Rogan gets all euphoric on his birthday

No matter how shitty he is as a comedian (and I wouldnt even call him that) but he sells out theatres with multiple thousand seats. Would not have guessed that. I really dont get who would by a ticket to these abysmal and unintelligent rants but nonetheless its impressive he can be this successful with it.

So he was basically congratulating himself for being such a great comedian.
I knew it. Rogan takes a moment to be reflective and thankful for the hand life has dealt him, and a brilliant righteous sherdogger makes it into an occasion to hate.

So he was basically congratulating himself for being such a great comedian.

Or being thankful for his success?

We don't have to be negative nancies every second we are on the internet you know.

I dunno. Maybe I have a weird sense of humor but he's actually one of my favorite comedians and probably half of comedians dont' amuse me much, but I don't think I've ever watched a routine from Rogan that didn't thorougly trip me out. On the other hand, the man Rogan calls the greatest comedian of all time, Joey Diaz, I can't stand to watch him. It seems like I feel about him the way most of you feel about Rogan, yet Rogan loves him, and I love Rogan but can't stand the comedian that he thinks is so great. Its all so confusing. Diaz has never so much as made me chuckle even once.

Joe's stuff is really good. It isn't for newer comedy fans though. What people in their 20s think is comedy Joe isn't. He's not Louie and everyone in their 20s seem to want that. A subdued person talking about how shitty they are.

He's a product of the 80s and on top of that he sells out 6k theaters with his crowds. He isn't for you, he's for them. It must be a great life.

Shit I didn’t know he was in KC.. That’s called loving what you do. Joe’s got both of his dream jobs. I’d be euphoric on my bday too if I was him.

says a lot about his determination if he made it with such mediocre talent.

"take everything I'm doing to the highest level possible"

<{vega}>

Thread is full of people spewing virgin venom

I actually like Joe. I listen to his, Brendan Shaub, and Theo Von's podcasts while Im at work. They're pretty funny

Looks like Machida brought the drinks.

says a lot about his determination if he made it with such mediocre talent.

Yeah, think about it, what is Joe's actual talent that made him so big? What does he really do in all of his platforms?

He just opens his big fucking mouth into a microphone. Podcast, commentating, "Stand-up comedy". It's all based on what comes out of his big guido mouth and the guy is a millionaire because of it. What a time to be alive huh Joe.

Really starting to hate Joe. I stopped listening to his podcast after determining he is indeed an egomaniac with a very low level of actual talent. The fact he and Schaub have people pay to see them makes me indifferent to whether our species survives.

Back