Report: Brock refusing to negotiate with WWE

His manager is excellent, exactly the thing i would do, to get every dime out of the WWE.

this is exactly it.

Brock is in negotiations with the WWE and to get the max you have to sell that you are willing to walk away.

You can bet Brock does not want to walk away. When you are unfortunate enough to have the phobia where getting punched in the face (and yes many guys trying to break into the fight game do find they have that) the last thing you want to do is put yourself in a place where you will get punched in the face.

Rather him go to Bellator tbh, build up the competition.

Brock Lesnar is the strongest guy in HW.
maybe he improved his striking also?????

Mark Hunt might be physically stronger.

Even in the Wwe a smaller guy, Cesaro is viewed as possibly the strongest guy on the roster.

this is exactly it.

Brock is in negotiations with the WWE and to get the max you have to sell that you are willing to walk away.

You can bet Brock does not want to walk away. When you are unfortunate enough to have the phobia where getting punched in the face (and yes many guys trying to break into the fight game do find they have that) the last thing you want to do is put yourself in a place where you will get punched in the face.

Have you ever seen an old pro wrestler in legitimately good health/shape though?

Why does everybody think that is preferable to being paid millions to get punched in the face a bit?

Even with a cushy slot like the deal he got post-UFC, it is still damaging as fuck to the body to work those shows.

I'd much rather put myself in a place where I'd get punched in the face a bit, for huge money, than work my body broken and useless the way pro wrestlers do.

He'll get gifted a few fights before facing someone capable of busting his face up. That's millions in purse, bonus and sponsorship money to get beaten up once. The UFC makes even more from pimple faced kids who think Brawk is the cat's ass, and we eventually get to see someone beat the shit out of Brock again - maybe even another cartwheel. What's not to love about that?

this is exactly it.

History says otherwise
Brock signed a 2-year extension before his first return deal ended & Brock also turned down more dates in this contract.

Add in WWE is losing money every quarter & ALL signs point to MMA

See where it got them.

Strikeforce wasn't really doing bad business the way people pretend. They didn't get bought out because they failed, they were sold because SVSE(majority shareholder) wanted to bring another sports franchise to San Jose(as there is more immediate money there).

Strikeforce was strong when the sale happened.

Strikeforce wasn't really doing bad business the way people pretend. They didn't get bought out because they failed, they were sold because SVSE(majority shareholder) wanted to bring another sports franchise to San Jose(as there is more immediate money there).
Strikeforce was strong when the sale happened.

Strong might be a stretch, but they certainly did not need to sell

Coker is obviously setting up the hype for Brock Vs. Fedor

I'd say stick him in Bellator. He has a better chance at crushing comp there. I don't need to see him get crushed in the UFC again. I actually like the guy.

Lesnar is a very smart business man and he KNOWS how to maximize his earning potential......He knows he doesn't have many years left and unless the UFC pays him an insane salary OR, feeds him a few tomato can fights, I see Lesnar going to STRIKEFORCE to collect his millions, clean house and then, he may try and take on the UFC's best......He has EVERTHING to lose by picking up exactly where he left off.

I just want brock to have the respect he deserves. Win lose or draw I'm always backing my boy

Back