap. It doesn't even look like Huerta doing the stomp. I'm not going to go all CSI, but Huerta was shirtless and the dude stomping appears to be wearing a shirt...button up club shirt probably.

Far right. Guy in a shirt stomping. Huerta probably one punched and peaced out. The other dude stayed to stomp an already beaten foe.
080410-fight-video-credit.jpg

1. That's how you feel, it isnt a fact that he's so secure about himself that he doesn't want to prove it.

2. Didn't say she did , i made an example to accompany my reason why you shouldnt just blindly attack a guy when you see a girl getting hit.

3. Again thats your opinion , i seriously doubt if its usually out of anger.
If you ask yourself when a smaller guy gets punched , that would make him a weaker victim too , why don't all the hero's jump in every time a smaller or weaker guy gets punched.

It's not how I feel. Roger Huerta is tough, end of story. He's fairly famous, and a lot of people know what he does for a living when they see him. Most fighters have their egos in check better than most, because they don't have to posture and act tough all the time. They already are, and don't feel the need to prove it.

The fact that it's a GIRL matters. You don't hit women. For example, if you grow up seeing your mother get beat by your father, you are not going to ever see a woman get assaulted and not do something about it.

good catch TalkSHow.

when is your detective exam, again?

Back