Reason Conor hasent defended a belt?

Just me and the actual records.

Don't care dude. Aldo ducked their first fight, Conor fought for belt against Chad and won. Aldo was his first defense.

_Deal_with_it_dog.gif

why defend when you can move up to grab more belts?

haters are so dumb sometimes.
Right? Is no one paying attention? HE WON A SECOND FUCKING BELT! He beat another champion.

He fought seven weeks ago. Holy shit.

Its dumb and hating to want a champ to prove he is able to beat the rest of the division and he didnt handpick or get lucky? You're fucking stupid.

No, you're stupid if you think that this guy is against that idea.

He has. When he KO'd Aldo he was already a champion

200.gif

Interim belts can only be won by contenders and are completely dissolved when they step in the cage with the champ because the belt is now unified, C'Mon Gunny you know this..?

Its dumb and hating to want a champ to prove he is able to beat the rest of the division and he didnt handpick or get lucky? You're fucking stupid.
so beating the best guy in each division isn't proving he's the best? how dumb do you sound? seriously...

He fights when he has nothing to lose, simple as that

Right? Is no one paying attention? HE WON A SECOND FUCKING BELT! He beat another champion.

He fought seven weeks ago. Holy shit.
Exactly.

These butthurt idiots don't understand that beating the champion in each division and taking their belt away from them is worth more than any amount of title defenses.

He fights when he has nothing to lose, simple as that

People only say this in the aftermath of his wins. After he wins, it was a risk free endeavor. Before the fight it was suicide because he's going to get steamrolled and lose everything.

Exactly.

These butthurt idiots don't understand that beating the champion in each division and taking their belt away from them is worth more than any amount of title defenses.
It isn't even about being worth more or less. People act like it's entirely without value.

It isn't even about being worth more or less. People act like it's entirely without value.
it's worth more simply because nobody in the history of the UFC has done that before.

If that fight was to unify the belt (which IS how the UFC frames those fights) then he defended his belt. Plus Aldo was a fake champion in my personal book - having ducked so many fights only to get them rebooked under favorable conditions. He and cyborg are just alike in that regard

It isn't to unify the belt. It's for the undisputed title. When an interim champion fights the champion the interim belt is absorbed. It isn't on the line.

I'm not even going to bother with the rest of the post.

He won the cage warriors fw belt

Then the cage warriors lw belt was vacated and Conor agreed to fight Buschinger for it in his next fight .

Then the UFC called and he was brought into the FW Division fought Brimage and Holloway injured his knee which kept him out for nearly a year .

Then he chased Aldo for nearly a year before he finally fought him . With the injury and Aldo and RDA pull outs , that was nearly 2 years of a detour on his career , would have been another 4 or 5 fights at least with the rate Conor fights. So Although it may seem like he doesn't defend belts it is actually an injury and pull outs that have prevented a defence of the festherweigt and lightweight belts which he would have won a long time ago if Brazalians turned up on time .

What a load of sh!t? CW was/is just a weak ass fight org and needz not be mentioned, wtf was so difficult about a 13second fight??? The 1st real challenge he had was with short camp Mendes and at WW where he tapped out, Conor had to train backwards to gain the skillz to eek out a **majority** decision win to the guy he tapped out too. Then he fights Eddie for the belt, again where was the difficulty in that? Each and every fight he took were predictable save for Mendes, Aldo, Diaz, Eddie don't even get a mention for that weak soup performance.

TO TS, Conor is a chaser he chases titles, fame, & history, any defending Champ will tell you it's far easier to chase titles than defend one you can pick a path and pad your way to a belt, but once you have that belt there is no guided path it's just "Who's Next"..? But now that he's at the top he still wants to pick & choose his fights, which is just wrong you the champ and fight who's next.

Conor would rather lose a belt than to fight a guy he beat in 13seconds, why? Because he knows that one trick is gone and he will be facing a guy who's far more skilled mma fighter who won't be fooled again. Even this maternity leave is cover to avoid defending that belt against real next up fighters Khabib/Ferguson and the reason why we still hear Nate's name being brought up in his inner circle.

You're clearly embracing the full troll persona now.

Well objectively Eddie was a more difficult fight seeing as Aldo was literally his easiest contest in the UFC. I don't think that Conor beats Aldo in 13 seconds again, but I also doubt it goes past the first unless Aldo runs the whole fight.

At the end of the day neither Eddie or Aldo are on Conor's level, but at the time I believe most people would have agreed that Eddie was the more difficult fight.
Aldo not on Conor's level... LOL. Let Aldo get the rematch he deserves and then we can truly decide if Conor is actually better than Aldo.

You're clearly embracing the full troll persona now.

200.gif

Yeah, I know the routine hit someone with logic they got no answer for; you a troll...

Last edited:
I agree that conor would stop aldo inside 1 round again. But thats my whole issue currently. I know he can, and he knows he can. So why not just do it again, make money from it, and never have Aldo's name mentioned again in his legacy.
That weight cut ! He's grown quite a bit since he entered the UFC

The reason is after he ko'd Aldo in 13 seconds a rematch didn't make sense and he didn't want to risk it against Frankie Edgar. He was then gifted the Lighweight title shot, won, and now is terrified of Nurmagomedov as everybody else is.

Back