Report: Brock refusing to negotiate with WWE

Brock is going to use Bellator to leverage the fuck out of the UFC and come back for some cherry-picked money fights.

I'm hoping he drops the title to 200 lb Daniel Bryan on his way out the door, that would be a hilarious way to set the stage for his return.

This is fantastic,

Bork cards = better money for other fighters on that card
Bork PPVs = MMA mainstream exposure
Bork fights = Bork losing in a hilarious fashion
Bork loss = gifs for days

EVERYBODY WINS!

Lol what's wrong with you bro'?

Lesnar is a very smart business man and he KNOWS how to maximize his earning potential......He knows he doesn't have many years left and unless the UFC pays him an insane salary OR, feeds him a few tomato can fights, I see Lesnar going to STRIKEFORCE to collect his millions, clean house and then, he may try and take on the UFC's best......He has EVERTHING to lose by picking up exactly where he left off.

Strikeforce, huh?

I know you meant Bellator :icon_lol:

I think it comes down to money. Whomever offers more.
If Viacom is truly serious at becoming competition than signing Brock for three fights is the way.
Put him on free TV vs Lashley & then on PPV vs the HW champ & if he wins a title defense.
It is the only way I can see them making money at PPV

This is horseshit if he doesnt wrestle Roman Reigns before leaving

I'm hoping he drops the title to 200 lb Daniel Bryan on his way out the door, that would be a hilarious way to set the stage for his return.

You REALLY think how Brock leaves WWE will affect his UFC return?

This is horseshit if he doesnt wrestle Roman Reigns before leaving

They might be moving him away from the planned Mania match with Reigns.
Between everybody knowing he is leaving & the angle at the end of RAW there might be something up with Rollins.
I wouldn't be shocked if Rollins cashed MITB in at RR & Heyman goes with Rollins & Brock is without the belt

He should go to Bellator to crush cans and get paid millions.

This would actually not be a bad idea IF he wants to maximize his profit while continuing to develop his MMA skills.

It would also give Bellator more power to draw in other heavy weights. In the UFC he will be in a division where nobody has been able to both stay as champion and healthy.

2396d_ORIG-arianny_overeem_gif.gif

A profitable business and serious competition to the UFC.

Lesnar will want at a minimum 5 Million a fight. Not sure bellator's ppv model can pay him that with the lack of competition.

Here is what I predict for Lesnar:

1. Lesnar vs Mir 3
2. Werdum vs Cain winner
3. Lesnar vs Overeem 2

Best Sherdog headline ever: "Lesnar destroys John Cena at Summerslam". LMAO

he is a joke, only kept for viewers from fantasyland

Have you ever seen an old pro wrestler in legitimately good health/shape though?

Why does everybody think that is preferable to being paid millions to get punched in the face a bit?

Even with a cushy slot like the deal he got post-UFC, it is still damaging as fuck to the body to work those shows.

I'd much rather put myself in a place where I'd get punched in the face a bit, for huge money, than work my body broken and useless the way pro wrestlers do.

you are missing the key point.

Top wrestlers like Brock, just like top NFL football players, will have badly broken bodies by the time their career ends. No one should doubt their ability to take massive amounts of pain that would send most people into the fetal position.

But Brock has a phobia. A legit phobia. And that is getting punched in the face. It is not the pain that makes him flee. The pain of being punched in the face can be far less then the pain that Brock or top NFL guys take regularly. But some guys (a small percent) just cannot handle the psychological elements of being punched in the face and it start the 'flight' reflex in the 'fight or flight' decision.

That is when it comes to big athletic guys looking to come into the fight game you always hear the old pro's say 'ok...great...but lets see how he deals with getting punched in the face'. Because over time, no matter the guys size, strength or athleticism, these guys know that until you see how a guy deals with 'getting punched in the face', you can never assume he will be a top fighter.

A lot of guys (like Brock) simply cannot deal with it.

Lesnar will want at a minimum 5 Million a fight. Not sure bellator's ppv model can pay him that with the lack of competition.

it would be Viacom investing in Bellator.
The only name available to jump-start Bellator is Brock.

He is one scatty mudderfucker

Joins WWE after college, gets fed up tries Football, doesnt quite cut it, tries MMA, gets fed up goes back to WWE, is apparently getting fed up of that again, going back to MMA

While making millions.

This is fantastic,

Bork cards = better money for other fighters on that card
Bork PPVs = MMA mainstream exposure
Bork fights = Bork losing in a hilarious fashion
Bork loss = gifs for days

EVERYBODY WINS!

I lost

He is one scatty mudderfucker

Joins WWE after college, gets fed up tries Football, doesnt quite cut it, tries MMA, gets fed up goes back to WWE, is apparently getting fed up of that again, going back to MMA

Does what he wants to, when & where he wants to & makes more money each time ............ not bad IMO

Back