News Rizin Dying

Well, I don't know about that. Before Pibull he beat 3 UFC guys there in Rizin. He is legit.

The thing is, he is not even worth 25/25 if we are honest. He is from Azerbayan and UFC fans don't follow Rizin that much or even consider it a big promotion like Bellator. PFL and ACA champions are having shit results in UFC so his belt doesn't mean much. Regional champions in UFC get 12/12 contracts and can sell tickets for being "local guys" in some US events, UFC is never going to go to Azerbaiyan. So he sells even less than that. Is not about how good he is, his worth is what he sells, and that ain't much.
its tough for Musayev, I would rank him top 15-20 in the world but he has 0 name value in the US. Its hard to justify for the UFC or Bellator a $75k payday, which is what the coach is implying RIZIN was paying him.
For sure the UFC will not be forking over that amount of money for him, at least not right now. I think Dana will stand firm on the 12k/12k offer.
I doubt Coker will fork over that cash either, but maybe ONE will, a fight against Alvarez would be fun.

its tough for Musayev, I would rank him top 15-20 in the world but he has 0 name value in the US. Its hard to justify for the UFC or Bellator a $75k payday, which is what the coach is implying RIZIN was paying him.
For sure the UFC will not be forking over that amount of money for him, at least not right now. I think Dana will stand firm on the 12k/12k offer.
I doubt Coker will fork over that cash either, but maybe ONE will, a fight against Alvarez would be fun.

Bellator only signs Slavic Russians, have you ever seen a Chechnyan/Azer /dagestanian fighter during the last events in Bellator?

It's political yes but there is a reason why they are doing events in Israel

I can see why he'd turn down that offer to be honest. I'd love for him to sign for the UFC, but if they're lowballing him then he's not actually especially young so it makes sense for him to go after the money.

He might be able to win the million in PFL next year, be a good scrap between him and Schulte.

Pfl tournament would make more sense for him

Israel will have no issue to see Muslim fighters from Caucasus region to perform there. In fact they did welcome them before.
Israeli Arabs regularly perform at MMA local events, too

Bellator was supposed to come back in July and they haven't announced a single show yet.

How significant is that UFC Fight Pass money if LFA and Invicta can come back in July while Submission Underground is running business as usual? These three promotions have lower fighter purses, but I can't imagine the promotions getting more than 50k per show from the UFC.
make a greco roman organization doubt that will ever happen though. some kind of sport where throws are emphasized. make a georgian wrestling league. make a san shou league make a sumo league etc. im paying too much for a monthly subscription. anything is better than those stupid kung fu movies on fight pass. when i saw they added a million kung fu movies it felt like a slap in the face.

Last edited:
Bellator only signs Slavic Russians, have you ever seen a Chechnyan/Azer /dagestanian fighter during the last events in Bellator?

There is Nikaev, Chechen from Belgium in Bellator. Tokov brothers are half-Balkar (might be wrong, but they are half Balkar or Kabardinian or Circassian).

His teammate, Keramov, has fought for Bellator before and he is also from Azerbaijan. If Bellator makes an offer for Musayev, i doubt is to use him for the Israel events, the guy is legit, I would assume Coker would use him for a title run.

Man I wish we could've seen Tofiq in UFC. Guy is a solid fighter

make a greco roman organization doubt that will ever happen though. some kind of sport where throws are emphasized. make a georgian wrestling league. make a san shou league make a sumo league etc. im paying too much for a monthly subscription. anything is better than those stupid kung fu movies on fight pass. when i saw they added a million kung fu movies it felt like a slap in the face.

They have a million kung fu movies on fight pass??

nah they had Bob Sapp fight a guy in a clown suit you must be misremembering
So two clowns in one ring what a matchup :D

welloffhollowamericanbittern

Back