Release date announced for film about Colorado “Killdozer”

It appears this movie is based on the book written on the subject, which was authored by the owner of the newspaper that slandered Heemeyer and was subsequently demolished by the Killdozer.
It appears to be vilifying Marvin.

Last edited:
that was actually something they were thinking about doing calling in the national guard with a Apache but then the governor decided against it.

Well, if they had.. bye bye killdozer

Hell, a Sherman tank would have easily done the job.

It appears this movie is based on the book written on the subject, which was authored by the owner of the newspaper that slandered Heemeyer and was subsequently demolished by the Killdozer.

How do you not vilify him?

Well... that’s fair though. As cool and crazy of a story it is he could have killed people. I personally can’t bring myself to call this guy a hero.

Eh . Whole thing was pointless. Not like any of that wasn't insured

Bwhahahahaah!!! Downplaying one of the most catastrophic events in Colorado history???

BALLSY!! I’ll give you that.

Nah fuck that. He demolished the mayor’s house.
Yes, insurance will fix it, but anybody who comes and smashes your home while you and the rest of the town is watching is equivalent to smacking you in the face with his dick.
The mayor was already dead.

He almost killed a bunch of kids when he bulldozed the library.

He shot at cops.

unpopular opinion: this guy was a psycho.

Edit: I was wrong that he sold the land. He had an agreement to sell it that he backed out of.

Last edited:

He shot at cops.

Oh and he sold the land to the cement company he was so mad at. The government didn’t force him to sell his land.

They used eminent domain to close the road he needed to use his land.

He appears to give each building a “warning tap” before leveling it. Maybe that was to test the structural integrity of it to determine the best way to go about demolition, maybe it was to warn anybody inside that shit is about to get ugly, maybe both.

Yeah the mayor was dead but his house was still occupied by his whore.

He shot at the cops but didn’t shoot any of them. Warning shots? Idk.

He didn’t sell his property to the cement company , he sold it to a recycling company.

The government fucked with the guy, he snapped, went nutty and smashed all their shit.
I tip my hat to him.

He shot at cops.

Oh and he sold the land to the cement company he was so mad at. The government didn’t force him to sell his land.

They used eminent domain to close the road he needed to use his land.
Any source for this? Like a legitimate source? Because I can’t find one after a brief search.

Seems like he proposed a road that never got built. But even if he was legitimately wronged he’s still a piece fo shit, and everyone is lucky he’s the only one who died.
He appears to give each building a “warning tap” before leveling it. Maybe that was to test the structural integrity of it to determine the best way to go about demolition, maybe it was to warn anybody inside that shit is about to get ugly, maybe both.

Yeah the mayor was dead but his house was still occupied by his whore.

He shot at the cops but didn’t shoot any of them. Warning shots? Idk.

He didn’t sell his property to the cement company , he sold it to a recycling company.

The government fucked with the guy, he snapped, went nutty and smashed all their shit.
I tip my hat to him.
That’s giving this guy a whole lot of benefit of a whole lot of doubts.

He warned the people in the buildings he demolished so they wouldn’t die. He shot warning shots.

Forget that he shot 15 .50 shots at power transformers and propane tanks. If any of those ruptured he wouldn’t have much control over who it could have killed or harmed.

But the government was just awful for fining him for dumping his sewage into an irrigation ditch. The community deserves to suffer to this day for it.

Any source for this? Like a legitimate source? Because I can’t find one after a brief search.

Seems like he proposed a road that never got built. But even if he was legitimately wronged he’s still a piece fo shit, and everyone is lucky he’s the only one who died.

That’s giving this guy a whole lot of benefit of a whole lot of doubts.

He warned the people in the buildings he demolished so they wouldn’t die. He shot warning shots.

Forget that he shot 15 .50 shots at power transformers and propane tanks. If any of those ruptured he wouldn’t have much control over who it could have killed or harmed.

But the government was just awful for fining him for dumping his sewage into an irrigation ditch. The community deserves to suffer to this day for it.

I don't worship at the alter of authority.

Might doesn't make right in my book.

If he just flipped out, yeah no sympathy for him.

If he had reason to do this, then I am also glad no one died, but have a big shit eating grin on my face that he got the last laugh.

What did the local government do to him?
Closed his road for a factory to be put in, construction cut HIS access to sewers off, they fined HIM (not the construction people who cut his sewer access) for being cut off of the sewers thru no fault of his, then without access to his repair shop (muffler or auto) he went to the town with a proposal that he build his own road way (hence the buying of the equipment to do it himself) and they shot him down on regaining access to his property.

I don't worship at the alter of authority.

Might doesn't make right in my book.

If he just flipped out, yeah no sympathy for him.

If he had reason to do this, then I am also glad no one died, but have a big shit eating grin on my face that he got the last laugh.
I thought might making right was exactly what this dude was all about dying for.

He’s the fucking killdozer. Democratic process doesn’t work for you? Destroy it with your killdozer.

He was a spoiled brat who died with a gun in his mouth because he didn’t get everything his way. More likely he had tears in his eyes than a grin on his face.

I thought might making right was exactly what this dude was all about dying for.

He’s the fucking killdozer. Democratic process doesn’t work for you? Destroy it with your killdozer.

He was a spoiled brat who died with a gun in his mouth because he didn’t get everything his way. More likely he had tears in his eyes than a grin on his face.

I feel like if this was a black dude in the ghetto that did this because he claimed he was wrongfully arrested, and had his assets seized, instead of a white farmer in Colorado, you would have a different take on this.

Fyi, I wouldn't.

Back