Roger Huerta in street fight

I think CagePotato is doing something good here. TMZ sells gossip and drama. It is not "fair and balance." They sensationalize everything and apparently employ a Jump-2-Conclusions mat. (It's a mat with different conclusions on it, that you jump to)

The video evidence is very inconclusive. Segments of video are missing. The footage cuts and resumes a few times. You never actually see Huerta strike the man. Innocent until proven guilty used to be the saying...

I say there is no case here, barring concrete eye witness testimony. If the cops were to pursue Roger based on this video, they would look foolish, and motivated by sensationalist press. So, they won't I'm sure.

Where Roger KO'd the guy or not. I hope the whole thing just washes away soon.

jump to conclusions mat?
That's the worst idea I've ever heard in my life, Tom.

Didn't this happen in texas and in texas can't you kill someone and have your defense be "he needed killing"

anyway i used to live down south and they do not take kindly to guys punching girls.

Roger initially confronted the sucker-puncher and was speaking to him. The guy squared off against Roger who then removed his shirt...some knucklehead runs by, swings & misses at the sucker-puncher who then takes off with Roger pursuing.

When the camera finally refocuses on the confrontation, the sucker-puncher is on the ground and it looks like someone wearing a shirt stomps on him...may have been the jackass who ran by and missed his punch.

I'm assuming Roger caught him and knocked the douchebag out and then Roger's friends pulled Roger away. Then the other dbag stomped on the sucker-puncher.

looks like that guy got what was coming to him. I hope Huerta doesn't have to face charges because of the footage... though I'm curious who initiated and how big guy ended up on his back

Cecil Peoples scored it 29-28 in favor of the girl.

Props to Roger, so often this shit happens and everyone just stands there too afraid to do anything about it. When did men stop being MEN?

Just another example of female privilege.

Ask yourself this, why do insecure women feel comfortable insulting guys who are three times their size? Because social convention states that no matter what you should never strike a woman, and everywhere these women go there are dozens of men ready to act as unpaid bodyguards to enforce this social norm.

Now ask yourself another question. What if a man that was the same size, and just as frail as this woman started insulting a huge black guy, and got sucker punched? Would you still feel the same way? Of course not, most people would think that he got what he deserved. After all common sense dictates that you don't intentionally provoke someone who's three times your size.

But for some reason when one of the parties has a vagina everything magically changes. I say fuck that. Equal rights, equal fights.

By the way who the hell gave Roger the authority to act as judge, jury, and executioner?

Just another example of female privilege.

Ask yourself this, why do insecure women feel comfortable insulting guys who are three times their size? Because social convention states that no matter what you should never strike a woman, and everywhere these women go there are dozens of men ready to act as unpaid bodyguards to enforce this social norm.

Now ask yourself another question. What if a man that was the same size, and just as frail as this woman started insulting a huge black guy, and got sucker punched? Would you still feel the same way? Of course not, most people would think that he got what he deserved. After all common sense dictates that you don't intentionally provoke someone who's three times your size.

But for some reason when one of the parties has a vagina everything magically changes. I say fuck that. Equal rights, equal fights.

By the way who the hell gave Roger the authority to act as judge, jury, and executioner?

Yeah, women have so much privilege with all their lower wages, sexism, rape, inability to walk around at night or feel safe basically at any time, so on and so forth. I wish I could be a woman to have all those privileges.

No, seriously, it's very justifiable to sucker punch someone a third of your size on the back of the head because they "Insulted you".

I don't know what the hell kind of twisted world you inhabit that people think it would be ok to beat up a small guy because of insults. I sure as hell hope most people around me wouldn't think that kind of behavior is acceptable. I hope people don't think it's ok to beat up other people because of insults, period.

Self defense and interfering on behalf of someone defenseless are one thing, kicking people's asses because of "insults" and prejudices are a completely different thing. I don't know who can justify the latter in any way whatsoever.

But to answer your question, I would feel the exact same way.

Everybody chill out.

If you want the cliff notes some big dirtbag hit some girl in the back of the head while she was walking away. that didn't sit well with some small bystander and he told the dirtbag what he thought about it. the big dirtbag squared off with the small bystander as one of the big dirtbags friend tried to sucker-punch the little bystander. so in response the little bystander kicks the dirtbags ass.

big deal life goes on.

Joe Rogan was right. A Skilled manlet can destroy a 6'5 professional football player, a black one too. 6'4 alpha sherdoggers think they could destroy Rogan? You would be just another victim in Rogan's mortal kombat tournament. All Hail King Rogan!!!!

A black one too?

What the fuck does that mean?

Narco dump!

10 years, way to go!
200.gif

Yeah...pissing off UFC fighters is like playing russian roulette with knees and elbows. Even running probably wont work, only chance is bear spray or a gun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back