Report: Brock refusing to negotiate with WWE

Damn. He really wants to spin around, turtle up and verbally tap to strikes again.

He is one scatty mudderfucker

Joins WWE after college, gets fed up tries Football, doesnt quite cut it, tries MMA, gets fed up goes back to WWE, is apparently getting fed up of that again, going back to MMA

Brock Lesnar is the strongest guy in HW.
maybe he improved his striking also?????

brock was never that good. i dont think he would show much if he comes back now

brock in bellator would be nice, but what im saying, i want everyone in the same org

I can't see Brock going to Bellator. I'd be less surprised if Jones went there.

He is one scatty mudderfucker

Joins WWE after college, gets fed up tries Football, doesnt quite cut it, tries MMA, gets fed up goes back to WWE, is apparently getting fed up of that again, going back to MMA

It's nice to have options.

His walkout against Overeem was when I lost respect for him. Watch that again and try to honestly tell me he had any intention of going balls out to win.

or he's retiring from everything

Bryan Alvarez (Meltzer's partner on his website) said on his audio show that Brock is refusing to negotiate or extend his WWE contract that is up on March 30th, 2015.
He cannot legally negotiate with UFC & Bellator until then, so the thinking is he is definitely headed back to MMA.

They have been downplaying Brock on WWE TV as well.

His manager is excellent, exactly the thing i would do, to get every dime out of the WWE.

Back when you thought he was going to keep that belt? But now you'll welcome him back to see him get his ass beat by anyone in the top 5?

(I'm guessing many people feel this way. Damn I wanted Carwin to win that fight.)

the fans that came with him got to me i guess, they dismissed legit HWs like Fedor and the Pride guys, i dont let that shit bother me anymore

Brock vs Fedor 2015

make it happen Coker! :icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee

Why anyone would ever wanna see that fight amazes me. Fedor would have stopped brock in the 1st round. Brutally. Even though Fedor is way past his prime, he'd still murder brock..

As exciting as this may sound, does anybody remember how well Brock Lesnar took punishment? lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back