Rogan gets all euphoric on his birthday

Lol st people hating on him for this. The guy gets to do what he loves every day and despite if you like his comedy or not, he’s selling out shows and is pretty successful. He’s just appreciating life for getting to do what he loves and make a living out of it which should be the goal for any of us.

Right after Macaulay Culkin got ousted for being a fkn Pedo, Joe had him on his show. He opens the interview saying how good of a friend to Seth Green, he is. Another Pedo. Here's the jist of it:

Anyone on here can laugh at me if they want, but it's not going to change the info.

Edit: I don't know if posting that was against the rules....I'm taking the vid down. You can find it out for yourself if you are really interested. Sorry.
Another unfortunate acct about Hunter.S.Thompson..... Edit: I don't know if posting that was against the rules....I'm taking the vid down. You can find it out for yourself if you are rally interested. Sorry.
Uh, yeah, I still have no idea what you're talking about. Try not to be so vague. Also, what's your source for either one of them being "pedos"? Sounds like you're just trolling or you're a fucking whack job.

Last edited:
Uh, yeah, I still have no idea what you're talking about. Try not to be so vague. Also, what's your source for either one of them being "pedos"? Sounds like you're just trolling or you're a fucking whack job.
I posted videos, but took them down, it was probably against board rules. Don't need to get in shit.
Google is simple to use. Youtube Macaulay Culkin Visits Voodoo Donuts (both are SATANIC) Seth Green Pedophile Cartoons (all one title).
Macaulay Culkin's bands name is Pizza Underground FFS. They broke up right around the time the Pizzagate story broke.
Hunter.S.Thompson too. Snuf and Pedo films...
Whack Job? Because I said Joe Rogan had a Pedo on his show?
Anyone sticking up for Pedo's (like Brian Callen does), are just as sick IMHO.
The whole Macaulay Culkin interview with Joe just recently, was full of gross shit about Pedo Islands in Thailand,etc.
His film Party Monster has Seth Green, and Marilyn Manson in it. Google "West Memphis three".... Johnny Depp and Manson both helped get them off Satanic and Pedo crimes, Damion Echols, was Depp, and Mansons good buddy.. They all have matching tattoos.

His site is Pedo and Satanic:
https://twitter.com/IncredibleCulk

His bands theme is Pedo :
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/kmgq81Ww7K4/maxresdefault.jpg

Voodo Donughts is Pedo:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DkXOo5ZXcAAB84P.jpg

To be honest, I really hate this shit and despise having to give you your "source". But calling me a "Whack job" would be a mistake, unless you have some type of proof to the contrary.

If you are going to use the same old "conspiracy theory" bullshit, save yourself, and me the time, and just beat it. I have given you enough stuff to choke on. "The old "conspiracy theory" routine, is a pathetic way to argue a point. I am sure you'll be using it though, and or maybe "fake news".

Last edited:
Lol st people hating on him for this. The guy gets to do what he loves every day and despite if you like his comedy or not, he’s selling out shows and is pretty successful. He’s just appreciating life for getting to do what he loves and make a living out of it which should be the goal for any of us.

He's an awful comedian. He sells out shows because of his fame, not comedic talent.

Sounds like you're just trolling or you're a fucking whack job.
You're the one with the location : Richard Kerns Playhouse...And I'm the fkn Whack job?

099.gif

I posted videos, but took them down, it was probably against board rules. Don't need to get in shit.
Google is simple to use. Youtube Macaulay Culkin Visits Voodoo Donuts (both are SATANIC) Seth Green Pedophile Cartoons (all one title).
Macaulay Culkin's bands name is Pizza Underground FFS. They broke up right around the time the Pizzagate story broke.
Hunter.S.Thompson too. Snuf and Pedo films...
Whack Job? Because I said Joe Rogan had a Pedo on his show?
Anyone sticking up for Pedo's (like Brian Callen does), are just as sick IMHO.
The whole Macaulay Culkin interview with Joe just recently, was full of gross shit about Pedo Islands in Thailand,etc.
His film Party Monster has Seth Green, and Marilyn Manson in it. Google "West Memphis three".... Johnny Depp and Manson both helped get them off Satanic and Pedo crimes, Damion Echols, was Depp, and Mansons good buddy.. They all have matching tattoos.

His site is Pedo and Satanic:
https://twitter.com/IncredibleCulk

His bands theme is Pedo :
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/kmgq81Ww7K4/maxresdefault.jpg

Voodo Donughts is Pedo:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DkXOo5ZXcAAB84P.jpg

To be honest, I really hate this shit and despise having to give you your "source". But calling me a "Whack job" would be a mistake, unless you have some type of proof to the contrary.

If you are going to use the same old "conspiracy theory" bullshit, save yourself, and me the time, and just beat it. I have given you enough stuff to choke on. "The old "conspiracy theory" routine, is a pathetic way to argue a point. I am sure you'll be using it though, and or maybe "fake news".
Yeah, you and I see the world very differently. No point in arguing about it here any further. You're entitled to your own opinions. Not your own facts, mind you, but certainly your own opinions.

Yeah, you and I see the world very differently. No point in arguing about it here any further. You're entitled to your own opinions. Not your own facts, mind you, but certainly your own opinions.
Yeah, and you can continue to defend pedos...your choice and opinion, mind you. Soften what I said all you want, it just proves how sick this world has become.

Last edited:
Yeah, and you can continue to defend pedos...your choice and opinion, mind you. Soften what I said all you want, it just proves how sick this world has become.
Actually it's idiots like you who make these terms meaningless. You're a deluded moron. Enjoy your life, just leave me alone.

Actually it's idiots like you who make these terms meaningless. You're a deluded moron. Enjoy your life, just leave me alone.
I already seen your other posts on the subject. Only an idiot is ok with Pedo's. Enjoy your location, freak....
Fkn Idiot.
Edit: It makes sense now...Richard Kerns did videos for Maralyn Manson.....No wonder you didn't like what I said.. Did you know this @Jackie Blue? Pretty funny little coinkidink.

Last edited:
It looks like he just got done crying from joy lol. I bet he's pinching himself out of disbelief that his career has turned out the way it has. Kudos to him.

I already seen your other posts on the subject. Only an idiot is ok with Pedo's. Enjoy your location, freak....
Fkn Idiot.
Edit: It makes sense now...Richard Kerns did videos for Maralyn Manson.....No wonder you didn't like what I said.. Did you know this @Jackie Blue? Pretty funny little coinkidink.
I fail to see what your point is. I don't follow Richard Kern. My location is a reference to him taking the pic that's my av. Is shooting a music video for a rock star a crime now? Is everybody who ever bought a Marilyn Manson CD a "pedo" now? You guys are so stupid. Can't even write coherent sentences but calls me an idiot. FO/KY.

I fail to see what your point is. I don't follow Richard Kern. My location is a reference to him taking the pic that's my av. Is shooting a music video for a rock star a crime now? Is everybody who ever bought a Marilyn Manson CD a "pedo" now? You guys are so stupid. Can't even write coherent sentences but calls me an idiot. FO/KY.
Sure that's why you used that location. Later Freak.

Back