Report: Brock refusing to negotiate with WWE

I hope Brock goes to Bellator. Increases competition for viewership and he'll have more exciting fights. Exciting in the sense that he'll have a better chance of winning. If he faces any of the top 5 UFC heavies, I think he'd just be made to look terrible and wouldn't garner as much intrigue

I'd love to see lesnar fight Nelson in his return match.

SspJEwT.gif

It's Big Country Roy Nelson v. Brock Lesnar in 2015.

That's why Big Country is sitting on the shelf. He takes a year off and comes back to 1 MILLION in PPV money.

He's getting paid.

1 Million will buy Big Country LOTS of donughts, and he could probably retire for life by investing in a few rental properties and having a steady income of 4-5k a month on rentals alone.

He's a good guy and he deserves it.

He is one scatty mudderfucker

Joins WWE after college, gets fed up tries Football, doesnt quite cut it, tries MMA, gets beaten goes back to WWE, is apparently getting fed up of that again, going back to MMA

Fixed.

His walkout against Overeem was when I lost respect for him. Watch that again and try to honestly tell me he had any intention of going balls out to win.

It was crystal clear that he wasn't recovered yet and just wanted to finish his contract so he could go to wwe

As exciting as this may sound, does anybody remember how well Brock Lesnar took punishment? lol

Took Carwin's best and came back to choke him out. Sure, Cain whooped him, but Cain whoops everyone except the injury fairy. It'll be interesting to see how he does and if he actually is fully recovered from his diverticulitis.

I bet Brock wakes up every morning and says to himself "Why the fuck was I trying to stand with Overreem? Leg kicks?!" And then goes to his fake fights wishing he could redeem himself.

The simple truth is Brock failing at MMA will make the UFC more money than 3/4's of its roster ever could.

On a side I really do want to see non hole in intestines Brock vs. non roided Reem.

Bryan Alvarez (Meltzer's partner on his website) said on his audio show that Brock is refusing to negotiate or extend his WWE contract that is up on March 30th, 2015.
He cannot legally negotiate with UFC & Bellator until then, so the thinking is he is definitely headed back to MMA.

They have been downplaying Brock on WWE TV as well.

Have a link to the source?

I hope Brock goes to Bellator. Increases competition for viewership and he'll have more exciting fights. Exciting in the sense that he'll have a better chance of winning. If he faces any of the top 5 UFC heavies, I think he'd just be made to look terrible and wouldn't garner as much intrigue

So weird how the mind of a converted WWE fan to MMA fan works...

Really crossing my fingers for fake intruige based on easy matcups. :rolleyes:

For the few that think he'll go to Bellator, I just don't see that at all. I think its less than a 10% chance he'd go there. I don't think the money could ever work out for them to sign Lesnar. You'd have to do two PPV's a year with him headlining and pay him like $10 a buy and like a million dollar per a fight base pay to even remotely get him interested. He is currently making millions and when he fought for the UFC he was making millions a fight. Bellator just doesn't have the means to make money off Brock like the UFC can.

I heard he was switching to bud light.

They might be moving him away from the planned Mania match with Reigns.
Between everybody knowing he is leaving & the angle at the end of RAW there might be something up with Rollins.
I wouldn't be shocked if Rollins cashed MITB in at RR & Heyman goes with Rollins & Brock is without the belt
Wowwwww fuck the UFC for ruining Wrestlemania

Back