Report: Brock refusing to negotiate with WWE

Brock will be back in MMA this year, I can feel it.

McMahon is a complete moron for pushing Lesnar the way he did. He should have seen this coming.

Brock is done. If he returns to UFC, he will probably take two fights, lose both and retire again

Give the guy some credit for getting in the octagon within months of having a foot long of intestine removed and taking a shot to that same place by horsemeat reem. If he actually learns to stay in the pocket, tank a hit (he has the chin) and learns to exchange with his own striking counter he can devastate anyone on the receiving end.

I am the last one who likes to watch someone make cartwheels and go into a fetal position the moment he gets hit but I think Brock deserves a measure of credit to have achieved what he did with the limited training in mma that he had at the time. Who knows what a change of training camp and real sparring partners can do for his mma career. He already has the freakish physical toolset all he needs is commitment and the heart to not faint at getting hit. If hes only there for the money then yes things wont end well and I will be the first to dismiss him.

Brock is old, if he comes back he'll look worse than ever.

The UFC100 Lesnar is gone. He'll be massacred by anyone in the Top 10 HW.

Never been a fan of Lesnar but the HW division could use more names so it would be a good move.

Rumors are they take the belt off him this month at Royal Rumble due to him refusing to negotiate

I can't wait to see what happens when Brock catches Schaub in his strawberry patches.

good....now that DC\Jones episode is over, Punk still has a long time before he debuts and Mcgregor is in mismatches we could use somebody to create a big buzz plus its always kool to see Brock maul someone

why does everyone assume he's coming back to mma? what if he's decided that he has enough f**k you money and disappears into the woods to live happily ever after

THE KING HAS RETURNED
4.gif

EDE7wAO.gif

why does everyone assume he's coming back to mma? what if he's decided that he has enough f**k you money and disappears into the woods to live happily ever after

Because the few people close to him have said he is interested.
Because he has a clean bill of health to compete
Because TWO MMA promotions with a shitload of money publicly said they will go after him.

other than that, no reason ;)

If he comes back he should definitely fight travis browne. I think we need another highlight reel elbow ko

Even though Brock threads are the only ones you make, I appreciate you keeping us updated.

If he comes back he should definitely fight travis browne. I think we need another highlight reel elbow ko

Brock gets the double leg without too much effort. Travis has never fought a great wrestler, and Brock doesn't need the cage to take anyone down.

He is one scatty mudderfucker

Joins WWE after college, gets fed up tries Football, doesnt quite cut it, tries MMA, gets fed up goes back to WWE, is apparently getting fed up of that again, going back to MMA

The thing is, his WWE schedule looks light, so it's not like he's bored, unless he's bired at home being a Dad. Perhaps he has a thirst for competition. Also, didn't his bowel disease basically force him out of the UFC? Perhaps he's recovered?

The thing is, his WWE schedule looks light, so it's not like he's bored, unless he's bired at home being a Dad. Perhaps he has a thirst for competition. Also, didn't his bowel disease basically force him out of the UFC? Perhaps he's recovered?

He is completely clear of his illness, which is the biggest reason guys like Paul Heyman said Brock might return to MMA

Back