Rogan gets all euphoric on his birthday

somebody needs to tell joe he isnt a comedian. if comedy was his main source of income he would be homeless. youre a television presenter joe. thats what your career is. youre one step above a weather man

Joe literally makes 10x more than whatever your income is from standup alone.

He sells out 6k shows often. He has his own Netflix special.

It's funny how people like you think your opinion of something literally shapes reality. "Hes a failed comedian" meanwhile literally every piece of evidence says otherwise...

somebody needs to tell joe he isnt a comedian. if comedy was his main source of income he would be homeless. youre a television presenter joe. thats what your career is. youre one step above a weather man

Lmao what? He sells out every theater he does. He has multiple Netflix specials that almost certainly paid millions combined. Stand up and his podcast are probably his two most lucrative gigs. UFC isn't paying him nearly as much.

Whether or not you like his comedy doesn't determine whether he's successful at it.

Joe Rogan likes himself some Joe Rogan.

No comedian is fully committed to comedy. They all want to be actors/musicians/whatever too (Burr himself takes dramatic acting roles and actively podcasts). Burr is better at comedy (and perhaps acting as well), but Joe is better at podcasting and fight commentating. If people are willing to spend money to see Joe live then he's winning. That's what it's really all about. He's just as good at that as Burr is.

Yeah Rogan is definitely winning but not so much in the comedy field as someone like Bill. I shouldn't have used Burr because he's probably one of the best right now against someone who has done standup for close to 30 years and I don't find funny, which is all personal preference anyway.

A lot of people ITT confusing being happy and being an egomaniac.

Y'all need some happiness in your lives.

How do you feel about him fundamentally reshaping the Supreme Court for decades to come?

I really have no more feelings left when it comes to politics. He finally says the news is fake? Yeah I've thought similar things since I was 20. The praise he would get for trashing these pathetic news associations for being fake I found funny because he's a fake too lol. Yeah I hated Hillary too but I just couldn't vote for either one. I have never done so. My first chance to do so was George bush jr. I've even thought before that the whole voting process is bolonge or could be.

Yeah Rogan is definitely winning but not so much in the comedy field as someone like Bill. I shouldn't have used Burr because he's probably one of the best right now against someone who has done standup for close to 30 years and I don't find funny, which is all personal preference anyway.
Yeah, I mean we're talking someone who has a special gift for comedy. Joe is a multifaceted guy who's good at a lot of things, but not really great at any one thing other than tae kwon do. He was a national champion and still kicks like a mule. Legit martial artists like GSP and Dellagrotte say he kicks harder than anyone they've ever seen and they really mean it. Dellagrotte says no one fucks his arms up holding pads for them like Joe.

Joe literally makes 10x more than whatever your income is from standup alone.

He sells out 6k shows often. He has his own Netflix special.

It's funny how people like you think your opinion of something literally shapes reality. "Hes a failed comedian" meanwhile literally every piece of evidence says otherwise...
It’s saddest part of this generation in my opinion.

Everyone’s opinion matters and you can be whoever you want online.

Do you think if bank accounts were public that that guy would be online talking shit?

Yeah, I mean we're talking someone who has a special gift for comedy. Joe is a multifaceted guy who's good at a lot of things, but not really great at any one thing other than tae kwon do. He was a national champion and still kicks like a mule. Legit martial artists like GSP and Dellagrotte say he kicks harder than anyone they've ever seen and they really mean it. Dellagrotte says no one fucks his arms up holding pads for them like Joe.

I believe it. I've watched Joe during his news radio days. I think if he excels on his talents like with TKD in his earlier days he's grown and proven to be a great color commentator for fights. He has a knack for it, you could tell even in his first ufc's he knows about striking but also knowing the bjj game. Bas and Quadros being my all time favorites.

Wouldn’t you want to thank your wife and children? Maybe celebrate with them?

Great MMA commentator...

Fucking terrible comedian. His stands ups are painfully unfunny.

It's like everything else in life, once you get rolling, people go by inertia. He's very popular and some people will love everything he does. Give his stand-up routine to somebody unknown, and they'll say it's the worst shit they've ever seen.

He can actually be funny on his podcasts, but his overall personality is very irritating to me. Nevertheless, happy birthday Joe. You're a winner at life.

Why would he thank his wife and children for his career, that was in fully in effect before he even had them?
Usually family is the biggest supporter of someone away from home on the road. Or encouraging them to keep performing.

Great MMA commentator...

Fucking terrible comedian. His stands ups are painfully unfunny.
Agreed. I like pretty much all comedy but his shit is try hard. If you don’t like his comedy you are a weak person who needs to lighten the fuck up and smoke weed.

Back