Rogan gets all euphoric on his birthday

1441939180183.jpg

well no because
*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

I fuck with Rogan heavy, but that was hilarious. Well done lol...

Really starting to hate Joe. I stopped listening to his podcast after determining he is indeed an egomaniac with a very low level of actual talent. The fact he and Schaub have people pay to see them makes me indifferent to whether our species survives.

What do you mean have people pay to see them? Sources?

somebody needs to tell joe he isnt a comedian. if comedy was his main source of income he would be homeless. youre a television presenter joe. thats what your career is. youre one step above a weather man

That is incorrect sir. I don’t like his standup very much either, but he’s been making way more than average joe off comedy for many years.

Expected some kind of long, drawn out post about atheism, professional quote making and shit and am now severely disappointed with Sherdog, Rogan and myself for getting so hyped about what surely was going to be some inadvertent actual comedy.

I hate you guys.

if you don't think chimps would steal babies and eat them you haven't paid attention to the literature.

Rogans gibberish + Brendans face followed by Callens comments

{<jordan}

Yeah Rogan is definitely winning but not so much in the comedy field as someone like Bill. I shouldn't have used Burr because he's probably one of the best right now against someone who has done standup for close to 30 years and I don't find funny, which is all personal preference anyway.

How dare you? Your admission that you don’t like Burr’s comedy makes you opinion on Rogan’s meaningless.

Ehh I don't think he's that arrogant, he's just a confident guy. If you want to be successful that's important. I think he has talent, he's a good interviewer and a good commentator. If you guys think he's such a hack then become more successful than he is, it should be pretty easy.

I liked when he said "I know I'm stupid, but yet I'm smarter than most of the people on this planet."

Quite right, most people are morons. His comedy is good, he's not George Carlin or anything but he's funny.

Sounds about right from Joe.
Yet another man you're hating on.

You just don't have It in you do you?

You can't even go a day without being a hater. It's always someone.

The world is full of people like you and guess what. They're always losers.

Yet another man you're hating on.

You just don't have It in you do you?

You can't even go a day without being a hater. It's always someone.

The world is full of people like you and guess what. They're always losers.

Just another horrible human being you idiotalize.

Just another horrible human being you idiotalize.
Yes because respecting another man, implies that I idolize them.

can't just be real recognize real, giving credit where its due, showing respect.

It has to be idolizing. Spoken like the true extremist that you are.

I find that I can tell a lot about people by how they feel about Rogan. There's many levels to him and he can be easy to take the wrong way by simple minded folk.

Some people are unfortunately very quick to judge to the point where they miss all the Important details.

Levels to anything and certain individuals are only Interested In the most obvious / surface level when It comes to judging people and situations. Which is odd considering how complex many of these things often tend to be.

You thinking you know me, Joe, Conor, whoever else. They're just very obvious and embarrassing examples of how narrow minded and short sighted you tend to be.

Maybe Instead of hating, projecting on others..take a long look In the mirror and ask yourself, where are your holes? Just like all of us other smart people are doing. I suppose It's easier to just attack others rather than acknowledge the holes In your own armour. It's also the mark of a weak man.

but hey, we'll leave It at that. No point beating a dead horse.

Ehh I don't think he's that arrogant, he's just a confident guy. If you want to be successful that's important. I think he has talent, he's a good interviewer and a good commentator. If you guys think he's such a hack then become more successful than he is, it should be pretty easy.

I liked when he said "I know I'm stupid, but yet I'm smarter than most of the people on this planet."

Quite right, most people are morons. His comedy is good, he's not George Carlin or anything but he's funny.
I think many people who tend to be haters or are constantly attacking public figures like Joe on the internet are just people who are very Insecure.

The Internet is just a good medium for losers to perpetuate and project their Insecurities on the world because they lack the ability to actually look In the mirror and face them like a man.

Back