Release date announced for film about Colorado “Killdozer”

They could just be smart.

sand berms see used as Anti tank fortifications.

they’d have find a way to box him in with something he can’t climb over. Surround by semis?

I’m sure you can get an explosive device attached a tread to blow it off.
Plasma torch on the treads would do the trick easily. Hell, if you let the grease out of the roller arms you can probably jimmy the track right off.

Plasma torch on the treads would do the trick easily. Hell, if you let the grease out of the roller arms you can probably jimmy the track right off.

i was going to mention how tribal warriors tore the tank treads off of Italian tanks in 1930s Africa with their bare hands.

that goes into the book of “manliest things ever done”

i was going to mention how tribal warriors tore the tank treads off of Italian tanks in 1930s Africa with their bare hands.

that goes into the book of “manliest things ever done”
Track is easily the most vulnerable part of those types of vehicles. Fucker didn't even have a turret.

@7437

Nope, i'm more of a George Patton or Chesty Puller guy myself.

My point, which you have seemed to fail to grasp, is that if you push someone too far they might go berserk. Historically, rampages have been started over much more minor offenses.

According to you earlier in this thread he didn't do anything of significance, because all of the buildings were insured. Why would a person be irate about something of no significance? The answer is it was significant.

The leftists in this country have replaced God with the government and intersectionality. The man made their "god" bleed. That's why it makes them irate.

I have no strong feelings about him either way. He got fucked with. He fucked Granby's shit up.
<Fedor23>

Did he fuck their shit up? Seems like their buildings got rebuilt, and his brain got blown out. Not exactly a big win.

If anyone ever does this again, re-enforce your God damn radiator. Build a secondary, and third backup to cool the engine. You would be unstoppable until you ran out of gas.

Those D7s and D8 dozers have enough cooling issues as it is, without the extra weight lol

you’re gonna call that a “terrorist threat”?

you’re a joke. The dude wasn’t aiming to Kill anyone, but make a statement.

shit, all gangbagers are now terrorists, better air strike the hood, cuz duuuuuuur

You’ve run out of actual counter arguments already?

That was quick.

You’ve run out of actual counter arguments already?

That was quick.

I see you’ve realized that thinking people are going to airstrike an American citizen in America was dumb. Or call our military tanks.

I appreciate that. You realized it was dumb and backed off

I see you’ve realized that thinking people are going to airstrike an American citizen in America was dumb. Or call our military tanks.

I appreciate that. You realized it was dumb and backed off

They actually considered it tho. I see you are unable to read and understand what you are reading. I’m here to help tho..

that was actually something they were thinking about doing calling in the national guard with a Apache but then the governor decided against it.

I hope this clears things up. Have a good one.

you’re gonna call that a “terrorist threat”?

you’re a joke. The dude wasn’t aiming to Kill anyone, but make a statement.

shit, all gangbagers are now terrorists, better air strike the hood, cuz duuuuuuur

How about when he aimed and shot at people.. that doesn't count as aiming to kill?

I wasn't really sure whether to post this here or in Mayberry. I am excited to see this documentary., Marvin is someone I respect a great deal. He got screwed over by the government more than most men and said enough is enough. At the end of the day he didn't kill anyone and every building he dozed was owned by someone who had legitimately wronged him via their influence with the local government. I can't wait to see it. What is the forum's opinion of Marvin?

https://www.outtherecolorado.com/re...eryHyCKwG7p175ZIidliMheeJdKCOXvmevfqKLuhCX9KM

Rule of law and all.

IMO you should definitely not be supporting him

Wasn’t aware of that. Thought people couldn’t shoot in or he couldn’t shoot out. What people did he aim for?

"That is why nobody is commenting on the old woman’s house that he bulldozed, or the library that he destroyed the moments after children left, where the shots he fired at civilians, or the people he almost killed in that newspaper building that ran out the back.

This is a man who was offered a large sum of money, over five times what he paid for his land, and he accepted and the reneged. A man that then lost a petty court battle over zoning issues, and then spent an entire year building a “Killdozer” to destroy the town, before committing suicide. All as a mission from God."

@nac386 said it and I trust him more than literally anyone dumb enough to use Facebook.

Seems like it could be a very cool story with a little 47 Ronin "wait to get back at the ones that fucked you over" mixed in. He was very justified in disliking the local government. But....

@Paradigm I think you're right about it being a hit-piece. They're going to emphasis the "I do God's will" part, instead of "the government cheated me out of everything" part. Maybe even make him racist / sexist.

I personally think he's an example of an individual pushed too far by a group that knows they can get away with it. Poor bastard.
killdozer_footage_fb.jpg

They absolutely will unfortunately

"That is why nobody is commenting on the old woman’s house that he bulldozed, or the library that he destroyed the moments after children left, where the shots he fired at civilians, or the people he almost killed in that newspaper building that ran out the back.

This is a man who was offered a large sum of money, over five times what he paid for his land, and he accepted and the reneged. A man that then lost a petty court battle over zoning issues, and then spent an entire year building a “Killdozer” to destroy the town, before committing suicide. All as a mission from God."

@nac386 said it and I trust him more than literally anyone dumb enough to use Facebook.

All you have to do is read the local stories that actually covered the rampage, instead of the memes, Facebook posts, and Youtube videos that people posted after the fact.

The Gambles store has been rebuilt, but it took seven years for Casey Farrell, the owner, to do so. “My world just turned upside down,” he told the Sky-Hi on the 10th anniversary. “But I thought ‘Well OK, we’ve got insurance.’ We did. Just not enough.”

Gambles had been a hardware store with five employees. Now it’s an appliance and mattress store with two employees.

But beyond the physical changes, there’s a mental change in the minds of Farrell – and others.

“It’s not that I don’t feel safe, but it’s changed the way that you look at people, at stuff,” he said. “I don’t know how to put it into words, really.”

“I’ve seen that the way people have venerated Marv and praised him after the fact – without even really knowing what happened or the facts of the situation – has been repeated in many other rampages and tragedies in America since then,” he says.

“How many people lose petty zoning fights with government in America? Everybody, all the time. That’s not an excuse to go out and tear the town to pieces and shoot at people.”
https://mountaintownnews.net/2014/06/27/granbys-wounds-10-years-day-bulldozer-terror/

The rationale left Thelma Thompson befuddled. Sitting on a bench outside her crumpled house Saturday, the 82- year-old widow wondered why Heemeyer would come after her home now. Yes, her late husband, Dick Thompson, had served for more than 20 years on the town council. And he was mayor when Heemeyer started fighting with the city.

Although her husband died three years ago, Heemeyer’s grudge apparently didn’t.

“I just don’t get it,” she said. “It’s just not right.”

Along with destroying the Thompson house, which the Thompsons built more than 56 years ago, Heemeyer bulldozed their garage. He smashed the buildings they owned and rented to Xcel Energy, Thelma Thompson said. And he hit Thompson & Sons Excavating, the business behind her house.

Wang said the anger didn’t surprise him. At 6-foot-4 and 230 pounds, Heemeyer was an unpleasant man, full of bluster and rage, said the mayor, who had presided over portions of the zoning dispute.

“I’m trying to be politically correct, but this guy was a nasty son of a bitch,” Wang said. “He had the maturity level of a 5-year-old.”
https://www.denverpost.com/2014/06/04/granby-bulldozer-rampage-revisited-ten-years-later/

First, he rammed the home of the mayor and the town hall and library. Then, he set out more randomly to avenge the wrongs he had perceived. In the case of the local newspaper, the Sky Hi News, the editor who had always run his letters of complaint ran out the back door as Heemeyer’s bulldozer crashed through the front.

Nobody died, except Heemeyer, who put a gun to his own head after his lumbering bulldozer fell into the basement of the Gambles store. Others could easily have died, though.
https://mountaintownnews.net/2014/06/27/granbys-wounds-10-years-day-bulldozer-terror/

Meanwhile, early defenders of Heemeyer contended he made a point of not hurting anybody during his bulldozer rampage. But the sheriff’s department argues that the fact nobody got hurt was more luck than intent. He fired many bullets from his semi-automatic rifle at Cody Docheff when Docheff tried to stop the assault on his concrete batch plant by using a front-end loader. Later, Heemeyer fired on two state troopers before they had fired.

Heemeyer also fired 15 bullets from his .50-BMG rifle at power transformers and propane tanks. “Had these tanks ruptured and exploded, anyone within one-half mile of the explosion could have been endangered,” said the sheriff’s department. That included 12 police officers and residents of a senior citizens complex.

As well, the sheriff notes that 11 of the 13 buildings that Heemeyer bulldozed were occupied until just moments before the destruction. At the town library, for example, a children’s program was in progress when the incident began.
http://archives.durangotelegraph.com/04-06-24/mountain_exchange.htm

Did he fuck their shit up? Seems like their buildings got rebuilt, and his brain got blown out. Not exactly a big win.
I bet their palms break out in sweat every time they hear a diesel coming their way from now on too. Also, his brain didn't "got blown out". He committed suicide. Which was again, his choice. They tried to take his choices away. They failed.

I bet their palms break out in sweat every time they hear a diesel coming their way from now on too. Also, his brain didn't "got blown out". He committed suicide. Which was again, his choice. They tried to take his choices away. They failed.

Yeah. Just like every other cornered criminal who blows their brains out . The th are always making the choice to stick it to the man.

You know that you won when your enemies go home for dinner, and someone washes you out of construction equipment with a hose.

Back