Roger Huerta in street fight

Jesus I know I'm postwhoring now, but what the fuck did the woman do? What was her poor judgment? She turnsdown a guy's advances and gets a fist to the back of the head? I guess she should have fucked him then?
Read all of my post first. Hers poor judgment is same as everyone else crowding around fight and watching the brawl that happen outside the club. People missing that there was incident going on before the girl, roger and the attacker got in theres. They we're all crowding around a fight.

Read all of my post first. Hers poor judgment is same as everyone else crowding around fight and watching the brawl that happen outside the club. People missing that there was incident going on before the girl, roger and the attacker got in theres. They we're all crowding around a fight.

jesus christ... you are one self righteous puritanical fkr

Wait, what? Abolishing slavery and equal rights have nothing to do with this. I am holding myself to a higher standard. I'm not punching a lady from behind when she's half my size. How's that? Figuratively. Roger has the moral high ground no matter how you lok at it.

Um this is not even post towards you I having a debate with (talkshowonmute) someone else that was making a nature argument. So I disagree and was making a nurture argument. It's a debate between two people if like join in please do but read all post before you step in please.

Um this is not even post towards you I having a debate with (talkshowonmute) someone else that was making a nature argument. So I disagree and was making a nurture argument. It's a debate between two people if like join in please do but read all post before you step in please.

you still made an idiotic comparison when you said that there was any similarity between abolishing slavery & holding a protective attitude towards women

what the fuck is lame about that?

sorry, but if you see some woman get punched out by a dude and don't do shit then you are not much of a man.

maybe it is an american thing.

Exactly. Americans have no culture.

i am disgusted by some of the comments here , turn in your probationary 3 stripe white belt. you are not man enough to be the gate keepers at your schools. on the side note i am suprise more people did not defend the woman, I would had like to see imanari come out of the blue and heel hook the guy.

I won't disagree with your point of view. But I believe that a strong primal instinct still very much alive in all humans. Primal instinct would NOT really be applicable to the situations you described such as abolishing slavery, those are collaborative efforts made with some sort of group consensus, those objectives were achieved over periods of time...most of them hundreds of years.

A primal instinct, as I was talking about, is momentary...like fight or flight. He saw a women get hit, felt the rush and allowed it to take over instead of quelling it. Simple.

Primal instincts/reactions do not require legislation.

I believe primal instinct is there too just on much lesser extent. My point is that slavery and equal rights stems form the fact that we go higher and see farther into our mistakes. Slavery very much so is primal to extent. Slavery is one pack taking over and controlling a weaker pack then using them to there benefits. Example you bring up hunter and gathers. Clashing groups the stronger one that would prevail would either kill males or put them as fit. The women were taken as mates and put as gathers. Now fast forward in time where African Americans were slaves.(Like the woman taken as mates and gathers from other tribes) They were seen as inferior but as time the colonials saw differently obviously.

Now that primal instinct to fight or flight is like I stated early is a nurture. A primal instinct is not like light switch that can be turned on. It is in extreme no object situation or extreme motion. For example when all of sudden your building and fire or explosion happens. Then everyone just runs not even noticing who may not be able to run or if who they even see falling in front of them. A no object situation for example the Donner party if you recall. Is the people from the east coming into california for land. They traveled to late or to slow and got in in mountains in the winter. The Donner party gather in cave and tried to hold out. But when rations were gone and hunger settled in. The ones that died and were put off to the side you guessed were now being eaten.(That's primal instinct)

Also primal instinct is immature state of being to for example when two kids that have never seen violence in there life or fighting. But they get in disagreement and they start ripping each other to part.(Is primal instinct and follows under the no object and extreme emotion)

Now back to Roger Huerta is mature individual not a kid. He is not in no objection situation or life threating situation. He went up to man and even tried to talk to him but when the guy wouldn't talk to him or answer he got mad. It not like he saw the women get and jumped on guy. Roger actually had his head on now another thing primal instinct does not tell you to take your shirt off.

I think it was two men that could not control there rage not primal rage but insecure rage. PM if want to debat about this some more two main people interrupting but not paying attention to our posts.

i cant believe people would just watch this and not do anything.

actually i can.

when stuff like this happens, and its that critical moment, 99% of people apply that deepest admission that they are in fact a pussy, even though they act like they arent.

hes more of a man that most of the people that replied in this thread, thats for sure.

i just tell myself that those people saying you should wait for police etc are themselves cops. just to make myself feel better.

+1 for this

you still made an idiotic comparison when you said that there was any similarity between abolishing slavery & holding a protective attitude towards women

I having debate with someone right now and were are on whole another level of topic. Sorry I would explain where you misunderstood my post but I won't bother. Clearly you read only what you want read as you see thing differently then I. I will say sorry for misunderstanding that is not at all what I am saying. Also holding a protective attitude towards a women is not as clear cut as 2+2=4 may people would react differently and still have protective attitude. The ones having the protective attitude which I will say again were the ones taking the girl to safety. Roger was acting out of revenge like did the man attacking the girl in first place. Sorry again don't mean to offend and my post would not seem idiotic if you were read the whole debate.

I having debate with someone right now and were are on whole another level of topic. Sorry I would explain where you misunderstood my post but I won't bother. Clearly you read only what you want read as you see thing differently then I. I will say sorry for misunderstanding that is not at all what I am saying. Also holding a protective attitude towards a women is not as clear cut as 2+2=4 may people would react differently and still have protective attitude. The ones having the protective attitude which I will say again were the ones taking the girl to safety. Roger was acting out of revenge like did the man attacking the girl in first place. Sorry again don't mean to offend and my post would not seem idiotic if you were read the whole debate.

i read every post in this thred and i understand all of it quite clearly, i disagree with you though on a fundamental level

you're over-analysing this and applying a bunch of conditions throughout your reasoning that are just not realistic and sveral time scompletely inapplicable in this particular situation

morally i feel roger did nothing wrong, this is based on my own values and sense of right & wrong and i would react in the exact same way

jesus christ... you are one self righteous puritanical fkr

Sorry its probably because I was raised by father that was in military for 14 years and has been correctional officers for over 20 years. Then my mother is hard working nurse for almost 40 years. Being self righteous puritanical fucker is literally in my blood. Both told me to stand up for myself and to protect other but they both told me there is cost for everything and nothing is what it seems. Woman or man I would feel bad and do something but to beat that guy up only leads to mother trouble. This not like this situation never happen before where the attacker gets beat down then comes backs with a gun. If you just held the attacker get the cops and let them deal with it. I am not saying I wouldn't want to beat the guy. But its too often the person that gets the beating they deserves. That person usually comes back for more. A eye for eye leaves us all blind. I am not a in moment type person I think what can happen next. Also you think a guy that hits girl is going to learn anything....no he won't. Why beat someone up if they not gong learn anything. Then it just self gratifying victory that real all got say to you on that but I respect your opinion just not the insult.

Last edited:
Last time I seen something like this unfold, the protagonist (in this case, would be roger huerta) was stabbed through the liver, the antagonist (the male who blindsided that female) is serving a life sentence for murder, and the female… Been a while since we hung out. Chick is/was my friend.

Nothing to add except: I am glad nobody was killed.

I'm very interested in the reactions here:icon_chee

Because one of the reasons i like Grappling so much as opposed to stand up fighting
is ,probably because of the debt , that it seems to attract more intelligent and relaxed people.

Where in kickboxing i mostly met meatheads with that Fuck yeah I'm a tough guy fuck pussys and ***gots mentality.

And i think this situation is a good example where those two groups would conflict in their opinion.

:icon_chee

i think you and one or two other guys in here are pretty much right on the money, altho i don't think you'll get far in this debate. personally i don't buy the whole "women are the weaker sex and need to be protected" thing, but i can't stand bullies of any sort -- male or female, big or small. that's why i kinda like that that guy got his ass beat. but i'm suspicious of the motives of folks who are *too* quick to fight, specifically when the interference has no direct or immediate impact on the safety of the person being defended. it's really easy to get caught up in all the macho alpha stuff and then cloak it in chivalry.

Man when I posted this video I did not think it was going to stay up this long....man 115 replies later and it still is around.

If you watch the video.....you will notice that Roger went up to the guy and was asking the black guy why he it the girl. Off camera we can't see what was said between Roger and the black guy who I will call the suspect (Cop Talk)...since he did assault the girl.

What was said between the suspect and Roger we don't know....what ever it was I can almost guarantee the suspect probably told Roger...."Yeah I hit the bitch...what the fuck you going to do about it"

Then the next scene Roger has his shirt off and so does the suspect. Roger did rush the guy and probably did knock him out with a couple of punches or even a kick...since Roger is training in Muay Thai. I will add a video on that as well.

Anyway it was a bad scene and most people were probably drunk....but the suspect did hit the girl from behind......which was a chicken shit move in itself....but I don't see any justification for hitting a girl....especially from behind. Did the suspect deserve an ass beating.....hell yeah he did.

Here is the video of Roger training

YouTube - ‪MMA Superstar Roger Huerta trains with Kru Rattanachai‬‎

the guy deserved everything but the head stomps, props to huerta but he may get rolled if a DA wants to file charges, fuck that black guy though, that was the pussiest shit i have ever seen

Guy deserved it, the fact that charges still haven't been laid says something.

dude, the vid had nothing with protecting someone because they are women.

It is about beating up some man that koed a woman via strike on the back of the head.

Or in other words protecting/ seeking retribution for a women who is perceived to deserve so.

Crawl back into the cave dude.

Sit back down in a classroom. If we as a society decide to give women equal rights,as we should, because we are social beings that have evolved past using physical strength to ascribe dominance then we must extend the equality past social gender roles. Equality means equality everywhere. I highly doubt any of you would intervene if a man had been Knocked in the back of the head and you can say you would have all you want but I'm not buying it, unless there's a big S on your chest beneath your shirt.

Back