Media Robert Whittaker Plans To 'Hunt Down' Khamzat Chimaev at UFC 308

Wrong.
Music brings different people together sharing it much like a sports team working for the same goal!
Bands manage all kinds of personalities. You should probably try to have friends?
But also not very cute and how could you stand her voice? For more then a minute?
You really need to get out of your basement.
You're crazy, bud. Not sure why you went off on the sports team working towards a goal thing, especially while discussing a one man band, but I'm talking to a guy who declares himself the lord of pj's, so I must be crazy, too.

You're crazy, bud. Not sure why you went off on the sports team working towards a goal thing, especially while discussing a one man band, but I'm talking to a guy who declares himself the lord of pj's, so I must be crazy, too.
This must be one of PJ's best songs!

But yeah you will probably never out crazy me so stay sane instead!
I always have to control my crush on PJ Harvey!

Last edited:
This must be one of PJ's best songs!

But yeah you will probably never out crazy me so stay sane instead!
I always have to control my crush on PJ Harvey!

PJ Harvey is good. I've never really listened to Nick Cave. I am aware he has a following and has for a long time. There's too much music, you can't give all musicians your time. Lately I'm really into Barrington Levy and The Cramps.

Norwegian black metal was much more like a small collective sharing the same interest in music at that time.
The black metal days! When my friend Jocke came visiting me for a show I had bought a goat head and cooked soup out of it!
Stared up at him when he opened the lid! Then great music!
Lots of bad humor!

The day after I took him to a cave in the winter and we thought we grilled bear steak but found out we ate it somewhat raw.
Then great music! and some worries about Trichinosis.
I was really good at being young!

Last edited:
PJ Harvey is good. I've never really listened to Nick Cave. I am aware he has a following and has for a long time. There's too much music, you can't give all musicians your time. Lately I'm really into Barrington Levy and The Cramps.

Really good!
How can you pull that singing off like that?
Added him to my list.

Last edited:

Really good!
How can you pull that singing off like that?

That song is almost daily for me, lately. And this one, which has been sampled by other artists a bunch of times:

Dancehall has a specific vibe, I dig it. I try to broaden my musical horizons as much as possible, my tastes change frequently and I go on kicks. Will probably be listening to Burzum for a while after this thread.

That song is almost daily for me, lately. And this one, which has been sampled by other artists a bunch of times:

Dancehall has a specific vibe, I dig it. I try to broaden my musical horizons as much as possible, my tastes change frequently and I go on kicks. Will probably be listening to Burzum for a while after this thread.

I learnt to love it when I was working in a Norwegian salmon slaughter house in my youth.
This other guy was always talking about how the money would let him go to Jamaica, skinny redhead with nice tattoos from a Hells angels guy.
(well pretty much anyone great at it had those connections in the late 90's). Weed never did me any good but I really liked him and his music.
The work and darkness broke a lot of people down but he really kept their spirits up!
Met him later in random city and he actually went to Jamaica and got to be a mascot for one of the gangs because of his love for their music.
They would just put him away when it was killing time on the streets. Kingston is fucked up!

It's going to be a one sided beating, Whittaker has always been a nightmare matchup for Khamzat since the beginning

Whittaker is a top 10 striker of all time and has some of the most elite top tier defensive wrestling/scrambling we've ever seen in the sports history

He is going to badly hurt and embarrass Khamzat

rob-robert.gif

I used to be in a band that covered this and Kizmiaz off the same album. R.I.P. Lux. Would have turned 77 yesterday.

I hope he does and I hope he wins convincingly so we can be rid of the Khamzat hype. Like a lot of people I was excited by Chimaev but with all his pulling out, rarely fighting except on twitter and supposedly being at death's door multiple times, I'm tired of the guy.

I used to be in a band that covered this and Kizmiaz off the same album. R.I.P. Lux. Would have turned 77 yesterday.

I had no idea that yesterday would have been his bday. About a week ago I was just thinking about how it had been a long time since I'd listened to them, and then I listened to this,

and I agreed with him. It's become an unofficial theme song of mine.

You seem to get inspiration from many different sources, I respect it.

Back