Rogan gets all euphoric on his birthday

How dare you? Your admission that you don’t like Burr’s comedy makes you opinion on Rogan’s meaningless.

My admission I don't like Burrs comedy? He was better without Nia on his mmpc. What's my opinion on Rogans comedy lol or am I missing the sarcasm somewhere?

Yes because respecting another man, implies that I idolize them.

can't just be real recognize real, giving credit where its due, showing respect.

It has to be idolizing. Spoken like the true extremist that you are.

I find that I can tell a lot about people by how they feel about Rogan. There's many levels to him and he can be easy to take the wrong way by simple minded folk.

Some people are unfortunately very quick to judge to the point where they miss all the Important details.

Levels to anything and certain individuals are only Interested In the most obvious / surface level when It comes to judging people and situations. Which is odd considering how complex many of these things often tend to be.

You thinking you know me, Joe, Conor, whoever else. They're just very obvious and embarrassing examples of how narrow minded and short sighted you tend to be.

Maybe Instead of hating, projecting on others..take a long look In the mirror and ask yourself, where are your holes? Just like all of us other smart people are doing. I suppose It's easier to just attack others rather than acknowledge the holes In your own armour. It's also the mark of a weak man.

but hey, we'll leave It at that. No point beating a dead horse.

Yeah yeah I know I’m a pos, and you are like Michael Jordan, Goring, Pol Pot, or something. Seriously I wish you would leave it at that but you won’t because you can’t. Now please go away, you’re fucking boring. Not to mention your personality disorders we have already discussed at length. Seriously get help kid.

CEC5016C-140F-47C6-BDBF-12D8EDB16648.gif

Last edited:
Joe is a beta cuck manlet. 5'6 tops. When he fucks his gold digger wife he thinks about Ngannoos bbc. He hangs out with even bigger morons than himself so that he will appear intelligent. He is not funny, has an annoying voice and got alpha'd by 135lb Cruz.

Happy birthday Joe.

Hilarious how giant his ego is yet he thinks he's really down to earth.

Smugness is what you get when somewhat-intellectually-inquisitive stoners surround themselves with their non-inquisitive counterparts. It is hard not to feel superior when you are spending time with people who clearly aren't your betters.

My admission I don't like Burrs comedy? He was better without Nia on his mmpc. What's my opinion on Rogans comedy lol or am I missing the sarcasm somewhere?

Ya Just talking shit, was surprised that you don’t find Burr funny that’s all

Yeah yeah I know I’m a pos, and you are like Michael Jordan, Goring, Pol Pot, or something. Seriously I wish you would leave it at that but you won’t because you can’t. Now please go away, you’re fucking boring. Not to mention your personality disorders we have already discussed at length. Seriously get help kid.

View attachment 420661
You should really work on your grade 10 level reading comprehension before responding to posts.

Someone like yourself never actually sees things as they are. You are full of Insults but nothing you say ever has substance. You will always find a way to twist things In a way that fits the strange and distorted way you see the world.

It's amazing how much you seem to think you know about all these people on the Internet. Rogan, Conor, Myself, the countless other people I've seen you speak with on this forum and hurl baseless Insults at. You just have everyone figured out. Someone like that calling me delusional Is just the highest level of company and like I've said many times before, I can't help but feel bad for you.

I dunno. Maybe I have a weird sense of humor but he's actually one of my favorite comedians and probably half of comedians dont' amuse me much, but I don't think I've ever watched a routine from Rogan that didn't thorougly trip me out. On the other hand, the man Rogan calls the greatest comedian of all time, Joey Diaz, I can't stand to watch him. It seems like I feel about him the way most of you feel about Rogan, yet Rogan loves him, and I love Rogan but can't stand the comedian that he thinks is so great. Its all so confusing. Diaz has never so much as made me chuckle even once.

Rogan is a terrible comedian .

Ya Just talking shit, was surprised that you don’t find Burr funny that’s all
Yeah he used to be my favorite after Hicks. The guys women advice was genius...and then he got married :(

Why would he thank his wife and children for his career, that was in fully in effect before he even had them?
It never hurts to thank your immediate family for love and support on your birthday if you make a public post celebrating your own birthday.

If you see something wrong in his post, you don't like him (or just hating for no reason).
Ofc to each his own, but it really sucks if your brain can see negative in that.

He's the living the dream, but he is getting a bit menopausal these last few years. Cryin and shit

You should really work on your grade 10 level reading comprehension before responding to posts.

Someone like yourself never actually sees things as they are. You are full of Insults but nothing you say ever has substance. You will always find a way to twist things In a way that fits the strange and distorted way you see the world.

It's amazing how much you seem to think you know about all these people on the Internet. Rogan, Conor, Myself, the countless other people I've seen you speak with on this forum and hurl baseless Insults at. You just have everyone figured out. Someone like that calling me delusional Is just the highest level of company and like I've said many times before, I can't help but feel bad for you.
Mes

Last edited:
Back