Roger Huerta in street fight

this thread has regained much of its almost lost integrity :icon_chee

i agree 100% with drew's posts btw

Thank you. My dad and I don't have the best relationship, and no one is perfect, but I don't believe that telling me to never stand by and let a woman get beat on was bad advice. If you're a man you need to do SOMETHING. Maybe not fight, but the bystander effect is real, and can cause the loss of life. Some people here may think it's "showing off" but usually everyone in a crowd expects that someone else will help, so in reality no one helps. I know it's not like that here, but people have been brutally raped, assaulted, mugged, and murdered with plenty of witnesses, because everyone thought someone else would step in, or call 911, etc.

Sure, the police have the responsibility to take care of this guy, but sometimes we have to take care of each other. That woman was a nonthreatening, defenseless prey, essentially.

1. That's how you feel, it isnt a fact that he's so secure about himself that he doesn't want to prove it.

3. Again thats your opinion , i seriously doubt if its usually out of anger.
If you ask yourself when a smaller guy gets punched , that would make him a weaker victim too , why don't all the hero's jump in every time a smaller or weaker guy gets punched.

1) As Drew said, no, it's a fact. I've rarely met anyone who even TRAINED who had ego problems like you describe. An actual MMA fighter? Forget about it. Also, wasn't Roger with Arianni or whoever for a while there?

3) It was definitely out of anger. "You just hit a fuckin' girl!", and...in this case...Roger IS the smaller guy. Haha.

Also, if I saw a big dude kicking the shit out of a smaller guy, I would (and have) step in. And I didn't even have training at that point, I just did it because I knew what was happening was wrong.

good catch TalkSHow.

when is your detective exam, again?

LOL. Seriously though, TMZ should atleast do this much scrutinizing before they put it out there that Huerta is stomping heads. You can watch the video and see very plainly that the dude is wearing a shirt lol. TMZ are a bunch ofhacks, but that isn't anything new.

The video went by too quickly for me to see if the guy was wearing a shirt, but that screen shot definitely helps. Good to know that it wasn't Huerta stomping the guy's head.

LOL. Seriously though, TMZ should atleast do this much scrutinizing before they put it out there that Huerta is stomping heads. You can watch the video and see very plainly that the dude is wearing a shirt lol. TMZ are a bunch ofhacks, but that isn't anything new.

sry that is huerta in all 3 shots and he is not wearing a shirt in the last one, its just blurry, you can see his tatt clearly

That dud stomping the guy definetly looks like Huerat to me, i can clearly see the tattoo and the jeans,skin color and hair looks the same. He's not wearing a shirt , that's just a glare

That very interesting we can abolish slavery, give women and African american equal rights and as a nation we strives for equality and peace. We can make all these leaps and bounds but when it comes to this small incident its a primal instinct we have. I would have disagree that may have held want from sometime but I believe it more nurture rather than nature.

We are program this way by media and past beliefs of the days of gentlemen and ladies. The nature part of your argument is a small part but all honest we fuel this flaw for personal insecurities. We won't hold are self countable or at high stander we will just make excuses.

Wait, what? Abolishing slavery and equal rights have nothing to do with this. I am holding myself to a higher standard. I'm not punching a lady from behind when she's half my size. How's that? Figuratively. Roger has the moral high ground no matter how you lok at it.

The video went by too quickly for me to see if the guy was wearing a shirt, but that screen shot definitely helps. Good to know that it wasn't Huerta stomping the guy's head.

They actually show the headstomp twice on the video. The second time it is significantly slower. It becomes obvious that the dude is wearing a shirt, which sucks for Huerta that they are portraying it like he did it all. I'm sure more than one dude was trying to KO that guy. From the action you can only assume Huerta KO'd him, but you never actually see Roger hit him. That is probably why no arrests have been made.

I would be really surprised if any agency pursued Roger on this.

Far right. Guy in a shirt stomping. Huerta probably one punched and peaced out. The other dude stayed to stomp an already beaten foe.
080410-fight-video-credit.jpg

This.

I would imagine this might have been the boyfriend of the girl who got punched in the back of the head by a guy who outweighed her by 100 pounds.

Chasing someone down like that ... while not legal, is justified in this instance IMO. Think of it like educating the public. The guy who punched that chick in the back of the head certainly had no qualms about chasing someone down and assaulting them when they were essentially outmatched physically. Consider this as the Ghost of Douchebags Present giving the guy a glimpse of what the world is like when people treat other people according to his approach toward others.

As a side note, if you want to say illegal therefore wrong, then go ahead, but that's not exactly a thinking man's game. It goes "wrong therefore illegal."

1) As Drew said, no, it's a fact. I've rarely met anyone who even TRAINED who had ego problems like you describe. An actual MMA fighter? Forget about it. Also, wasn't Roger with Arianni or whoever for a while there?

3) It was definitely out of anger. "You just hit a fuckin' girl!", and...in this case...Roger IS the smaller guy. Haha.

Also, if I saw a big dude kicking the shit out of a smaller guy, I would (and have) step in. And I didn't even have training at that point, I just did it because I knew what was happening was wrong.

Yeah, Roger was with Arianni (sp?) for a while.

sry that is huerta in all 3 shots and he is not wearing a shirt in the last one, its just blurry, you can see his tatt clearly

I see shadows. No conclusive or discernible tattoo outline. The shirt is far more debatable than someone claiming they can spot Roger's birthmark. Laughable really. Eyewitness is the only reliable source here I am sure.

Edit: On further inspection that are multiple shirtless males. Tattoo is still not conclusive IMO. I'm gonna clean the video and take a gander though now that you have mentioned it.

Last edited:
And i think we can all agree the beatdown was warranted. Stomping the guy after he's been knocked out already is going overboard though.

I personally have great disgust for guys , that somehow see situations like this as a showcase to show how manly they are and somehow think they will fuck the girl afterwards because she will see him as this great hero that stood up for her and instantly fall in love with him.

You really don't get it.

I've stepped in on numerous occasions, to help women, smaller guys and one a little old man.

Not once was I looking to "bone" any of the girls...or even any other girls present.

It came down to one thing. Me seeing an injustice and fixing it.

You asked in some other post "who gave him the right?" Sometimes, you have to do the right thing, even when someone hasn't appointed you to do so.

BTW note to sherdoggers, next time you stare at the tube and cry out loud "Even I coudve have done better!" when watching a fight...realize that ummmm no you couldnt have.

Huerta is giving up maybe 50lbs maybe more and in something like 30 seconds of actual fighting he had the guy at his mercy.

There is a huge difference between a pro and the rest of us.

Anyway to the topic at hand, I STILL wish Smokey had been there!

Yeah, b/c TMZ is reputable... :icon_lol:

They could get sued for libel about this, but I doubt it. They'd just revise the statement, which they should anyway.

The only thing that surprises me about this video is that Huerta was the only one to go after that guy. I seen a guy push a girl to the ground at a fair and he was jumped by everyone around him.

Good for Huerta though. The guy deserved it.

The only thing that surprises me about this video is that Huerta was the only one to go after that guy. I seen a guy push a girl to the ground at a fair and he was jumped by everyone around him.

Good for Huerta though. The guy deserved it.

A guy punched some chick at my friend's party and they collectively beat the fuck out of him and threw him out of the house (literally)

Also, was that the camera guy talking about "the ufc fighter" at the end there? Was he told that by someone else?

I was laughing because of this.

Camera sees the girl get dropped..Roger gets in his face saying "You hit a fuckin' girl!" and then....the camera guy slowly drifts elsewhere.

If I saw a "ufc fighter" getting in some dickhead's face you better know exactly where my camera would be trained.

Same with the rest of the crowd. All oblivious. Then his one friend is like "ROOOOOOOOOGER! ROGER!!!! ROOOOGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Cause he knows what's going to happen.

LOL @ taking the time to remove his shirt.

Kind of lame to chase down a guy and brutalize him like that, though. Even if he did deserve it.

Your comment is kinda lame...fuck that.

Great job, Roger!

I personally have great disgust for guys , that somehow see situations like this as a showcase to show how manly they are and somehow think they will fuck the girl afterwards because she will see him as this great hero that stood up for her and instantly fall in love with him.

I am against hitting a woman and i think it needs to be a last resort, but if you dont know what the situation is i suggest when you see a guy hitting a woman, you break them up.
You just don't know the situation and what she did.

When a woman is drunk and starts hitting me, ok i will either take her down or put her in a rnc , but please believe it that if a woman attacks me with a weapon or one of my friends shes getting knocked out like a dude.

I Mean seriously , would you do the same if a random dude gets punched....no you wouldnt.
So what makes this different, are you suddenly the moral knight that defends the weak? Or is it just a testosterone thing where man see a chance to impress woman.

I'll be the first to get between people , dudes or a dude on a girl and ask them whatsup, and yes if a girl gets punched just for talking or something like that theres a big chance i'll get in a fight , but definatly the same when a dudes punches another dude!

I've just seen situations too often where a girl is on some psycho low self esteem trip and just starts harrassing some poor dude out of nowhere definatly for no valid reason .
And suddenly some " tough" guys , immediatly interfere and start punching the dude.

Just can't stand that shit.

Who gives a fuck what she did she's half that black guy's size and he attacks her from behind. Luckily there are people out there who won't stand by and allow that bullshit to occur. You obviously are not one them.

Back