Release date announced for film about Colorado “Killdozer”

I feel like of this was a black dude in the ghetto that did this because he claimed he was wrongfully arrested, and had his assets seized, instead of a white farmer in Colorado, you would have a different take on this.
Funny, because I almost said the same thing about the lot of you. Although not you specifically because I know you do have strong convictions.

But you’re wrong about me. I’m not one to approve of this shit. I’m a cop partly because despite it being far from perfect I do believe society runs best when there are laws and order, not vigilantism.

Edit: I can see vigilantism if your kid gets raped or killed or something, but over material goods or property? Nah. Not justified.

This dude was an anti-government religious nutter. Believed he was chosen by God to carry out this "mission". It's too bad he didn't receive the psychiatric treatment he clearly needed. Let's not heroize mental illness.

This dude was an anti-government religious nutter. Believed he was chosen by God to carry out this "mission". It's too bad he didn't receive the psychiatric treatment he clearly needed. Let's not heroize mental illness.
Doubt it.

guy tried everything he could to abide by government red tape bureaucracy bullshit. Idiot pencil pushers made his life miserable to the point that it drove him nuts.

his story should be told so more idiots learn that the moron government truly affects good people lives.
I really wish this guy lived

Funny, because I almost said the same thing about the lot of you. Although not you specifically because I know you do have strong convictions.

But you’re wrong about me. I’m not one to approve of this shit. I’m a cop partly because despite it being far from perfect I do believe society runs best when there are laws and order, not vigilantism.

Edit: I can see vigilantism if your kid gets raped or killed or something, but over material goods or property? Nah. Not justified.

Fair enough.

Like I said man, this shit reads like a old west movie to me.

They pushed until he went all Clint Eastwood, and said, "Deserves got nothing to do with it".

Doubt it.

guy tried everything he could to abide by government red tape bureaucracy bullshit. Idiot pencil pushers made his life miserable to the point that it drove him nuts.

his story should be told so more idiots learn that the moron government truly affects good people lives.
I really wish this guy lived
He learned the hard way that freedom is a meme.

The cunts cut his property off from sewage access, then fined the hell out of him for running his poop drain pipe to the nearest ditch. The rampage was understandable IMO
But the government was just awful for fining him for dumping his sewage into an irrigation ditch. The community deserves to suffer to this day for it.

This is one of those stories that people look at from afar, with only a few bits of information, and go, "Cool! Ha! Sticking it to the man! Plus a neat homemade tank!"

In reality, this guy is a psychopath who thought he was on a mission from god to destroy a town because he lost a zoning battle. He destroyed an 82-year old widows house. He destroyed a library that little kids had just left. He destroyed the local newspaper building, he fired shots at people, he destroyed a hardware store. Real hero!

It's scary to see a mentally ill man who destroyed a town and then committed suicide (God's plan, of course) made into a folk hero like this.

Bwhahahahaah!!! Downplaying one of the most catastrophic events in Colorado history???

BALLSY!! I’ll give you that.

It was amusing, but did he ultimately accomplish anything? Did he actually affect the people who wronged him?

No. He did some property damage to insured buildings.

It was amusing, but did he ultimately accomplish anything? Did he actually affect the people who wronged him?

No. He did some property damage to insured buildings.

I think the point was to make a statement and highlight what at least he perceived to be wrongs against him. If he wanted to kill the people he would have done so. The fact we are talking about him 16 years later means he accomplished his goal.

I feel like if this was a black dude in the ghetto that did this because he claimed he was wrongfully arrested, and had his assets seized, instead of a white farmer in Colorado, you would have a different take on this.

Fyi, I wouldn't.
That’s so true for a lot of posters. Look at all the Black lives matter poster bois. Even the black guy in Florida who killed a thief with an AK. The anti SYG posters where all in awe and defending him.

tmla1xw.jpg

Not nearly enough to warrant this kind of carefully planned apeshit response.

Haha, no. They drove his successful business into the ground for no reason, while refusing to let him do the things he needed to save it. And fined him when other people cut him off the sewer system, which he had 0 control over and no way of fixing.

They got what they deserved.

si5kbxav8bm31.jpg

Edit: This is as detailed a description as to the circumstances that led up to the rampage that i can find, and it's presented in a humorous fashion.

Haha, no. They drove his successful business into the ground for no reason, while refusing to let him do the things he needed to save it. And fined him when other people cut him off the sewer system, which he had 0 control over and no way of fixing.

They got what they deserved.
The fact that you would post that and that it received likes is kind of sad.
It's a story about a man who let his emotions and feelings control his behavior the way a woman does, and your response is emotional feelings based nonsense.

The fact that you would post that and that it received likes is kind of sad.
It's a story about a man who let his emotions and feelings control his behavior the way a woman does, and your response is emotional feelings based nonsense.

So what, he should have just shrugged his shoulders and kept taking it up the tailpipe from the city because.... reasons? The city and the people building the cement plant had several chances to make things right, or let him do what was needed to save his business. They failed to do so, and somehow doubled down by forcing him to fork over money for things they did. They're either complete assholes, or had a vendetta against him. Either way, they deserve no sympathy whatsoever.

si5kbxav8bm31.jpg

Edit: This is as detailed a description as to the circumstances that led up to the rampage that i can find, and it's presented in a humorous fashion.

Memes and YouTube videos. That is how you turn a mentally ill man who destroyed parts of a town, including an elderly woman’s house and a library, into a folk hero.

So what, he should have just shrugged his shoulders and kept taking it up the tailpipe from the city because.... reasons?
No, he should have dealt with it in a civilized way instead of being an emotionally driven basket case pussy. Like those dudes who stockpile weapons and ammo and shoot a ton of people. Feelings first. Snowflakes from hell. Crybaby fucking, weak minded, triggered, without the self control an actual man has.

Back