Rogan gets all euphoric on his birthday

if you don't think chimps would steal babies and eat them you haven't paid attention to the literature.

Maybe it's time for Schaub to return the favour and have the talk with old Joe.

somebody needs to tell joe he isnt a comedian. if comedy was his main source of income he would be homeless. youre a television presenter joe. thats what your career is. youre one step above a weather man

somebody needs to tell joe he isnt a comedian. if comedy was his main source of income he would be homeless. youre a television presenter joe. thats what your career is. youre one step above a weather man
How do you know how much he makes from comedy? He has a Netflix special and sells out arenas.

That's just flat out untrue. Joe's stand up got him on NewsRadio and his martial arts background got him into the UFC. He's never got out of doing stand up. It's a safe bet his standup is a 6 figure income.

You don't sell out theaters doing an hour and make peanuts.

1441939180183.jpg

well no because
*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds
This should be on Rogans tombstone

Rogan is a cool guy. Honestly I never watched his stand up stuff.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BIRTHDAY IS HURT!!!!!!!!!! OHHHHH BIRTHDAY IS OUT COLD MIIIIIIKEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
(Insert how BigWigs earned their names cause they had syphilis and wore powdered wigs)
OHHHHHHHH!!!!! OUT OF NOWHERE!!!

I would never understand why Joe gets so much hate.

He is a stand up dude and tells it how he see it.

Rogan should of had the failed comedian talk a while ago, an intervention in what he's elite at which is podcasting and fight calling, and if you aren't fully commited to the comedy than take a step back. He has a hitch in his comedy where with someone like Burr the timing and fluidity is on another level.

Sadly in this fucked up universe Trump is president and more suprising is that schuab sells out comedy shows. What in the hell is going on around here.

I’ve always thought there was a big difference between witty and funny.

Rogan can be pretty witty. But that doesn’t always translate to laugh out loud humor.

I’ve never liked his stand up it seems too forced and outside his actual talents.

He is undoubtedly a pioneer in making great podcasts, though.

6000 people paid to go to his comedy show?

Happy birthday Joe

I appreciate the podcast- great guests, interesting- its doing good things

Rogan should of had the failed comedian talk a while ago, an intervention in what he's elite at which is podcasting and fight calling, and if you aren't fully commited to the comedy than take a step back. He has a hitch in his comedy where with someone like Burr the timing and fluidity is on another level.

Sadly in this fucked up universe Trump is president and more suprising is that schuab sells out comedy shows. What in the hell is going on around here.
No comedian is fully committed to comedy. They all want to be actors/musicians/whatever too (Burr himself takes dramatic acting roles and actively podcasts). Burr is better at comedy (and perhaps acting as well), but Joe is better at podcasting and fight commentating. If people are willing to spend money to see Joe live then he's winning. That's what it's really all about. He's just as good at that as Burr is.

6000 people paid to go to his comedy show?
Yeah, not surprising really. The UFC is huge and it cuts across different demographics. So does the podcast. He goes to a large Midwest city where frankly there probably isn't a ton to do. The fight commentating and the podcasts promote his standup comedy for sure.

Say whatever you want homes, but Joe is one of the coolest most accomplished men in human history

Come the fuck at me

if you don't think chimps would steal babies and eat them you haven't paid attention to the literature.

Holy shit I am going to start every morning with that video. Forever.

Back