Reason Conor hasent defended a belt?

Aldo not on Conor's level... LOL. Let Aldo get the rematch he deserves and then we can truly decide if Conor is actually better than Aldo.

Aldo is clearly not on Conor's level. Conor dissected him mentally, analyzed his game perfectly, and destroyed him in what was he easiest fight of his UFC career.

You only want a rematch to cling on to the faint hope that, somehow, Aldo can beat McGregor. Good luck with that one.

200.gif

Yeah, I know the routine hit someone with logic they got no answer for; you a troll...

I've lost count at how many times you're logic has been proven to be ass backwards. The only saving grace for you is that you're a troll.

Aldo is clearly not on Conor's level. Conor dissected him mentally, analyzed his game perfectly, and destroyed him in what was he easiest fight of his UFC career.

You only want a rematch to cling on to the faint hope that, somehow, Aldo can beat McGregor. Good luck with that one.
Son, please. Conor caught Aldo lunging in, that's all there is to it. Aldo won't make that same silly mistake twice. He will shred Conor with leg kicks next time around, and you can take that to the fuckin bank. Oh wait, there won't be a next time around though, because your homeboy is too fuckin scared to rematch the supposedly "easiest" guy he has fought in his career

And the best part is, Aldo is his easiest fight out of all the guys he gets to go up against next. Conor's gonna have a real fun time getting his ass handed to him by Khabib or Ferguson. And don't even bring up Woodley. Conor doesn't need his career ended at such an early age.

so beating the best guy in each division isn't proving he's the best? how dumb do you sound? seriously...
So you're saying eddie alvarez was the best lw? And I sound dumb? Fuck off slobber

Exactly.

These butthurt idiots don't understand that beating the champion in each division and taking their belt away from them is worth more than any amount of title defenses.

I totally disagree with this. Holding onto a belt is much more difficult than winning one. Many fighters win a belt only to lose it the first time they defend. How common is it to hold on to a belt? Not very. It's not like Conor was even undefeated on his way to winning his belts. Nate could even win the LW belt next year, who knows? (Although, it would be tough, Conor has upped his game).

I also place absolutely no stock in the fact that Conor had 2 belts. I literally do not see that as a big deal, except he had the vision and the leverage with the UFC to make it a reality (and the skills, obviously). I think that a few other people could do the same if the circumstances were right and they had the amition.

That being said. I love Conor and am excited that he is evolving and getting better. He has that growth mindset.

Son, please. Conor caught Aldo lunging in, that's all there is to it. Aldo won't make that same silly mistake twice. He will shred Conor with leg kicks next time around, and you can take that to the fuckin bank. Oh wait, there won't be a next time around though, because your homeboy is too fuckin scared to rematch the supposedly "easiest" guy he has fought in his career

Whatever you need to get through the night. "Shred Conor with leg kicks" lol. Do you even watch this sport?

Conor goes after belt holders and takes the gold .. the king has no time for peasants..

First off this post is coming from a nut hugger that thinks conor is currently one of the best P4P fighters. I love him. With that being said, I'm trying to find the real reason he refuses to defend. Especially against a guy like Aldo he beat already? If I were him, I already know I beat him, I'll just do it again. I also killed Eddie alverez with ease so why not just announce the date you will defend the LW belt? Is he afraid to lose a belt? Or has he become so rich that he just doesnt care to play the UFC game that champs have to defend? I honestly think it's the money. His net worth is more than any MMA fighter including Ronda, so now's he's at the point where he wants to keep making more. The mayweather fight is a prime example.

He didn't get in the UFC to defend belts, he got in it to win them and make money.

His goal was to be a 2-division champ. Fasted way to do that is go straight up, not start defending the first belt.

He didn't get in the UFC to defend belts, he got in it to win them and make money.

His goal was to be a 2-division champ. Fasted way to do that is go straight up, not start defending the first belt.

Somebody gets it

And that means he's the best. You shouldnt throw intelligence based insults. You're pretty stupid.
You're dumber than I thought, borderline retarded.

Conor is looking up, not down. The only purpose fighting Aldo again has is to satisfy the wants of those that can't accept that Aldo got wrecked. I love Aldo, but the fight doesn't make sense when you look at the opportunities ahead of McGregor.

You're dumber than I thought, borderline retarded.
Because in your world, all belt holders are the almighty? No wonder you're a McSucks fan, you are completely fucking stupid. I guess by your standards Bisping is the best MW? If you agree to that, you should be taken out of the gene pool.

Back