Release date announced for film about Colorado “Killdozer”

Yeah. Just like every other cornered criminal who blows their brains out . The th are always making the choice to stick it to the man.

You know that you won when your enemies go home for dinner, and someone washes you out of construction equipment with a hose.

if-you-kill-your-enemies-they-win-justin-trudeau-3436136.png

Oh hello freedom fighters; how's everyone doing? I just noticed this movie came out a few months back. Great flick eh? We're cool with mass property damage right?

Oh hello freedom fighters; how's everyone doing? I just noticed this movie came out a few months back. Great flick eh? We're cool with mass property damage right?

It’s amazing that people could support a man destroying a town over a zoning dispute, even turning him into a folk hero.

It’s amazing that people could support a man destroying a town over a zoning dispute, even turning him into a folk hero.
The funny thing is some rah rah right winger will come in here trying to talk to me about having empathy for the guy's situation. But I've literally lost about 50k trying to get a Conditional Use Permit from a city for a retail biz and life went on while these keyboard warriors wanna talk.

The funny thing is some rah rah right winger will come in here trying to talk to me about having empathy for the guy's situation. But I've literally lost about 50k trying to get a Conditional Use Permit from a city for a retail biz and life went on while these keyboard warriors wanna talk.

No way, I’m sure they will display very consistent principles here. I can’t imagine they’d support this man’s violent rampage in which he destroyed an old widow’s home, a library, a hardware store, and fired shots from his rifle hole, all over a zoning dispute, but not the current rampage over the recorded murder of an American by a police officer.

These Sherdoggers have always shown the highest level of consistency in the application of their principles. I’m sure they will do the same here.

Oh wait, never mind. I am shocked.

Some people think the tank guy is a true American hero:
Marvin Heemeyer was a true American hero. Hopefully the movie does him justice.

But other violent protestors are fringe lunatics:
MAGA country is a great place to be at the moment.
Urban rat nests are currently being burned to the ground by fringe lunatic Democrats.
(^ can't be quoted correctly because the thread is closed)

It's almost as if violent fringe lunatics in "MAGA country" are considered heroes, while violent fringe lunatics in "urban rat nests" are not.

No, he was a narcissistic idiot who thought he was above everything and threw a massive temper tantrum over it.

Oh wait, never mind. I am shocked.

Some people think the tank guy is a true American hero:

But other violent protestors are fringe lunatics:

(^ can't be quoted correctly because the thread is closed)

It's almost as if violent fringe lunatics in "MAGA country" are considered heroes, while violent fringe lunatics in "urban rat nests" are not.
Especially when both were equally poor and most urban youth can only afford one bulldozer.

Are you jokers bored or something? If there is no one there to argue with, you guys have a conversation about arguing with someone..

Very creative...

<EdgyBrah>

Eh . Whole thing was pointless. Not like any of that wasn't insured

I guess it depends on what was inside. I know some companies if you did this to and hit the right building they’d lose all their data cause they are to cheap and stupid to pay for a secondary backup location.

From what ive heard the movie makes him out to be an angry vigilante, but doesnt explain why he was angry.

Reminds me of american made where they made tom cruise character barry seal to be some rogue drug trafficker and the cia had no clue he was transporting cocaine.

Watched it.

Not a particularly good documentary. Mostly just reenactments with a voiceover of the countless recordings the guy made regarding his plans. Guy was a nutter. Claims the inspiration came to him when god spoke to him while he was in a hot tub. While he may have been screwed by the good ole boy city council, he had plenty of opportunities to address the zoning issue. He was offered a easement to run a sewage line through the adjacent property on the condition that he dropped his lawsuit (which he didn't have a chance at winning); he could have sold the property for $400k when he only paid $35k for it.

I suppose the last 15 minutes of the doc are interesting, with a lot of footage of the rampage. But I can't find any sympathy for the guy.

Back