Release date announced for film about Colorado “Killdozer”

No, he should have dealt with it in a civilized way instead of being an emotionally driven basket case pussy. Like those dudes who stockpile weapons and ammo and shoot a ton of people. Feelings first. Snowflakes from hell. Crybaby fucking, weak minded, triggered, without the self control an actual man has.

He believed God prevented him from having a family so that he’d be free to destroy an old woman’s house with a bulldozer.

He was ill. People love these memes because it gives them some sort of revolutionary feeling inside, but it’s nonsense. This guy was no hero.

He believed God prevented him from having a family so that he’d be free to destroy an old woman’s house with a bulldozer.

He was ill. People love these memes because it gives them some sort of revolutionary feeling inside, but it’s nonsense. This guy was no hero.
It's disturbing that he's being lionized for it.

Don't people love to bitch about Hollywood exploiting mental illness and tragedy for profit?
Where are those people now to tell us how awful Hollywoods are?

Why do people equate being emotional with being correct?
{<shrug}

It's disturbing that he's being lionized for it.

Don't people love to bitch about Hollywood exploiting mental illness and tragedy for profit?
Where are those people now to tell us how awful Hollywoods are?

Why do people equate being emotional with being correct?
{<shrug}

All it takes is a meme.

Memes and YouTube videos. That is how you turn a mentally ill man who destroyed parts of a town, including an elderly woman’s house and a library, into a folk hero.
Right, as opposed to multi million dollar full length feature films which only have your best interest in mind, of course.

Right, as opposed to multi million dollar full length feature films which only have your best interest in mind, of course.

Yeah, why spend the time and effort to actually hear his taped lunatic rantings, interviews with those who knew him well including his significant other, and hearing the full story over the course of 2 hours? All you really have to do is read a meme on Facebook.

All it takes is a meme.

You're giving far too much credit to memes. This guy is considered a folk hero to some, because he fought back against the establishment. It's really not hard to see why some would look at him that way. For better or worse, he was a true rebel.

Not my opinion BTW, but reading the story, it's easy to see why some would identify with his frustrations. It's got nothing to do with memes.

Sounds awesome. Can’t believe I didn’t hear the story.

You're giving far too much credit to memes. This guy is considered a folk hero to some, because he fought back against the establishment. It's really not hard to see why some would look at him that way. For better or worse, he was a true rebel.

Not my opinion BTW, but reading the story, it's easy to see why some would identify with his frustrations. It's got nothing to do with memes.

I am willing to bet the majority of the people talking about this got all of the information from that meme that gets circulated every year or some crappy YouTube video based off the meme.

That is why nobody is commenting on the old woman’s house that he bulldozed, or the library that he destroyed the moments after children left, where the shots he fired at civilians, or the people he almost killed in that newspaper building that ran out the back.

This is a man who was offered a large sum of money, over five times what he paid for his land, and he accepted and the reneged. A man that then lost a petty court battle over zoning issues, and then spent an entire year building a “Killdozer” to destroy the town, before committing suicide. All as a mission from God.

He’s psychotic. He’s not a “reasonable man driven to unreasonable measures” at all. He’s crazy and he damaged people’s lives just because he lost a zoning battle, something that happens every day.

I think that a full documentary is a great idea, because then if people continue to make him out to be some sort of hero at least they will be doing so with all of the facts.

what does this mean

It means sometimes you grab your Hawaiian and nvgs, turn on the roomba, and hit their stack with the click clack, before your coat hanger empties the drum and you yell HOOTENANNY TIME ALPHA BOIS!

I am willing to bet the majority of the people talking about this got all of the information from that meme that gets circulated every year or some crappy YouTube video based off the meme.

That is why nobody is commenting on the old woman’s house that he bulldozed, or the library that he destroyed the moments after children left, where the shots he fired at civilians, or the people he almost killed in that newspaper building that ran out the back.

This is a man who was offered a large sum of money, over five times what he paid for his land, and he accepted and the reneged. A man that then lost a petty court battle over zoning issues, and then spent an entire year building a “Killdozer” to destroy the town, before committing suicide. All as a mission from God.

He’s psychotic. He’s not a “reasonable man driven to unreasonable measures” at all. He’s crazy and he damaged people’s lives just because he lost a zoning battle, something that happens every day.

I think that a full documentary is a great idea, because then if people continue to make him out to be some sort of hero at least they will be doing so with all of the facts.
Yea, just listen to nac guys. It's not like hollywood has ever rewritten history

maxresdefault.jpg

zerodarkthirty2.jpg

Just wait for them to tell you the whole story and stop having those bad-faith thoughts.

Yea, just listen to nac guys. It's not like hollywood has ever rewritten history

maxresdefault.jpg

zerodarkthirty2.jpg

Just wait for them to tell you the whole story and stop having those bad-faith thoughts.

Better to just read memes that are circulated on Facebook, I guess. The less information the better. If the text doesn't fit on a little picture, what good is it?

Also, those are not documentaries. At the very least, this documentary will provide a whole lot more information than your memes.

Last edited:

You're entitled to have that opinion of the man, but it's pretty naive to think the only reason anybody would sympathize with him, is because of memes. There are far worse individuals who have been "divisive" figures throughout history, with opinions varying from two polar opposite viewpoints, long before memes came along. Che Guevera comes to mind. The fucking Unibomber has his defenders. The damage this guy caused is absolutely nothing compared to those two, so I don't know why you think this particular guy is somehow different than any other controversial figure throughout history.

Some people just like the idea of fighting back against the establishment, and they don't really give a shit that some old lady's house was collateral damage during his crazy mission. They just look at the overall picture, and made up their minds that this guy was a victim who fought back. I'm not saying they're right, but the idea that they only like what he did, because they saw some memes and haven't heard about the poor old lady's house he killdozed, is asinine.

You're entitled to have that opinion of the man, but it's pretty naive to think the only reason anybody would sympathize with him, is because of memes. There are far worse individuals who have been "divisive" figures throughout history, with opinions varying from two polar opposite viewpoints, long before memes came along. Che Guevera comes to mind. The fucking Unibomber has his defenders. The damage this guy caused is absolutely nothing compared to those two, so I don't know why you think this particular guy is somehow different than any other controversial figure throughout history.

I'm not comparing him to anybody though. We do not have to deflect onto greater villains in order to recognize this villain. Sure, he's no Unibomber. But that's not much of a compliment to him.

Some people just like the idea of fighting back against the establishment, and they don't really give a shit that some old lady's house was collateral damage during his crazy mission. They just look at the overall picture, and made up their minds that this guy was a victim who fought back. I'm not saying they're right, but the idea that they only like what he did, because they saw some memes and haven't heard about the poor old lady's house he killdozed, is asinine.

I bet my take is pretty spot on though. The meme does not mention any old ladies, a hardware store, a library, etc, and that is why people created this hero persona for him. They see this meme glorifying him as a rebel who was raging against the machine, like some sort of freedom fighter.

But the "machine" is just his tiny town's local leadership, people that are basically his neighbors. What establishment is he fighting here? He lived in a town of 1,500 people.

He went on a rampage in his tiny little town over a zoning dispute. He's a low-level terrorist, not a hero.

I bet my take is pretty spot on though.

I highly doubt it. I think your opinion boils down to nothing more than you hating memes, and thinking they are the be all and end all of forming people's opinions. You also just can't fathom that people simply wouldn't give a shit about some old lady's house, or a library getting killdozed, if they happened to agree with his overall mission.

All that needs to be said to disprove your theory, is that these types of polarizing figures have existed throughout history, and memes didn't really become a thing until maybe a decade or so ago.

Not to mention that right now, you're in a discussion thread about this guy, where his actions have been explained in full. Are the minds you're not changing simply "brainwashed" by memes, merely because they don't agree with your take on it?

He went on a rampage in his tiny little town over a zoning dispute. He's a low-level terrorist, not a hero.

And that's your opinion. Others are entitled to disagree with you.

I'm not comparing him to anybody though. We do not have to deflect onto greater villains in order to recognize this villain. Sure, he's no Unibomber. But that's not much of a compliment to him.

I bet my take is pretty spot on though. The meme does not mention any old ladies, a hardware store, a library, etc, and that is why people created this hero persona for him. They see this meme glorifying him as a rebel who was raging against the machine, like some sort of freedom fighter.

But the "machine" is just his tiny town's local leadership, people that are basically his neighbors. What establishment is he fighting here? He lived in a town of 1,500 people.

I dont even know what memes you're talking about. There are no memes of this guy or this story. Hardly anyone knows anything about this story but you apparently. You've got a weird interest in making sure everyone knows your version of events is the only version. Odd bro.

I highly doubt it. I think your opinion boils down to nothing more than you hating memes, and thinking they are the be all and end all of forming people's opinions. You also just can't fathom that people simply wouldn't give a shit about some old lady's house, or a library getting killdozed, if they happened to agree with his overall mission.

This is true, I can't fathom people not giving a shit about an old woman's house being destroyed by a madman.

But, I can fathom the same type of person not caring about that old woman's house, also thinking that some suicidal maniac destroying a town is a hero.

This may actually be starting to make sense to me.

All that needs to be said to disprove your theory, is that these types of polarizing figures have existed throughout history, and memes didn't really become a thing until maybe a decade or so ago.

Memes are just propaganda, and that has been around forever.

Not to mention that right now, you're in a discussion thread about this guy, where his actions have been explained in full. Are the minds you're not changing simply "brainwashed" by memes, simply because they don't agree with your take on it?

I think so, actually. I think they already decided this guy was super neat based on the memes they saw (and posted here). I don't think they are going to change their minds on that, regardless of how petty his motive was or how many people he harmed in that tiny little town, because they already bought his t-shirt, so to speak. It's like an extension of all that kooky boogaloo talk, it's just a fantasy land they live in.

And that's your opinion. Others are entitled to disagree with you.

Of course they can, but I'm going to call it like I see it and this is an easy one.

I dont even know what memes you're talking about. There are no memes of this guy or this story. Hardly anyone knows anything about this story but you apparently. You've got a weird interest in making sure everyone knows your version of events is the only version. Odd bro.

A version of the meme is posted in this thread. The Last Great American Folk Hero.

Of course they can, but I'm going to call it like I see it and this is an easy one.

It is, but it's certainly not your simple minded explanation that memes are solely responsible for people thinking this guy was some kind of folk hero. It's just a ridiculous notion, and one of a very narrow mind.

It is, but it's certainly not your simple minded explanation that memes are solely responsible for people thinking this guy was some kind of folk hero. It's just a ridiculous notion, and one of a very narrow mind.

It's true though. Memes and goofy Youtube videos, which are usually just reading the memes out loud. All the same information is shared, all the same information is left out. This isn't some mystery, it's pretty obvious.

Back