Report: Brock refusing to negotiate with WWE

DGT4NOW

Red Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bryan Alvarez (Meltzer's partner on his website) said on his audio show that Brock is refusing to negotiate or extend his WWE contract that is up on March 30th, 2015.
He cannot legally negotiate with UFC & Bellator until then, so the thinking is he is definitely headed back to MMA.

They have been downplaying Brock on WWE TV as well.

He should go to Bellator to crush cans and get paid millions.

He should go to Bellator to crush cans and get paid millions.

Well we do know that Budweiser don't pay him nothing....and what with the Reebok transition looming...

Man. Coker really does have a chance to take Bellator to the big-time if he can start spending that Viacom money.

Last edited:
Well we do know that Budweiser don't pay him nothing....and what with the Rebok transition looming...

Man. Coker really does have a chance to take Bellator to the big-time if he can start spending that Viacom money.

strikeforce was built with a strong HW division so why not follow the same model.

Brock vs Fedor 2015

make it happen Coker! :icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee

This is fantastic,

Bork cards = better money for other fighters on that card
Bork PPVs = MMA mainstream exposure
Bork fights = Bork losing in a hilarious fashion
Bork loss = gifs for days

EVERYBODY WINS!

I hope Brock goes to Bellator. Increases competition for viewership and he'll have more exciting fights. Exciting in the sense that he'll have a better chance of winning. If he faces any of the top 5 UFC heavies, I think he'd just be made to look terrible and wouldn't garner as much intrigue

I'd like to see him sign with bellator just to see if Dana white would say "guy was never a real fighter anyway"

strikeforce was built with a strong HW division so why not follow the same model.

There is potential everywhere. Reebok is a six year deal? If it turns out terrible for the fighters, Coker could be the cash-green colored grass on the other side of the fence.

i couldnt stand Brock in the day but ive warmed to him lately and id welcome him back with open arms

i couldnt stand Brock in the day but ive warmed to him lately and id welcome him back with open arms

Back when you thought he was going to keep that belt? But now you'll welcome him back to see him get his ass beat by anyone in the top 5?

(I'm guessing many people feel this way. Damn I wanted Carwin to win that fight.)

Bryan Alvarez (Meltzer's partner on his website) said on his audio show that Brock is refusing to negotiate or extend his WWE contract that is up on March 30th, 2015.
He cannot legally negotiate with UFC & Bellator until then, so the thinking is he is definitely headed back to MMA.

They have been downplaying Brock on WWE TV as well.

Isn't he still their champ? Has he not been on TV? Not a good look.

Last thing the HW division needs is more non active fighters.
Hope that issue he had is really cleared up

Back